剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm sorry to call you. I...
抱歉打给你 我..
I didn't mean to bother you. Shut up.
我不是故意麻烦你的 别说了
How is he?
他怎么样了
They've got him on all those painkillers and shit.
他们给他吃了好多止痛药
They don't even know if...
他们都不知道那是否...
I don't want him to die.
我不想让他死
He's not going to... he's not going to die.
他不会的 他不会死
He's not going to die.
他不会死的
I need to be strong.
我得坚强点
You are. You... you are strong.
你很坚强 你很坚强
No, I'm not.
不 我不坚强
My mom was right. Your mom doesn't know shit.
我妈说对了 你妈知道个屁
Listen to me. Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说 听我说 听着
Are you listening?
你在听吗
I'm listening.
我在听
The night Justin was bashed and I called you,
贾斯汀被打那晚 我给你打电♥话♥
and you were about to get on a plane,
你正准备上飞机
And you came here and you sat with me for three days,
你还是来了 陪了我整整三天
waiting to see if he was going to live or die.
陪我一起等他度过危险期
If it hadn't been for you,
如果不是因为有你
I... I never would have made it.
我 我肯定坚持不下去
It was because of you.
那都是因为有你
You're strong enough for both of us.
你很坚强 足以支撑你我
And you're going to be strong for Ben.
现在 为了本 坚强起来
$1,000,000?
一百万美元
$1,000,000.
一百万美元
$1,000,000. The family wants to settle.
一百万美元 他们家希望和解
Oh, you got 'em. Oh! Congrats, Mel.
你拿下他们了 恭喜 茉儿
You too, Em. Thanks, baby.
也恭喜你 小艾 谢谢你 宝贝
We sure showed them, didn't we, Mel?
我们让他们知道厉害了 是不是 茉儿
Oh, we sure did.
那是当然啦
However, there are a few stipulations.
但是 有一些条件
Stipulations?
条件
Oh, that we not release George's tape to the press.
比如说我们不能对媒体公开录像带
That's understandable.
这可以理解
And that you sign this.
以及你得签了这个
What is it?
这是什么
Just a statement that you and George never had a relationship,
声明你跟乔治从来没有过关系
and that any aforesaid claims to the contrary are false and untrue.
以及你之前所说的一切都是不属实的
Forget it.
休想
Hold on a minute there.
等一下
I mean, let's not be hasty.
别急着下定论
I mean, true, it's not the full $10,000,000,
诚然 这不是全部一千万美元
but still, I mean, y-y-you don't toss out a trick
但是 你也不能说不要就不要了
because he's got a good body but bad acne, right?
总不能因为猛♥男♥长了一颗痘痘就不要人家吧
Last Saturday night... never mind.
上周六晚上 算了
Look, George wanted you to be taken care of.
听着 乔治希望用这些钱让你过得好一点
After all, that's why he left you the money.
那是他留钱给你的初衷
But... to deny what we had... As your lawyer,
但是 要否认我们的感情 作为你的律师
I can't advise you to sign something you know yourself isn't true.
我不能建议你签署内容不实的协议
But as your friend,
但是作为你的朋友
you know the truth.
你知道真♥相♥
What you and George meant to each other, that's all that matters.
你和乔治对彼此的意义 那才是真正重要的
Think what you can do with the money.
想想看你能用这些钱做的事吧
You know, real estate, muni bonds.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子 买♥♥地方债券
With the proper investments,
投资恰当的话
you could be set... set for life.
你下半辈子就吃住不愁了
What the fuck is that?
那是什么鬼东西
It's a picnic.
野餐
A picnic.
野餐
I went to the gourmet shop and I got a lot of cool, expensive stuff.
我去了美食店 买♥♥了很多又好又贵的东西
Brie, pate, french bread...
布里干酪 法式长棍面包
Now you know I don't eat fat... or carbs after 7:00.
但你知道我在7点后 不吃脂肪和碳水化合物
I know, but...
我知道 但是
I thought maybe just this once.
我觉得一次例外也没关系
We could dine on the floor?
我们就坐在地板上吃
This is Pittsburgh, not Japan.
这里可是匹兹堡 不是日本
Oh, come on.
来吧
It'll be romantic.
会很浪漫的
You know, I want to go out.
其实我想出去
I've had a for-shit day and I need to unwind.
今天过得太糟糕了 我得放松下
You can do that here. We cannot do that here.
在这也可以啊 在这里不行
Now come on.
走吧
How about cheese and crackers? I'll make it for you.
要饼干加奶酪吗 我给你弄
Cheese and crackers aren't going to cut it.
奶酪和饼干没用的
Now come on, get up, get dressed.
走吧 起来 穿衣服
Can we please stay home, for one night,
我们今晚就待在家里不行吗
Just the two of us?
就我们两个
You're too young to settle down.
你还这么年轻 可不该安定下来
You're too old to fuck around.
你都这么老了 不该再去鬼混了
Now, I'm going to Babylon.
我现在要去巴比伦
You can either come with me,
你可以跟我一起去
or you can stay here.
或者待在家里
It's your call.
你自己决定
That's right, boy. Eat the meat.
很好 吃肉吧
Eat the meat.
吃肉吧
Debbie?
黛比
Ben, I didn't want to disturb you.
本 我不是有意打扰你的
Oh, no, no, it's okay. I was just...
没事 没关系 我只是...
I was just resting.
我只是在休息
I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, I...
抱歉我没早点来 我...
Michael didn't tell me.
迈克没有告诉我
He didn't want to upset you.
他不想让你担心
I have the feeling...
我倒是觉得
It's not me he was worrying about.
他担心的不是我
I brought you some, uh...
我给你带来些...
home-made chicken broth.
自家煮的鸡汤
Cures all ills.
包治百病
Thank you.
谢谢
So...
那么...
How... how are you?
你怎么样了
Oh, I'm, uh, better.
我好些了
I'm better.
我好多了
I'm sure you're going to be just fine.
我相信你很快就会好起来的
Well, I don't want to wear you out.
我不想把你搞得很疲惫
We all know how exhausting I can be.
大家都知道我唠叨个没完让人心力交瘁
If you see Michael...
如果你见到迈克
tell him I said hello.
帮我跟他打个招呼
Debbie.
黛比
I'm really sorry...
我很抱歉
for putting him through this.
让他经历这些
Maybe he should've listened to you.
也许他应该听你的
To me?
听我的
What the fuck do I know?
我他妈又知道个什么
I'm...
我...
Just a controlling bitch
只是个控制欲强的贱♥人♥
who should've kept her big mouth shut, hmm?
就应该闭上自己的大嘴巴才对
You're his mother.
你是他的母亲
You love him, you're trying to protect him.
你爱他 你只是想保护他
Well, I suppose there are two ways of thinking about it.
我想确实可以从两方面来看
I prefer yours.
我更喜欢你的看法
Would you like to stay for a while?
你想不想多待一会儿
I could use some company.
我希望有人陪陪我
Sure, I'll just heat this up.
行 我去把这个热一下
Oh, I, uh...
我...
not really hungry.
其实不饿
Don't argue with me. You're gonna eat it.
别跟我争 你必须把这个吃了
Ah, everything seems to be in order.
现在似乎一切都谈妥了
Just the formality of Mr. Honeycutt's signature.
只需要走个形式 请哈尼卡特先生签个字
Mrs. Schickel would like to express her gratitude
希克夫人想向你表达她的感谢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表