剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
see my son even remotely resemble the person he was,
再见到我儿子变回过去那个他 哪怕只有一点点
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
Then there's nothing I can do?
所以我什么都做不了吗
No recourse, no lawsuit, no damages?
无法索赔 无法控告 无法让他付出代价
In two words, Teddy, you're screwed.
两个字送给你 泰迪 你完了
Actually, that's three with the contraction.
实际上 算上缩写那是三个字
Fuck this thing.
这玩意儿真见鬼
There's no law in this state
本州还没有任何法律
that prevents discrimination of gays in the workplace.
来阻止工作场所对同性恋的歧视
Wertshafter can do whatever the hell he wants.
温斯福特可以为所欲为
Yeah... fucking son of a bitch.
好吧 操他大爷的
You know, I have a mind to walk right in
我现在就想冲去公♥司♥
to tell him exactly how I feel!
直接告诉他我的想法
Why don't you?
那你为什么不去
Look him straight in the eye, and tell him
直勾勾地盯着他 告诉他
that even though the law permits it,
就算法律允许
you think what he did is unjustified and unconscionable.
你还是认为他这么做是不公平不合理的
Right. I just might do that.
没错 我可能真会这么做
Maybe.
大概吧
Hey, thanks for the advice. And the sucker.
谢谢你们的建议 还有棒棒糖
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Poor Ted.
可怜的泰德
Just one more example of having no rights.
又一个没有法定权利的例子
Like getting married.
就像同性恋婚姻
You... are you going to start with that again?
你 你又想提这个了吗
Will you let me finish?
能让我说完吗
That night we came back from my sister's wedding,
从我姐姐的婚礼上回来的那晚
I went into the garden after you fell asleep.
我在你睡着后去了花♥园♥里
You did?
是吗
I stood and imagined exactly
我站在那里想象着
how I wanted our wedding to look.
我们的婚礼该是什么样的
Uh, whattyacallit, a Hoopa?
你们犹太人是怎么称呼婚礼的 「乎帕」吗
Chuppah.
是「哈帕」
Chupen, under the sycamores,
在梧桐树下举♥行♥婚礼
white satin ribbon bows on the arbours
缠绕着纯白缎带的凉亭
and little twinkling lights everywhere, like the milky way.
到处挂着扑闪扑闪的小灯 像银河一样
But today, I was outside
但是今天 我站在外面
trying to figure out how to... decorate for Gus' party
思索着怎样为盖斯的派对装扮场地
and I said to myself,
然后我对自己说
"Peterson, what the hell were you thinking?
"彼得森 你♥他♥妈♥在想些什么呢
I mean, you're going to have 20 tots here on Saturday.
周六会有20个小孩子过来参加派对
You're going to have to deal with...
你要应付那帮小孩子
tantrums and tears and throw-up.
发脾气 苦恼 呕吐
Mel's right.
茉儿是对的
The time to be romantic has passed."
玩浪漫的年岁已经过去了"
I didn't mean that.
我不是这个意思
"It's a silly ritual for straight people.
"那只是异性恋的愚蠢仪式
A bankrupt institution."
是浪费钱财的习俗"
No. We have to be practical now.
没错 我们现在必须现实点
So I apologize for making such a big deal.
我为自己如此小题大做而道歉
And I promise
我保证
to never, never mention it again.
绝对 绝对不会再提结婚的事
She thought she could keep us apart.
她以为她能让我们分开
"I don't want you seeing my son anymore!"
「我希望你再也不要跟我儿子见面了」
We showed her.
我们就给她厉害瞧瞧
Would you shut up? What for?
你可以闭嘴吗 为什么啊
Because I said so and because you sound like an immature brat.
因为我下了命令 并且你幼稚得像个小孩
Maybe I am.
也许我就是呢
Then you can get your ass out and walk home.
那你滚下车 走回家吧
Right now.
立刻
What is the matter with you?
你是怎么了
She was trying to do the right thing.
她只是想做正确的事
You don't know how lucky you are to have a mother like that.
你不知道你有这样一个妈妈是多么幸运的事
Now I get to stay with you.
但现在我可以跟你一起住
Just until you get better.
只能住到你康复为止
There's nothing wrong with me.
我其实已经没有任何问题了
Except for my... gimp hand.
除了我这 残废的手
Fucking Hobbs.
该死的霍布斯
Just don't think about it, all right?
别想这些了 好吗
How come you're doing this?
你为什么这么做
What, driving with no hands?
什么 不用手开车吗
No, why are you letting me stay with you?
不是 你为什么同意我跟你一起住
Why do you care? It's what you want, isn't it?
何必在意这个 这不正是你想要的吗
I know why.
我知道原因
It's because you love me madly,
因为你疯狂地爱着我
passionately, deeply...
热烈又深沉地爱着
Just like I always suspected.
就像我一直怀疑的那样
Get the rest of that stuff off...
把剩下那些东西拿走
This is a pretty fancy place.
真是高档奢华啊
Well, for what they're paying us, it'd have to be.
能付我们那么多钱 这是当然啦
I've never been a waiter.
我从没做过侍应生
I hope I can do it.
但愿我能做好
Honey. This is your family business.
亲爱的 你家主业就是干这个的
It's in your blood.
已经融在你的血液里了
Now you make your mother proud.
是时候让你妈为你骄傲了
A-are you two the waiters?
你们是侍应生吗
Uh, yes, sir.
是的 先生
Well why aren't you dressed?
那你们怎么没换衣服呢
Um, they said you'd give us our uniforms when we got here.
他们说我们过来以后 你会给我们制♥服♥
Oh, the outfits. Where are their outfits? Quickly.
服装 他们的服装呢 快去找
Right here.
在这
Quickly.
快拿来
Hurry up and put these on.
赶紧去换上
Where's the rest of the tux?
就只有这么一点点吗
Um, e-excuse me, I-I think there's been a...
等一下 我 我想这是不是
a m-mistake.
有什么误会
O-oh, appetizers.
开胃菜来了
S... uh, w-white wine, or... or red?
来点白葡萄酒 还是红葡萄酒
White.
白的
Very good, Sir.
好的 先生
And red.
再来点红的
Some guys have all the luck.
某些人就是走运啊
I wouldn't say that.
我觉得你的蛋可不小
Keep your hands off the tenderloin.
别摸"腰肉"
What are you doing all the way over there?
你躲那么远干什么
Come closer.
过来点
Why don't you take off some of the clothes?
何不脱掉衣服呢
You might get overheated.
你可能会发热的
Roll over.
翻过去
No, don't. Don't.
不 不要 不要
I can't.
我做不到
It's okay.
没关系
It's not okay.
有关系
You know, for someone who has enough disorders
话说 对于一个像你这样
to merit your own classification
有一堆身心疾病
in the diagnostic and statistical manual,
多到都能单独分门别类的人
you are one of the most well adjusted
你是我认识的 调整得最好
and high functioning bastards I know.
状态最佳的混♥蛋♥了
Thanks. What's your secret?
多谢夸奖啊 有什么秘诀吗
A series of hopeless addictions, for one.
首先 拥有一系列无望的嗜好
And never seeing a shrink, for another.
其次 从没看过心理医生
You're seeing one now.
你现在不是来找我了
So, uh, you tried to hold him,
所以 你试图抱他
to have sex with him, but he wouldn't let you touch him?
跟他做♥爱♥ 但他不让你碰
That must be a first for you.
你以前从没遇到过这种情况吧
However, it's understandable.
不过 这也可以理解
Something like that happens,
发生了那种事情
naturally he's going to be afraid to let anyone touch him.
他自然害怕别人碰他
Even you.
哪怕是你
But he'll get over it, right?
但他会克服心理障碍的 对吧
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表