剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
That depends. It's like a... a fairy tale.
看情况吧 就像童话故事中
Rapunzel trapped in the tower,
长发姑娘被困在高塔上
Hansel and Gretel caged by the witch.
汉赛尔和格莱特被女巫囚禁了
Only in this case,
不过你这个情况是
it's Justin's memory that's been locked up.
贾斯汀的记忆被封闭起来了
And it's... it's up to you to release it.
这 要靠你去将之释放
Handsome prince.
英俊的王子
And...
那么
How the fuck do I do that?
我他妈该怎么做
Trigger his memory.
触发他的记忆
Get him to feel the pain.
让他感觉到那种痛苦
Are you shitting me?
你在耍我吗
Until he can process it and move beyond it,
直到他能接受这件事 踏过这道坎
he's always going to feel isolated, unhappy, alone.
否则他会一直感觉孤独 忧郁 寂寞
He's not just the walking wounded,
他就不光是遍体鳞伤
the walking dead.
而是行尸走肉了
You're very eloquent when I'm drunk.
每次我喝醉时 你的口才就特别好
I'm afraid our time's up.
问诊时间到此结束
So how much do I owe you?
我该给你多少钱
I'll take it out in trade...
我可以接受你"肉偿"
Next time I see you in the baths.
下次公共浴室见
It was awful.
太可怕了
All these dirty-minded old men
那些下流的老头子
staring at me and pinching my ass.
盯着我看 掐我的屁♥股♥
It was fabulous! All these dirty-minded old men
太爽了 那些下流的老头子
staring at me, pinching my ass!
盯着我看 掐我的屁♥股♥
Welcome to "Point-counterpoint".
欢迎观赏《正方反方打擂台》
Besides, what are a few bruise marks?
再说了 就算有点瘀伤又怎么样
Now, doesn't that feel better?
感觉好点了吧
We each made $500.
我们每人挣了500美元
How much is that after taxes?
税后剩多少
What are you asking me for?
为什么要问我
You're an accountant.
你是会计啊
Was an accountant.
以前是
Well, it's clear to me what you have to do.
我很清楚你得做什么
How to open a milk carton isn't clear to you.
你连怎么开牛奶盒都不清楚
Nevertheless, I can't wait to hear your thoughts.
不过 我等不及要听你的想法
Sue him.
起诉他
Kick his homophobic ass...
搞死那个恐同的大屁♥眼♥子
Sorry, sweetie, to court. And sue him for 10 mil.
抱歉 宝贝 告他 要他赔1000万
No, make it 20. Okay. There.
不 赔2000万 好了
My turn.
帮我擦
That's brilliant,
想法非常美好
only, Melanie told me there's no laws in this state
只是 茉蕾妮告诉我 本州并没有法律
covering discrimination based on sexual orientation.
防止针对性取向造成的歧视
No, you just rub.
不要 揉揉就好了
I'm going to talk to Wertshafter.
我准备去找温斯福特谈谈
Confront him like a man. Tell him,
像个男人一样直面他 然后告诉他
"Look, I've been a loyal and devoted employee here for nine years.
"听着 我忠心耿耿在这里工作了9年
You've got no right to treat me like this just because I'm gay."
你不能因为我是同性恋就这样对我"
Then I'm going to grovel.
然后我就趴在地上求原谅
Sounds like a plan.
听起来算个计划
What kind of pathetic pussy-boys are you?
你们怎么是这种没骨气的孬种
Where's your pride? Where's your self-respect?
你们的骄傲呢 自尊呢
Where's your dignity?
你们的尊严呢
Hello?
喂
Yes, this is he.
对 我就是
What... yes, I-I believe I would be available.
什么 对 我应该有空
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
A wealthy client would like an attractive domestic
有个有钱的客户想找个英俊的佣人
to polish his silver.
擦亮他的银制餐具
I hope your ass holds up.
希望你的屁♥股♥能挺住
100 bucks an hour buys an awful lot of lotion.
每小时100美元 能买♥♥很大一堆润肤露
All right, boys. I'm off to buff in the buff!
好了 二位 我光着屁♥股♥擦刀叉去啦
So much for dignity.
还好意思说自己有尊严
We were dancing.
我们当时在跳舞
And, um, I think they were playing this.
我想就是这个音乐
Anyways, that's when Brian came in
总之 布莱恩这时候走进来
and he had on... a tux.
穿着一套礼服
And a white silk scarf.
围着一条白色丝巾
I think I remember that.
我好像记得那些
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
He looked awesome!
他那天特别帅
And he said to me...
他对我说
"You look hot, Daphne. I'd fuck you."
"你好性感啊 达芙妮 我都愿意跟你上♥床♥"
And then he asked if he could borrow you to dance,
然后他问能否带你去跳舞
and he took your hand,
然后他拉起你的手
and, uh, led you to the dance floor.
拉着你去舞池
They were playing this.
放的是这首歌♥
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Maybe, uh...
也许
you'll remember something.
你会想起点什么
Well?
怎么样
We really danced to this corny old song?
我们真的伴着这首俗气的老歌♥跳舞了吗
I'd prefer to think of it as "ridiculously romantic".
我倒认为这首歌♥是"浪漫得可笑"
You should've seen it.
你真该看看当时的场面
You and Brian had the entire floor to yourselves.
你和布莱恩霸占了整个舞池
We did some, um...
我们做了些
pretty fancy moves.
非常美妙的动作
Mouths were dropping.
他们下巴都惊掉了
It was so cool. And then,
太酷了 然后
when you guys kissed...
你们两个接吻了
it was so hot.
非常激♥情♥
You kissed me?
你吻了我
In front of everybody?
大庭广众之下
Yeah.
没错
You should've been there.
你要是能见到那场面就好了
So, first day back. How'd you feel?
那么 回归的第一天 感觉如何
Huh, like I never left.
就好像我从没有离开过
I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
Working at the Big Q kind of spoils you for anything else.
在大同超♥市♥做久了 做别的都不习惯了
Yeah.
是啊
There you are, Novotny.
你来了 诺瓦特尼
Stella just called in sick.
斯黛拉刚刚请了病假
I need you to stay till midnight.
我需要你干到午夜
But I just finished a 10-hour shift.
但我才上完10个小时的班
Are you saying you have a problem?
你是说你对这安排有意见吗
Because I'd hate to think
我可不希望觉得
I hired an assistant manager who's refusing to do the job.
我雇了一个不肯干活的副经理
Sure, I'll stay. Happy to.
好 我♥干♥ 乐意之至
Good.
很好
Take off your coat, make yourself at home,
脱掉外套 随意些
and start retagging these.
把这些重新打标签
See you in the morning.
明早见
And, uh...
话说
Welcome back.
欢迎回归
Look, I can call my boyfriend and cancel dinner.
我可以给我男朋友打电♥话♥取消晚餐
Uh, he needs to lose a few pounds anyway.
正好他也需要减肥
No, no, no, no. You go on, Trace.
不 不 你走吧 特蕾西
There's no reason everyone's night should be ruined.
没必要搞砸所有人的夜生活
Okay.
好吧
Attention, Big Q shoppers,
请注意 大同超♥市♥的各位顾客
the store will be closing in 15 minutes.
本店将在15分钟之后关门
You walked down with me back to the jeep.
你和我走到吉普车这里
And we were, uh... we were goofing...
我们 我们傻笑着
singing, and we were dancing...
唱歌♥ 跳舞
I kissed you. I said, "Later".
我吻了你 我说"回见"
And then you turned around, and, um...
接着你转过身 然后
smiled.
露出微笑
Then I knew why Debbie calls you sunshine.
那一刻我突然明白黛比为何会叫你小阳光了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表