剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
950.
950个
975.
975个
980. 985.
980个 985个
990.
990个
995. 997.
995个 997个
998.
998个
1,000!
1000个
1,003!
1003个
Yes sir!
你太棒了
Over 1,000 self-satisfied customers.
超过1000个成功自♥慰♥的顾客
And we're out.
行了 先到这儿
All right.
好了
You take ten,
你先休息十分钟
and then we will start...
然后再来...
Round three. Oh, no can do.
第三轮 做不到了
Honey, my dick's down for the count.
亲爱的 我的鸡♥巴♥已经累死过去了
Listen now,
听我说
there are a lot of fans out there
网上有好多的粉丝
who are wanting to see you go for the record.
在翘首盼着你打破纪录
The record?
什么纪录
Set by the legendary Peter Pounder.
传奇人物「打桩机彼得」创造的纪录
He once came 6 times in 45 minutes.
他曾在45分钟内♥射♥了6次
6 times in 45 minutes?
45分钟射6次吗
I haven't done that since I was 18.
我18岁后就没干过这么疯狂的事了
Well then,
那么
don't you worry your pretty little dick about it.
你就别操心这事了
Twice in 30 minutes is very...
30分钟射2次已经非常..
respectable.
过得去了
Respectable?
过得去
Rev up the web cam, boys.
打开摄像头 伙计们
We're going for the gold.
我们非拿到第一不可
Attaboy, champ.
好样的 冠军
And we're live.
现场直播开始
I made you sausage and peppers,
我给你做了黑椒香肠
and I don't want to hear a goddamned word about it.
我可不想听到任何抱怨
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
If it wasn't for you, I'd probably starve to death.
要不是你 我早就饿死了
Well, as the mother of a future captain of industry,
作为这个行业未来领头羊的母亲
I couldn't very well let that happen.
我可不会让这种事发生
Well, I don't want to burst your bubble, mom, but...
我不想戳破你的美梦 妈妈 但是
I'm not exactly gonna become a gazillionaire selling comics.
我靠卖♥♥漫画 显然是成不了亿万富翁的
Everybody has to start somewhere, sweetheart,
万事开头难 亲爱的
and you've started. That's what's important.
况且你已经开头了 这才是最重要的
I'm so proud of you, Michael.
我为你骄傲 迈克
You've turned out to be quite a man.
你已经蜕变成真正的男人了
Chew your food.
好好吃吧
I was in the neighbourhood.
我刚好路过这儿
Um, you left this at my place.
你把这个落在我家了
His place?
他家吗
I didn't know you were getting laid.
我都不知道你有性生活了
Good for you.
好样的
I'm his mother.
我是他妈妈
Yes. I remember.
我知道 有印象
He remembers me.
他对我有印象
You're a little hard to forget.
你让人"过目不忘"啊
And for your information, I didn't get laid.
声明一下 我还没有性生活
Too bad.
真可惜
I have to get back to the diner.
我得回餐厅去了
It's nice seeing you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Better luck this time.
祝你这次好运
Bye.
再见
That is some kind of mother you got there.
你妈妈真是非常"与众不同"
You don't know the half.
你还没真正♥见♥识到呢
Yeah. I'd like to.
好吧 我很想见识下
And, I'd like to know all there is to know about you.
我想了解关于你的一切
Stop, you're making me blush, which...
快别说了 我脸都红了
after growing up with her, you'd think would be impossible.
在她身边长大 脸皮应该厚到不会脸红才对
I also wanted to see how you were...
我还想知道 你....
how you were doing after last night.
昨晚发生那样的事 你还好吧
You know, uh, after my big announcement:
就是 在我告知了关于我的信息后
"Hi there. My name's Ben. I'm 33.
"你好 我叫本 33岁
Pisces, love the outdoors,
双鱼座 爱好户外活动
and I'm HIV-positive."
HIV阳性患者"
I still haven't figured out a way to...
我还是没能想出委婉地丢出...
drop that bomb gracefully.
那个重磅炸♥弹♥的办法
I hope I didn't seem too thrown.
希望我当时没有反应过度
It's just the first time it's come up
这还是我第一次遇到
with someone that I've been interested in.
我感兴趣的人患有这种疾病
Interested as in... as in still interested?
是感兴趣过 还是依然感兴趣
Okay, well that's good.
那就好 很好
Some guys, you tell them, they run for the door.
不像有些人 一旦知道了就夺路而逃
So you're not... you're not freaked out.
所以你...你没有被吓坏吧
Please. Right after my mother told me I was gay,
拜托 在我妈告诉我我是个同性恋后
she gave me this big safe sex lecture.
她就反复教我如何进行安全性♥爱♥
I... I knew how to put a condom on a cucumber
我 学会给黄瓜套安全套
before I knew how to drive.
比我学会开车还要早
Yeah, well... yeah, I...
好吧 那 我...
I was gonna ask you out tonight, but...
我本想今晚邀请你出去约会 但是
now I'm not so sure.
现在我不太确定了
Why not? Well...
为什么 因为...
Michael, a cucumber is a lot to live up to.
迈克 要达到黄瓜那样的尺寸很难啊
What d'ya say, doc? She gonna live?
怎么样 大医生 能修好吗
You got grief in the gearbox, baby,
变速箱惨遭不幸 宝贝
just like my love life.
就像我的情感生活
So how much are we looking at?
修好要花多少钱
Ooh, it ain't gonna be cheap.
这可不便宜啊
Ah, shit!
妈的
Language.
别说脏话
You want to turn our Gus into a trash-mouth?
你想让盖斯也满口脏话吗
Like mommy, like son.
有其母必有其子
Leda says we're looking at some major repairs.
丽达说这车需要大修
Oh, no!
不要啊
Just when we almost have enough saved for the wedding.
我们刚存够钱举办婚礼
Guess we'll just have to cut a few corners,
现在要削减预算了
like printing up our own invitations on the computer.
比如自己打印请帖
I am not having some tacky announcements.
我才不要用那么俗气的东西来宣布婚讯
Fine. We can walk to the ceremony.
好吧 我们步行到礼堂
There must be some other way. Forget my mom.
总会有其它的办法 别指望我妈
The early-bird special was hatched in her honour.
她是个恨不得一分钱都掰成两半花的人
What about your folks?
那你的父母呢
What, "Huh"?
为什么这么不屑
Honey, you're a dyke, you're marrying a jew,
亲爱的 你是拉拉 又要嫁给犹太人
and you're a registered Democrat. Need I say more?
你还加入了民♥主♥党 还要我继续说吗
I'll bring it up at dinner tonight.
今晚吃饭的时候我会提出来的
I thought you didn't want to go.
我以为你不想去
Now we have a reason to.
现在我们有理由去了
I don't want you begging them for money.
我不想你求他们给钱
I'm not begging.
我才不求呢
They paid for all three of my sister's weddings.
我姐姐结三次婚 都是他们付的钱
They can fucking well chip in for ours.
他们也该为我们的婚礼出一次钱 操
Language. Language.
别说脏话 别说脏话
So anyone up for Babylon tonight?
今晚有人去巴比伦夜店吗
I can't. I got... I gotta do inventory.
我去不了 我得做库存盘点
I thought inventory was the last week of the month.
不是每个月的最后一周才做库存盘点吗
It is when you have a business that's on its feet,
那是生意正常运转下的情况
but you know, uh, when you're just starting out...
但你们也知道 我的店才开张...
All right, so, who is he? Who is he?
好啦 那个人是谁 那个人是谁
Who is he? Who is he? Nobody.
是谁 是谁 没谁
I bet it's that teacher.
我敢说肯定是那个老师
He... he's a professor, not a teacher.
他是教授 不是老师
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表