剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
But you don't want to be here.
但你不想留在这的啊
You said yourself you'd get drunk,
你亲口说过你要喝得大醉
make a scene, pass out nude.
疯狂玩闹 裸着昏睡过去
Will you just take the fucking tickets.
你♥他♥妈♥直接收下票行不行
No!
不行
I want you to go.
我希望你能去
It wouldn't be right for you to stay.
你留下的话 就不是你了
Brian Kinney sacrificing for others.
布莱恩·肯尼为了别人做出牺牲
Trapped in a hideous display of sentimentality.
被困在一个真情流露的丑恶之地
I'd lose all faith, all hope.
我会失去所有的信仰和希望
What kind of gift is that?
这算个什么礼物啊
I want you to fuck lots of beautiful guys.
我希望你和很多很多帅哥上♥床♥
No apologies.
不道歉
No regrets.
不后悔
It's the best gift you could give me.
这是你能送我的最好的礼物了
Knowing you're happy.
让我知道你很开心
I love you too, Brian.
我也爱你 布莱恩
This marriage stuff is kind of cool.
结婚这事还挺有意思的
In fact, I was thinking maybe someday...
事实上 我想着 也许哪天...
What, you and I?
怎么 你和我也结婚吗
Yeah, stranger things have happened.
是啊 更奇怪的事都发生了呢
Not really.
并没有
What you need is a good fucking on the beach.
你需要的是美好的沙滩性♥爱♥
I can't go.
我不能去
You forgot your bain de soleil.
你忘了带防晒霜
I want to go to the wedding.
我想去参加婚礼
For Lindsay and Melanie?
为了琳赛和茉蕾妮
For me.
为了我
I want to be a part of it.
我想参与其中
I want to see their faces when they say "I do".
我想在她们说"我愿意"的时候 看着她们的表情
Give Emmett Kleenex.
给艾美特递纸巾
Console Debbie.
安慰黛比
You know she's going to be a mess.
你知道她会哭得一塌糊涂
So you're standing me up to see two dykes tie the knot?
你打算放我鸽子 去看两个拉拉结婚
Yeah. I guess I am.
是 没错
You angry?
你生气了吗
I think you're a selfish, heartless asshole.
我觉得你是个自私无情的混♥蛋♥
Keep up the good work.
真有你的 继续保持
Friends, family,
各位亲朋好友
Welcome to the celebration
欢迎参加
of a loving, lifetime commitment of Melanie and Lindsay.
茉蕾妮和琳赛 爱与终身承诺的庆典
They've asked me to thank you for bearing witness to today's ceremony
她们要求我感谢你们来见证今天的仪式
and to join them in recognizing it as a true and binding expression
和她们一起 将她们对彼此的爱
of their devotion to one another.
变成真正的结合和终身的相守
Melanie.
茉蕾妮
Honey...
亲爱的
I wasn't sure we'd make it here today.
我之前都不确定我们今天能顺利成婚
But thanks to our friends,
但感谢我们的朋友
or, I should say, our family...
或者应该说 我们的家人
Not even the stars or the planets could keep us
就连星星 或者说行星 都无法阻止
from exchanging our vows.
我们在这里交换婚誓
I love you, Lindsay Peterson.
我爱你 琳赛·彼得森
I will fight for you,
我会为你而抗争
I will protect you.
我会保护你
You are my beshert.
你是我命中注定的真爱
Lindsay.
琳赛
Melanie,
茉蕾妮
With so much love and support around us,
我们周围有这么多爱和支持
I really do believe that there is no obstacle,
我真的相信 任何东西都无法阻挡我们
no problem we can't overcome.
任何问题我们都能够克服
Together.
一起面对
In friendship and in love.
以友谊和爱情为利器
Our hearts will be eternally united.
我们的心会永远结合
I love you, Melanie Marcus.
我爱你 茉蕾妮·马库斯
May I have the rings?
请给我戒指
Melanie,
茉蕾妮
Do you take Lindsay to be your wife?
你是否愿意娶琳赛为妻
I do.
我愿意
Lindsay, do you take Melanie to be your wife?
琳赛 你是否愿意娶茉蕾妮为妻
I do.
我愿意
By the power vested in me,
以上帝赋予我的权力
By the love and faith of those assembled,
以在座各位的爱和信任
I declare to the world
我向世界宣布
that you are married in our eyes.
你们在我们的见证下结婚了
You can seal this with a little suck-face.
你们可以热吻脸颊一下 以吻封缄
What was I thinking buying them that awful statue?
我是怎么想的啊 竟然买♥♥个那么丑的雕塑
No-no-no- no-no-no. No-no-no, I-it, I was wrong.
不不 不是 我错了
It was the perfect gift. It's a piece of shit.
那是最好的礼物 那就是坨屎
No, it's a work of art.
不 那是艺术品
What are they going to do with an african love goddess?
她们要一个非洲爱神有什么用
They'll look at it and say,
她们会看着它说
"Our friends Michael and Ted gave this to us
"我们的朋友迈克和泰德送我们这个
because they love us."
是因为他们爱我们"
And then they'll stick it in the garage.
然后把它扔进车♥库♥
They'll stick it in the garage.
她们会把它扔进车♥库♥
Come on.
走吧
This is delicious.
这太好吃了
My hazelnut buttercream is a hit.
我的榛子奶油蛋糕无敌了
I never had a doubt.
我从未怀疑过你的本事
Well, for a while there I wasn't sure I still had the ingredients.
有那么片刻 我都不确定我是否还宝刀未老
If you ever need your pantry restocked, just holler.
如果你的食品储藏室需要补货 尽管开口
Attention!
注意
Attention, everyone.
大家注意
As honourary mistress of ceremonies,
我作为这个仪式的名誉女主人
It is my pleasure to announce the throwing of the bouquet.
我很荣幸地宣布要扔花束了
You know the drill.
你们知道规矩的
You catch it, you're next.
谁接到了谁就是下一个结婚的
Back of the room, kid.
退后 各位
No! No!
不 不行
Get in there, come on, Mikey.
快挤过去 快 小迈
Ready?
准备好了吗
Ready!
准备好了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表