剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
that it was like a dream come true
整天在这里和一帮性感男人一起
being here with all these hot and horny guys.
仿佛梦想成真
And yet...
但是
Just now, when they all walk by you...
他们刚刚从你面前走过的时候
you barely looked up.
你几乎看都没看他们
Well, I was passing out paycheques.
我在给他们发工资
You know... had to make sure the name went with the dick.
要确保鸡♥巴♥和账目对得上 不能搞错了啊
But what about the other night?
那那天晚上呢
Other night?
哪天晚上
Don't you remember?
你不记得了吗
"Duelling dicks"?
《鸡♥巴♥决斗》
Over 12 hours of non-stop J.O. Action?
长达12个小时不间断的手♥淫♥表演
Oh, right.
是哦
It had to have been one of the porn events of the century,
那堪称本世纪最大的色情盛事之一
And yet you just sat there.
而你就那么坐在那儿
Doing your books.
看你的书
You didn't look up through the whole thing.
你整个过程中甚至连头都没抬一下
Not once.
一次都没看
Well that's... that's very observant... Eddie, but, uh,
埃迪 你真善于观察 但是...
You have to understand, this is work.
你必须明白 这是工作
And I'm the boss.
我是老板
I have a professional demeanour I have to maintain.
我需要注意举止
However...
不过...
It doesn't mean I wasn't loving every minute of it.
那并不意味着我不享受他们表演的每一分钟
If you don't need me for anything else,
如果没有别的事
do you mind if I take off?
我可以走了吗
Oh no, you go ahead. I'll lock up.
没事 你走吧 我锁门
Thanks, Mr. Schmidt.
谢了 施密特先生
See you tomorrow. Yeah.
明天见 好的
You're working late.
你还在加班啊
Well, that's one of the benefits of being a partner.
那就是成为合伙人的"好处"之一
You give someone something to do, they fuck it up
你安排任务给员工 他们搞砸了
and then you get to do it yourself.
然后你不得不自己重做
Yeah, and I got it.
是啊 我也得到了
Where have you been?
你干什么去了
Studying.
学习
And I had to get these.
我还得去打印这个
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
My own little advertising genius.
我的广♥告♥小天才
I told you I'd help you.
我说过我会帮你的
You're too busy.
你太忙了
Come here.
过来
I have to shower, I stink.
我得去洗澡 身上都臭了
From studying?
因为学习吗
Sweating over a project.
做项目时一直在流汗
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Relax.
放松
It's not that kind of a shower scene.
这不是那种淋浴场景
I thought you had work to do.
你不是要工作吗
But I got all sweaty too.
但是我也出汗了
Brian?
布莱恩
Thank god that he started crying.
谢天谢地他哭了
I've never been so happy hear him scream his lungs out.
他哭得那么撕心裂肺 我从没这么开心过
I mean, unfortunately
不幸的是
we can't count on him to save us
下次她再想掺和进来
next time she shows up wanting to... dive in.
我们指望不上盖斯还能救我们
We could always put a lock on the bedroom door.
我们可以把卧室门锁上
I'm serious.
我是认真的
We're going to have to set up some sort of blockade.
我们得设置一些障碍才行
Well, the problem is she doesn't seem to realize
但问题是 她都没有意识到
It was a onetime thing. How could she not?
那事只会发生一次 她怎么能意识不到
It was just a spontaneous
那次只是随性的行为
"I don't know how the hell it happened
"我也不知道怎么会发生这种事
But there you are, doing it" sort of thing.
但就是发生了" 就是这一类的事
Well, we just need to be honest with her.
我们应该跟她说实话
Okay.
好啊
You do it.
你去说
Me? What about you?
为什么是我 你呢
You were there too. I know,
你也参与了啊 我知道
But you're much better at rejecting people than I am.
但是你比我更会拒绝别人
Excuse me?
你说什么
I meant that in the highest form of praise.
我这么说是在夸你
I mean, you're great when it comes to firing the sitter,
你很擅长开除保姆
or saying no to phone solicitors.
或者拒绝电♥话♥推销员
I mean, how many times have you told your mother
你告诉过你妈妈多少次
she can't come live with us?
她不能跟我们住在一起
Oh, so in other words, you're a timid little shiksa.
也就是说 你是个胆小鬼
That's me. Well, this is a lot more difficult
我就这样 但这次要比
than telling the salvation army to take a hike.
叫救世军布道者滚蛋要难得多
Leda's a dear friend.
丽达是我的好朋友
Not only that, she's doing us a big favour.
不仅如此 她还帮了我们一个大忙
Wait, that's it.
等等 我想到了
The deal was, she could come stay with us
当初说的是 她装♥修♥画室的这段日子
while she was working on the studio, right?
能跟我们住在一起 对吧
Right.
没错
The studio's practically done.
画室几乎算是完工了
So we don't say anything, and in a couple of days...
所以我们暂时什么都不要说 等过几天
Our problem moves out with her?
等她搬出去了 问题自然解决了
Yes.
没错
Uh, we'll poster gayopolis a lot faster if we split up.
我们分头贴海报 能快一点
I'll get the other side of the street.
我去街那边
Good idea. Okay.
好主意 好的
How's it going?
你怎么样
Well, business is a little slow,
生意不太好
but at least one devoted fan is here.
但是至少有一个忠实的粉丝来了
Thanks. Not you. Bertha.
谢谢 不是说你 是贝莎
She never misses a performance.
她从来不错过我的任何一场表演
What've you got there?
你手上拿的是什么
Posters.
海报
For your comic book. "Rage".
你的漫画《狂怒》的海报啊
I'm hoping to sell enough to pay for tuition next year.
我希望能赚够明年的学费钱
Well, you never know.
说不定就够了呢
I hear the guys who did "The X-men" made a fortune.
我听说创作《X战警》的人赚了不少钱
Hey, you want to go get a latte?
话说 你想去喝杯咖啡吗
I can't, I have to put these up.
不行 我得去贴这些海报
Okay, well maybe this weekend we can go see a movie.
好吧 也许这周末我们能一起去看电影
You like French films?
你喜欢法国片吗
I've never been to one.
我从来没看过
Never been? Peasant.
没看过 乡巴佬
The student film society is having a Truffaut retrospective.
学生电影社团在做特吕弗回顾展
They're showing "Jules et Jim".
他们要播放《朱尔与吉姆》
A story about two men in love with the same woman.
故事是关于两个男人爱上同一个女人
Only if you'll notice, her name's not in the title
不过如果你注意到 女主角的名字不在片名中
which leads me to believe that they're in love with each other.
这让我相信 是两位男主彼此相爱
It's hard enough loving one person.
爱一个人已经够难了
But if you're the one the other two are in love with,
但如果是两个人同时爱上你
then you can break both their hearts.
你就可以一次性伤了他们两个人的心
I'll call you about the weekend. Sure.
我周末给你电♥话♥ 好的
That's cool. "Jules et Jim,"
那就说定了 《朱尔与吉姆》
Or something.
或者别的什么
Porn king, what are you doing here amid the serfs?
色情片之王 你在这群农奴中间干什么呢
Fuck off.
滚
Oh, is that nice.
你可真"客气"
Here I am, actually giving you the time of day,
我如此礼貌友好地对你
and all you can do is level a rather pedestrian curse at me.
你却用骂我的方式来回应
Hey, Brian, wait.
嘿 布莱恩 等等
Uh, come have a drink. On me.
过来喝一杯 我请
Couple of Dewars.
两杯帝王威士忌
Well, we're serious tonight.
看来今晚要谈的事很严肃
The unthinkable has happened.
不可想象的事情发生了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表