剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Well, how the hell am I supposed to get to my bedroom?
那我他妈怎么进卧室
Go around. Yeah.
绕过去 就是
So, here is where Zephyr tries to stop Rage
西风就在这里试图阻止狂怒
from using his hetero-blaster.
使用异男冲击波
Do you think Zephyr could be a little taller
你觉得可以让西风再高一点
and have bigger pecs?
胸肌再厚一点吗
What for?
为什么
Well, he is Rage's best friend. He's...
因为他是狂怒最好的朋友 他...
He should look almost as good.
他应该看起来跟他差不多帅
You got it, Zeph.
没问题 西风
You know, speaking of pecs,
说到胸肌
It's "Chest of death" Night at Babylon.
今晚是巴比伦的「死亡胸肌」之夜
Okay.
好吧
So get ready.
准备一下吧
We gotta finish this first.
我们得先把这个完成
We'll meet you there.
一会儿在那儿见
Well just remember, all work and no dick
记住 只工作 没男人
make Mikey and sunshine dull boys.
小迈和小阳光也会变傻
Bring it down, bring it down.
安静一下 安静一下
Okay. We're down to our six finalists.
好了 现在选出了六名决赛选手
Who's the man with the hottest pecs in Pittsburgh?
匹兹堡胸肌最火♥辣♥的男人会是谁呢
Honey, are those nipples or bathtub stoppers?
宝贝 这是乳♥头♥ 还是浴缸塞啊
All right, boys.
好了 各位
Come on, now, let's make some noise!
来吧 大家把气氛搞起来
Let's hear it, Babylon, let's hear it.
让我们听到欢呼声吧 巴比伦
That's it, you know how.
很好 你们懂的
To be thrown out, like so much garbage.
竟然像垃圾一样 被赶了出来
I know, it was awful.
我明白 糟透了
By those two huge, brutal monsters.
被两只巨大野蛮的怪兽赶了出来
Under other circumstances, it might've been hot.
如果是在别的情况下 或许还挺性感的
Guess I'll never get to say my speech now.
恐怕我永远没有机会发表自己的致辞了
You can say it to me.
你可以念给我听
I'll listen.
我会认真听的
Thanks, Teddy, I...
谢谢你 泰迪 我...
wouldn't be the same.
那意义就不一样了
Something tells me we've been stood up.
看来我们是被放鸽子了
Over a comic book.
就为了本漫画
More than just a comic book.
不止是一本漫画
It's nothing as sexual as the act of creation.
没有什么比创作更让人性奋了
When... when I'm writing, and it's...
我在写作的时候
it's pouring out of me,
感觉思如泉涌
I swear to god, I'm like, completely turned on.
我对天发誓 我完全兴奋起来了
Sometimes, I even get a hard-on.
有时甚至还会勃起
Is that what they mean by "stroke of genius?"
这就是他们说的"神来一笔"吗
It's the fucking greatest orgasm there is.
那简直是天底下最爽的高♥潮♥
You have your orgasms between the pages,
你能在纸上享受高♥潮♥
I'll have mine between the sheets.
我还是在床单上享受我的高♥潮♥吧
Number five,
5号♥
do you have anything you'd like to get off your chest?
你想把胸肌上的什么东西弄下来吗
How about me?
把我怎么样
I bet it's the same with Michael and Justin.
我敢说迈克和贾斯汀也有同样的感觉
Can I hear a little noise from over here?
掌声欢呼声能再热烈一点吗
What they're sharing
他们正在分享的是
is the most intense form of intimacy there is.
最亲密的感觉
Nothing, not even the hottest fuck in the world, can come close.
什么都比不上 哪怕是世上最火爆的性♥爱♥都不行
Okay, now... sweetie...
好了 现在 亲爱的
Let's have another drink...
再来一杯吧
While our boyfriends are cheating on us.
反正我们的男朋友都在"出轨"
We're not gonna make him talk, don't worry.
我们不会让他说话的 别担心
Now, come on, boys, now let's make some noise.
来吧 各位 把气氛搞起来
Come on, Babylon. Take it up, come on.
加油 巴比伦 喊出来吧
That's it, bring it up...
就这样 闹起来
See?
瞧吧
I told you we could do it.
我就说我们能行的
Yeah, we did it all right.
是啊 我们是完成了
It's a mess.
就是一团糟啊
It's not so bad.
没那么糟
After we plaster it over,
涂完灰泥之后
the few little imperfections won't even show.
小瑕疵就完全看不到了
Installing your new sink will be... a snap.
安装水槽 就像打响指一样轻松
Everything with this bitch is a snap.
这贱♥人♥干什么都像打响指一样轻松
We've already attached it to the wall
我们已经把它固定在墙上了
And it only took 20 minutes.
只需要20分钟
Try 7 hours and 20 minutes.
7小时20分钟还差不多
Now, let's connect the sink to our pipes.
现在 我们来把水槽跟水管连上
Take your wrench...
拿起扳手
Got it. ...
拿着了
and in a strong, circular motion,
然后像这样用力转动
twist the end of the pipe, like so.
扳动水管的末端
That's it. Give it a nice strong grip.
就这样 把它拧紧
You'll find this...
你会发现...
Mel, can you help me out here?
茉儿 能过来帮下忙吗
Now we can attach our pipes.
现在 我们可以连接水管了
It's a snap.
像打响指一样轻松
Luckily, we turned off the water main first,
幸运的是 我们之前关闭了水闸
or we'd have a disaster on our hands.
否则就会形成大灾难了
Didn't you turn off the water?
你关了水闸吗
I was going to,
我本来要去的
but then you said, "No, I'll turn it off."
但你说"不用 我去关吧"
No, that was the power.
不 我关的是电闸
I turned off the power when I did the wiring.
配线的时候我关了电闸
You mean, when you blew out the fuses!
你是指 你把保险丝烧断了吧
There. Now you have running water in your attic.
好了 现在阁楼里就有了自来水
Come on in.
快进来吧
We're going to have a little contest of our own.
我们来一场小小的比赛
Some power pecs?
比谁的胸肌更有力吗
Power peckers.
比谁的鸡♥巴♥更有力
Careful, don't... don't step on anything, it...
小心 别踩到地板上的东西 这...
it's all in sequence.
都是按顺序排列的
Rise and shine, Sunshine.
起床咯 小阳光
Shit.
妈的
Go down, go down. Yeah.
往下 再往下 好极了
Party's over.
派对结束了
Come on. The party's over.
来吧 派对结束了
Join us.
加入我们吧
Get your clothes on.
把衣服穿上
Put your clothes back on.
把衣服穿上
What the fuck, what the fuck?
操 搞什么鬼
Just get out, okay?
赶紧给我滚 行吗
Get out!
滚出去
Go. Fuck you.
滚 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck, fuck!
操 操
Fuck.
操
What the fuck?
搞什么啊
I thought you were Ben.
我以为你是本
I thought you were Brian.
我以为你是布莱恩
I guess we fell asleep. Yeah.
我们昨晚不小心睡着了吧 是啊
Brian?
布莱恩
He must've slept on the couch.
他肯定睡沙发上了
Michael.
迈克
Holy shit!
我的天啊
Did you do this?
这是你干的吗
Did you?
是你吗
Answer us.
回答我们
You are totally fucked.
你完蛋了
How dare you piss on our work?
你怎么敢在我们的作品上撒尿
Do you have any idea the hours that we put into that?
你知道我们为这个花了多少时间吗
We want an explanation.
你得给我们解释解释
Besides the fact that you're the world's biggest prick.
除了你是世上最大的混♥蛋♥这一点
Well, don't just sit there.
别傻坐着
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表