剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
The professor.
是教授啊
So, what does that make you, Mary Ann or Ginger?
那你是什么 玛丽·安还是金吉
So when do we get to meet him? Never!
我们什么时候见见他 没门
Why? Is something wrong with him?
为什么 他有什么问题吗
Something wrong with you.
你才有问题呢
I would like this one to live,
我希望他能好好活下去
before my best friends devour him.
免得被我最好的朋友们生吞活剥
Hey, you're Fetch Dixon, aren't you?
你是费奇·迪克逊 对吧
Uh, yes. Yeah. Yes, uh, yes I am.
是的 没错 我就是
I'm a... I'm a huge fan.
我是你的大粉丝
Not as huge as you Fetch Dixon!
当然 没你那么"大" 是费奇·迪克逊
Well, thank you. That... that... that's so nice.
谢谢你 这让我受宠若惊
Could I... see it?
我能 看看吗
You know, just... for a second?
就一下下
Show him. All right...
给他看 好吧
No, no, no, no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不行 不行 抱歉抱歉
Look, if you want to sample the merchandise,
听着 如果你想看货
you have to sign on to JerkatWork.net.
你得登陆「性福工作」网站
Sorry.
抱歉啦
That's the third time today.
这已经是今天第三次了
Well, you better get used to it.
你最好习惯这种事
Emmett's a star.
艾美特成了明星
His dick's a star.
他的鸡♥巴♥才是明星
He's just the life-support system.
他只是生命补给系统
Careful, he'll get a swelled head.
小心点 他会骄傲自"大"
Hey, save it for the website.
嘿 留着在网站上射
Will you all just stop?
你们别调侃我了好吗
I'm not a star.
我不是明星
I'm still little old me,
我还是过去那个我
you know, plain old country-boy from Mississippi,
一个来自密西西比州的单纯乡村男孩
giving my friend Teddy a helping hand.
只是帮好朋友泰迪的忙 举"手"之劳
And the way Lynette's been hinting,
听丽奈特的口气
I think I might be a grandmother soon.
我应该很快就能做外婆了
You already are...
你已经是了
In case you've forgotten.
除非你忘了
I know, dear.
我知道 亲爱的
There you are. Mm, thank you.
给 谢谢
Uh, Mrs. Peterson,
彼得森夫人
that necklace is so lovely.
你的项链很漂亮
Is that red coral from Bali?
是巴厘岛的红珊瑚吗
Why yes. Have you been?
是啊 你去过那儿吗
No. No, actually,
没有 其实
my aunt Dotty owns a jewelry store.
我婶婶多蒂是开珠宝行的
Lynette bought it for me on one of her honeymoons.
丽奈特蜜月旅行时给我买♥♥的
Don't ask which.
别问是哪一次
We decided to skip our honeymoon for now,
我们决定暂时免掉蜜月旅行
you know, considering all the expenses?
毕竟 开销太大了
We're out of rolls.
面包吃完了
Can we get some rolls here, please?
麻烦再给我们上点面包 好吗
We should have tried Chez Denis over on the river.
我们应该去谢茨丹尼水上餐厅的
Duncan took Lynette there on Saturday.
邓肯周六带丽奈特去过
Had a lovely meal.
美餐一顿
We're thinking of having them cater our reception.
我们考虑让那家餐厅负责承办婚宴
Aren't they expensive?
那家餐厅不是很贵吗
Well, no more than the one Lynette used... all three times.
不会比丽奈特婚宴的花费高 她三次都请的那家
You got to admit, she's consistent.
不得不承认 她始终如一
And besides, getting married these days
再说了 这年头办婚礼
is an expensive proposition, no matter what you do.
不管你怎么办 都是笔很大的开销
That's why we were hoping that...
所以我们希望
you might be able to help us out a little.
你们能够资助一下我们
If you see the waiter, could you ask him for some butter?
叫服务生过来 再上点黄油
I mean, we're handling it all by ourselves, but...
我们愿意自力更生 但是...
we could use some assistance,
我们也需要帮助
no matter how small.
不论多么微小
Anything would be helpful.
哪怕一点点也能帮上我们
Honey...
亲爱的
You helped Lynette with her wedding.
丽奈特的婚礼你们就出了不少力
That's different.
那不一样
Why is it different?
哪里不一样
Because her wedding was real.
因为她的婚礼是真正的婚礼
Yours is...
而你们的...
Well, I don't know what yours is.
我不知道你们的婚礼算什么
How is your steak, dear?
牛排好吃吗 亲爱的
Just great.
非常美味
It's been a long time since I made out in the park.
我已经很久没跟人约在公园里见面了
Well, stick with me and maybe you'll get lucky.
跟紧我 或许你会遇到"性福"
Ah, really?
真的吗
I finished your book.
我看完你的书了
Oh yeah? "So how... how'd you like it,"
是吗 你觉得怎么样
the insecure writer asked,
我这个不安的作者问到
trying desperately to sound nonchalant.
同时还要竭尽全力装作无所谓
I didn't.
我不喜欢
I loved it.
我是超爱
You...
你...
Especially that part where the customs officials in Thailand
尤其是 泰国海关
confiscated your HIV meds. Oh, yeah.
没收你的艾滋病药那段 是啊
That was one of the worst days of my life.
那是我人生中最糟糕的日子之一
But, as they say,
但是 就像人们常说的
out of adversity, you know, comes knowledge, and...
吃一堑 长一智
I've learned to put my fears aside, and just...
我已经学会了不再恐惧
find serenity in the chaos.
在混乱中寻找平静
I wish I could do that.
我希望我也可以做到
I do just the opposite.
但我恰恰和这相反
I could find chaos in serenity with my eyes closed.
我只要闭上眼睛 在平静中都能找到混乱
I think that the secret is
我觉得秘诀是
to stop regretting the past and fearing the future,
不悔过去 不惧未来
and... just live in the now.
活在当下
Sounds like something my mom would say.
简直像我老妈在说教
She always says, "If you've got one foot in tomorrow
她老是说"如果你一脚踏在明天
and one foot in yesterday, you'll piss on today."
一脚陷在过去 今天就要遭殃"
Actually she says "Shit",
她的原话是"今天就会跟屎一样"
but I want...I wanted to clean it up a little.
不过我想说得文明点
Yeah, actually, your mom and Buddha have a lot in common.
其实你妈跟佛祖有很多共同点
What, Jenny Craig dropouts?
都是减肥半途而废吗
No. No, um...
不 不是的
He teaches you to...
佛祖教你
focus on the smallest details.
要关注生活中的细节
You know, the... breeze against your cheek...
微风拂过你脸颊的感觉
The way your shirt falls against your body...
衬衫从你身上滑落的感觉
The feel of someone's hand on your back...
别人的手划过你后背的感觉
helps you realize that...
都能帮你意识到
right now, this moment is...
现在 此时此刻
it's all there is.
才是最重要的
Well, if that's true, then...
如果真是这样 那么
we should probably take advantage of it.
我们应该及时行乐
Yeah.
没错
Come on.
走吧
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
To experience the now.
去感受当下
I've just... I've got an eye for this kind of thing
我刚才留意了下
and I can tell you've got talent...
发现你"天赋异禀"
big, big talent, so...
"巨大"的天赋
if you ever want to earn some extra cash, in your spare time, just...
如果你想在闲暇时间赚点外快
give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥
We'll set up an audition.
我们会安排试镜
Okay. Good.
好的 很好
Thanks, man. Thanks.
谢了 老兄 谢谢
Hey, porn king,
嘿 色情片大王
why don't you introduce me to some of your new friends?
怎么不介绍我认识一下你的新朋友们
Any time, Bri.
随时都行 布莱
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表