剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
There's something hard for ya.
那里有个"硬货"帅哥在等着你
Yeah, right.
得了吧 别开玩笑
He's checking you out.
他在打量你
Why would he be checking...
他怎么会打量....
me?
我
Teddy? Holy shit!
泰迪 天呐
Teddy...
泰迪
Well, that's one way to leave a lasting impression.
真是个留下深刻印象的好办法
Word of advice:
给你句忠告
suck, don't chew.
只能吮 不能嚼
Happy pride, how's it going?
骄傲节快乐 你好吗
Oh, you know...
那个...
Enjoying the flow of air through my oesophagus.
享受空气通过食道
So, you want to go?
那 你想去吗
Really?
真的吗
S-sure.
当然
Okay! Uh, we... gotta go!
好 那...我们 去了
We're going!
我们去了
Now see ya!
回见
Way to go, Mr. Peanut.
加油 花生先生
Prideis a magical time.
骄傲节真是充满奇迹
Wanna dance? Sure.
想跳舞吗 好啊
Uncle Vic, what are you doing here?
维克舅舅 你在这里做什么
Michael!
迈克
Even older gay men can celebrate pride. Right?
老同志也有庆祝骄傲节的权利 对吧
Right.
没错
Just don't overdo.
但不要放纵过度
It's Godiva.
歌♥帝梵去世了
When?
什么时候
A little while ago.
就是刚才
I was visiting a friend over at the hospice.
我去临终关怀疗养院看一个朋友
I... I-I was just there, I-I...
我 我 我刚刚还去过 我...
took her her dress.
去给她送衣服
Sometimes it happens very quickly.
有时候 死亡会来得很快
And that can be a blessing.
那也算是好事
Yes. Yeah.
爽 爽
Yes!
爽
God!
天啊
That was amazing.
太爽了
Wasn't that amazing?
很爽 不是吗
Yeah. Amazing.
是啊 很爽
You...
你...
You hungry?
你饿吗
You want some chips or anything?
想来点薯片什么的吗
No, thanks. So, uh...
不用了 谢谢 那么...
Are you going to the parade on Sunday?
你周日会去参加游♥行♥吗
Yeah, I'll be there.
当然 我会去的
Maybe we can go together.
我们一起去吧
You know, if you'd like.
如果你愿意的话
Here, uh...
拿着...
Here.
给
This is...
这是...
This is me.
我的名片
I'm Ted.
我叫泰德
Great.
好的
See ya.
回见
See ya.
回见
Yeah, that's great.
就这样 很好
That's nice.
好极了
Michelangelo.
堪比米开朗基罗
I'm getting there.
我快要恢复了
Brian's been helping me with my exercises.
布莱恩一直在帮我做康复练习
Yeah, I bet.
是啊 我猜也是
"Squeeze tighter, pull harder."
"夹紧一点 用力一点"
Big day tomorrow.
明天是个大日子
I can't wait.
我等不及了
I remember my first march,
我还记得我的第一次游♥行♥
after the Stonewall Riots.
那是在石墙暴♥动♥事件之后
In the stone age.
久得像是石器时代的事了
There were no more than 25 of us that first year.
第一年游♥行♥人数不超过25个
That's all?
这么少吗
You thinking coming out's tough now,
如果你觉得现在出柜很难
you should've been around back then.
那真该回到当年去体验一番
Hey, guys! Get a load of this!
大家好 看看这个
Great, huh?
很酷吧
And check this out!
还有这个
I had it made in honour of our first time walking together.
我专门弄的 用来纪念我们母子第一次参加游♥行♥
Isn't it adorable?
很可爱吧
Swear to me that you didn't get one.
你快发誓 你没弄一件
Hey, ma, uh, you want a doughnut?
老妈 你要甜甜圈吗
You're not!
你不去了是吧
What, I didn't say anything.
什么啊 我可什么也没说
You didn't have to.
你不用说出来
I know, I'm your mother.
我知道 我是你亲妈
It's not that I don't want to.
并不是我不想去
Then why? What's your excuse this time?
那是为什么 这次又是什么借口
I-I just...
我只是...
I just can't.
我就是做不到
It's easy for you to... wave banners and... and march around.
对你来说挥舞着标语 到处游街很容易
You've got nothing to lose.
你不会因此失去什么
Hell, you're not even gay!
你甚至不是同性恋
Well, I'm the next best thing.
我也差不多算是了
And I'm damn proud of it!
而且我他妈的骄傲极了
You better be marchin'. Yeah.
你最好给我去参加游♥行♥ 当然
Okay, let's continue with our posters.
我们接着做海报
This is a nice one, huh?
这张很漂亮吧
It is.
是啊
Smart? Yes.
她很聪明 没错
Sexy? Yes!
很性感 是的
Pierced pussy?
阴♥部♥穿了环
How the hell would I know?
我他妈怎么知道
In other words, the legendary Leda lives up to her legend.
换句话说 传奇的丽达真的是个传奇女子
Better.
甚至更好
Compared to her,
跟她比起来
I'm just some bland... flabby house frau.
我就是个无聊的 软弱松弛的家庭妇女
You popped out a kid.
你毕竟生过一个孩子
It's not your fault that you're not as tight as you once were.
你没以前紧致又不是你的错
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Don't worry. Some women attracted to stretch marks.
别担心 有些女人就喜欢妊娠纹
I do not have stretch marks!
我可没有妊娠纹
Say it!
快说
I do not have stretch marks!
我没有妊娠纹
Thanks.
非常感谢
Don't forget these.
别落下这个
Paying for it now?
已经开始花钱招♥妓♥了吗
I suppose older gentlemen have to do that.
我以为只有老头们会这么干呢
I know this may be harder to swallow than his 10-inch dick,
我知道这可能比他10英寸的鸡♥巴♥更难以咽下
but...
不过...
"Poolside"
池边酷饮
has just become "Pool boy".
已经变身为 池边酷哥
Oh, I hate that shit.
我讨厌这饮料
Everybody does.
没人喜欢
But once the fags see this label,
不过 一旦基佬们看到这个标签
they'll want to lap him up.
肯定想舔个干净
Poole beverages?
普尔饮料公♥司♥
Do you know who that guy is?
你知道他是个什么样的人吗
Yeah.
知道
So? So?
那又怎样 怎样
He hates us.
他憎恶同性恋
What he does with his money is his business.
他怎么用他的钱是他的事
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表