剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
He'll never wonder what to wear again.
他再也不用担心穿什么了
And, Debbie,
还有 黛比
for you.
给你的
Oh shit, you're gonna make me cry.
天呐 你要让我哭出来了
No.
不
Oh my god.
天呐
Oh, ma.
天呐 妈
No, Emmett, no. I couldn't.
不 艾美特 我不能要
Now when you are slinging that hash,
从今天起 你端盘子时
everyone will think you're a princess.
每个人都会把你当成公主
Thank you.
谢谢你
Michael.
迈克
Jesus, Em...
天呐 小艾
He paid the mortgage on...
他替我付清了
on my comic book store for the next five years.
漫画店未来五年的贷款
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
You just changed my life.
你改变了我的人生
Guess there's nothing in the bag for me.
我想你的袋子里没有给我的礼物
Well, the one present I really wanted to get you, I couldn't:
我最想送你的礼物 却给不了
someone wonderful to spend your life with.
一个与你共度余生的好男人
Well, there's always a golden retriever.
黄金猎犬也不错
Lifetime orchestra seat at the opera.
歌♥剧院的终身席位
Two life- time seats,
两个终身席位
'cause I know you'll find that someone.
因为我知道你一定会找到另一半的
Thank you...
谢谢你
What about your- self, emmett?
那你自己呢 艾美特
I hope you got yourself something.
我希望你也给自己买♥♥了礼物
Oh, no. No.
不 不
It's much better to give than to receive.
给予总是比接受令人愉快
Except in bed.
除了在床上做"受"
However there was a little something that did catch my eye.
不过的确有些小东西 吸引住了我
Here we go.
来瞧瞧吧
Now I start to worry.
我现在开始担心了
George wanted it to be "Fuck 'em all" money.
乔治希望我能有底气对这个世界说"去他妈的"
Well, Georgie, they'll hear me in this.
乔治宝贝 那我就穿着这件衣服说
I was just on my way to the kitchen
我正巧要去厨房♥
to make myself a sandwich.
给自己做个三明治
Come share mine.
跟我一起吃吧
Come on.
来啊
I didn't expect you to be here.
我没想到你会在这里
I figured you'd be out painting the town red or...
我还以为你会在外彻夜狂欢
whatever colour they paint towns these days.
或者找些时下流行的新乐子
All the hot gals are home with their wives, getting it on.
美人都在家陪着老婆 翻云覆雨
How about you guys?
你们怎么样
We tried going to a motel.
我们去了汽车旅馆
No shit!
不是吧
Did they hear you screaming through the walls?
是不是隔壁都能听见你们的叫♥床♥声
That was someone else.
是我们听见他们的叫♥床♥声
We were the ones watching the cooking show.
结果我们只好看烹饪节目
Well, if I'd been there, I'd have pinned you both to the bed
要是我 就把你们两个拴在床上
and done the dozen-dozen,
玩一个「双12床上套餐」
12 orgasms in 12 different positions.
12种体♥位♥ 12次高♥潮♥
You okay?
你没事吧
Just went down the wrong way.
呛了一下
Christ, you're tight.
老天 你肌肉真僵硬
Honey, you need to loosen up.
亲爱的 你该放松一下
Lie down. No, no, no, no.
躺下 不不
No, no. It's okay. It's okay.
不 没关系 不用了
No, no, I'm just going to rub your shoulders.
没事 我只是给你按♥摩♥一下肩膀
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
I'll get all the stress worked out, um...
我会帮你把所有压力施放出来
and then you and the missus can spontaneously combust.
以后你和夫人就尽享鱼水之欢吧
You know what you need?
知道你需要什么吗
Shiatsu.
指压按♥摩♥
Or even better...
或者更好的
Tantric.
谭催性♥爱♥按♥摩♥
Have you ever had a deep rectal massage?
试过直肠按♥摩♥吗
Not recently.
最近没有
You have no idea how much tension people carry in their sphincters.
你难以想象人的括约肌承载了多少压力
Emmett got everyone the coolest stuff.
艾美特送给大家超酷的礼物
He got cars, trips.
车子 旅行
He even gave Debbie a diamond bracelet.
黛比还得到一条钻石手链
I really have to hand it to him.
我不得不佩服他
He must have given George one hell of a blow job.
他的口♥交♥技术 一定让乔治爽飞了
Have you seen my Prada tie?
见过我的普拉达领带吗
Fuck the tie.
别管领带了
He got you the entire Armani Fall Collection.
他送了你阿玛尼全套秋装系列
Yeah well, what am I supposed to wear until then?
好吧 可在那之前我穿什么
He got me a trip to Italy.
他为我支付了意大利之旅的费用
To see all the masters.
去见见那里的艺术大♥师♥
I heard they have a big SM scene there.
我听说那里还有宏大的SM场地呢
Why are you bringing a tie to go snowboarding?
去滑雪为什么要找领带啊
Uh, I'm not going snowboarding.
我不去滑雪了
I'm going to Chicago.
我得去芝加哥
Chicago?
芝加哥
What the hell's in Chicago?
芝加哥有什么
My new account.
我的新客户
But we're going to Vermont tomorrow.
可我们说好明天去佛蒙特的
Some other time. Come on, you promised.
下次吧 别这样 你答应过的
It's business. Fuck business.
这是工作 操♥他♥妈♥的工作
That's exactly who you're fucking.
你这就是在操乱我的工作安排
It's business. It's my business.
这是工作 是我的工作
It pays for this loft.
工作挣钱才能买♥♥这阁楼
It pays for snowboarding in Vermont.
才能有钱去佛蒙特州滑雪
It pays for the Pittsburgh Institute of fine arts.
才能有钱付你在匹兹堡艺术学院的学费
Now, if I don't get on that plane,
如果我现在不去赶飞机
I'm going to be collecting unemployment
我就得穿着阿玛尼秋季新款
in my fucking Armani Fall Collection.
去领失业救济金了
Hey, sweets. What do you think?
亲爱的 觉得怎么样
Looks great.
看上去很棒
Lindsay's all hepped too.
琳赛也很兴奋
You've done an amazing job.
你干得很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
Whoa, careful.
小心
She and I are eternally grateful.
她和我感激万分
Anything for you guys, you know that.
为你们做任何事我都愿意
But you know,
不过
it's not fair asking you to do all this by yourself.
叫你一个人完成这么大的工程很不公平
I'm loving it. No.
我乐在其中 不
Really, I mean, it's too big a job.
说真的 这工程太大了
W-we can find a carpenter or a handyman to come in and finish it up.
我们可以请木匠或者杂工来完成它
Sugar, there's no handyman or woman handier than me.
小可爱 任何杂工 无论男女 都不如我心灵手巧
I know all about your handiwork.
我非常了解你的手有多巧
Like the job you were doing on Lindsay last night.
就像你昨晚用手伺候了琳赛
That was just a friendly little massage.
那只是朋友间的按♥摩♥
It looked more than a little friendly to me.
在我看来 未免友好过头了
Jesus, what's with the jealous wife routine?
天呐 你为什么要上演吃醋的妻子这一出
I massage her and she fucking falls asleep.
我给她按♥摩♥ 她立马就睡着
You rub her and she purrs.
你给她按♥摩♥ 她爽得直呻♥吟♥
Oh, so now I'm to blame for your Lesbian Bed Death.
所以你们的「拉拉性趣消亡」 是我的错咯
All I know is everything was fine before you moved in.
我只知道 在你来之前 一切都很好
Who the hell invited me?
那是谁邀请我来的呢
I did.
是我
And... now I'm asking you to leave.
现在 我请你离开
You want some? Not hungry.
要来点吗 我不饿
What are you trying to do? Starve yourself to death?
你想干什么 绝食自杀吗
You sound just like Deb.
你说话的口气跟黛比一样
I wonder how that happened.
真好奇为什么会这样呢
Come on. Eat.
来吧 吃一点
You want to hear my secret fantasy?
想知道我的秘密幻想吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表