剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Since when did Woody's become a country club?
伍迪酒吧什么时候变成乡村俱乐部了
Since you're here.
自从你来了就变了
How about another round?
再喝一轮吧
No.
不了
Last call for you, you have school tomorrow.
这是你的最后一杯了 你明天要上学
Your first day, I'm so proud of you!
大学第一天啊 真为你骄傲
One minute he's in a coma
前一刻他还昏迷不醒
and the next he's going to college.
转眼就要上大学了
Well, in the words of the King,
借用猫王一首歌♥的歌♥词
"You gotta follow that dream."
「你要追寻你的梦想」
Now there's a dream.
这里就有美梦般的男人
I have a same dream ever since I'm a little.
我从小就有这样一个梦想
To fall in love, get married and have a baby.
恋爱 结婚 生子
Well, two out of three ain't bad.
其中两个已经梦想成真 不错了
Three out of three is even better.
三个都实现就更完美了
You're getting married?
你们要结婚了吗
When did you decide?
什么时候决定的
Why didn't you tell us?
怎么没告诉我们
Yes. A few weeks ago. We just did.
没错 几周前刚决定
Here's a toast to the happy couple.
这杯要敬这甜蜜的一对
May you come to your senses before it's... too late.
希望你们可以尽早醒悟 否则就太迟了
Oh, this is so exciting!
太激动人心了
Everyone's dreams are coming true.
人人都梦想成真
Hey, what's your dream, sweetie?
话说 你的梦想是什么 亲爱的
My dream is to one day know what my dream is.
我的梦想就是搞清楚我的梦想到底是什么
Dreaming's for people who like to sleep.
只有那些爱睡大觉的人才整天做梦
I'd rather be awake and fucking.
我宁愿清醒着享受性福
I'm going to call Teddy and tell him to get his ass down here.
我要给泰迪打电♥话♥ 让他赶紧滚过来
And I was having such a good time.
我本来玩得可开心了 你非要扫兴
Would you just fucking lay off him?
你就不能放过他吗
The guy's been really depressed.
他最近心情很不好
He's been trying to find a job ever since that incident.
那次意外事故后 他一直在努力找工作
I wouldn't exactly call shooting a load off
我觉得当着老板的面射得满身
in front of my boss "an incident".
可不叫"意外事故"
He's not picking up.
他不接
You don't suppose he'd do something... drastic, do you?
他不会干傻事了吧
I-I mean, he could be lying in bed right now...
他现在会不会正躺床上
dead.
死了
How could you tell?
你怎么知道
Ted?
泰德
Teddy?
泰迪
Ted, what are you doing?
泰德 你这是在干什么
What the hell's it look like?
你觉得我像是在干什么
God... it smells like a bath house in here.
天呐 这里闻起来跟澡堂似的
When is the last time you left this place?
你多久没出过家门了啊
Four days.
四天
I'm in the middle of a marathon.
我正在连看"精彩故事"呢
American Masturbation Classics.
美国经典自♥慰♥表演
Honey, I think you have a problem.
亲爱的 你现在有点问题
You're right.
你说得很对
Usually Ricky Rod's hairless chew-hole drives me wild
平时 里奇·罗德的无毛骚洞会让我欲♥火♥焚身
for some reason it's lost its magic.
不知怎么的 现在完全没作用
I know that you've been a little depressed lately,
我知道你最近有些郁闷
but you've got to pull yourself together.
但你得想办法振作起来
What do you think I'm trying to do?
我这不正在努力吗
Only you're not making it any easier.
只是你这样突然出现 只会帮倒忙
If you really want to help me.
要是你真想帮我
Grab a nipple and squeeze.
抓个乳♥头♥揉揉吧
Do I look like a human tit clamp?
我看起来像人体乳♥头♥夹吗
Look at that.
看这个
That is hot.
的确很性感
Ugh, no!
不要
You are not sucking me into your black hole of depravity.
你别想把我也拖下水 陷入绝望的黑洞
Now you get up, you get up right now.
现在你给我起来 马上起来
You're right.
你说得对
I've been in this bed long enough.
我赖床上太久了
Let's see who's on demondick.com, shall we?
我们来看看「魔鬼鸡♥巴♥网」上都有哪些人吧
That is not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Listen to me, Teddy.
听我说 泰迪
Look, I know...
听着 我懂的
I know it's been tough getting fired.
我知道被开除的滋味不好受
It's... it's a tremendous blow. Blow?
那是个惊天的打击 "舔鸡"吗
Scratch that.
当我没说这句
But... but there is a great, big... fabulous world out there. Yeah.
但外面还有美好的世界在等着你 好吧
Let me tell you something
我来跟你说说
about that great, big, fabulous world out there.
那个所谓的美好世界 真实情况是怎样的
You either jerk off or you get jerked off.
不是你干别人 就是被别人干
Yeah! That's it. Go for it.
太棒了 就这样 干吧
No. No.
别 不要
That was just for you.
我帮你爽完就行了
Since when do you turn down getting your dick sucked?
你什么时候开始拒绝别人给你舔鸡♥巴♥了
Since tomorrow's a big day.
因为明天是个大日子
I need to save my energy for my art.
我要为艺术留点精力
Huh, what do you call this?
那这算什么呢
I promise I'll let you blow me tomorrow night.
我保证明晚让你给我口♥交♥
Yeah? Well, who says I'll be in the mood?
是吗 谁说我明晚还有那个性致
You're always in the mood,
你时刻都性致勃勃
which is kind of amazing when you think of it.
仔细一想 那真是太棒了
I mean, at your age.
毕竟 你都这把年纪了
Drawing my cock again?
又在画我的鸡♥巴♥吗
Just doodling.
随手画画而已
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm just doodling.
我也就随手玩玩而已
I told you, I have school.
我说了我要上学
Think I'd look good with a new haircut?
你觉得我换个发型会好看吗
I think I would. Do you?
我觉得应该不错 你说呢
What'd you have in mind?
你想换什么样的
I don't know, maybe buzz it all off,
我也不知道 剃光了吧
or bleach it.
或是漂白
That'd be cool. For two years ago.
那挺酷的 两年前算酷吧
So what's wrong?
出什么事了
Nothing's wrong. Why do you think something's wrong?
没出事啊 你为什么非要说出事了
Because every time something's wrong,
因为每次有点什么事
you want to change your hair.
你都想换发型
That is so not true!
才不是
Michael's thinking about changing his hair.
迈克想换个发型
Oh, god.
天呐
Baby, what's wrong? Tell me.
宝贝 出什么事了 跟我说说
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
It feels like everybody's life is speeding along.
感觉大家的生活都在前进
Lindsay and Melanie are getting married,
琳赛和茉蕾妮准备结婚
and Justin's going to art school.
贾斯汀也要去上艺术学校了
He was practically dead a couple of months ago, for fuck sake.
他几个月前几乎等同于死了 老天呐
And I'm still stuck at the starting gate.
就我还杵在起跑线停滞不前
Well, since when is it a race?
什么时候人生也成了比赛了
Since I feel like I'm coming in last.
从我觉得我最落后的那一刻起
Well, then do something about it.
那就开始行动啊
After all, you're cute. You're young.
毕竟 你这么帅 又这么年轻
You're hung.
你的屌♥还很大
Like what?
比如做什么
Quit the fucking Q!
别在大同超♥市♥干了
You don't think I'd like to?
你以为我不想吗
But I have obligations to others.
我要对别的人尽责
Well, as one of the "others" to whom you are referring,
作为你所说的"别的人"的其中一员
I would say your first obligation is to yourself.
我认为你最应该对自己尽责
So what would make you happy?
怎样做你才开心
Should we hum the theme from "Jeopardy"?
要不我们哼一下智力竞赛节目的主题曲吧
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
What would make me happy is to get to work on time
能按时去上班
and not catch shit from my boss.
不被老板奚落就很开心了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表