剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Chris Hobbs.
克里斯·霍布斯
Another dream?
又做梦了吗
No, he was at the hospice.
不是 他在临终关怀疗养院
What the fuck was he doing there?
他个狗东西去那里干什么
It's where they assigned him his community service.
他在那里完成社区服务
Is that some sort of sick joke?
这他妈是个变♥态♥的玩笑吗
Did he do anything?
他没干什么吧
He said that he hopes I get AIDS and die.
他说希望我得艾滋死掉
Piece of shit!
人♥渣♥
Forget it.
别管他
Get some sleep.
去睡会儿
You have a big day tomorrow. I'm not going.
明天是个大日子 我不去了
And miss your first pride?
错过你的第一次骄傲游♥行♥吗
What am I supposed to be proud of?
我有什么可骄傲的
That I got bashed and didn't die?
我挨了揍却没有死掉吗
If he doesn't want to go, don't make him.
如果他不想去的话 就别让他去了
Stay out of it.
别多管闲事
Sure.
好吧
Although you have to admire the pure poetic irony
不过 这真是充满诗意的讽刺
of seeing you, of all people,
这么多人当中 偏偏是你
try to encourage him to go to pride when...
鼓励他去参加游♥行♥...
This is what you're proud of?
你为了这玩意儿骄傲吗
Yeah, and what are you proud of?
是啊 你有什么可骄傲的
That you're too piss-in-your-pants afraid
你被吓得屁滚尿流
to march with your own goddamn mother?
不敢和你妈一起去参加游♥行♥吗
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Look at you! My rainbow baby!
看看你 彩虹宝宝
You ready to march in the parade
你准备好去游♥行♥
and see all the people?
观赏庞大的人群了吗
Nice day for a parade.
天气很适合游♥行♥
Hey, there, cutie.
你好啊 小可爱
Melanie's out doing a practice run.
茉蕾妮在练习骑车游♥行♥
Come on!
来吧
Come on, sweetie. It's time for your ride.
来吧 宝贝 该去游♥行♥了
Listen, I'm sorry if your plans got fucked up, but...
听着 如果你的计划泡汤了 我很抱歉 但...
I didn't force her.
我没强迫她
Well, you sure didn't stop her.
你当然也没阻止她
That bike was practically forgotten
那辆车本来已经差不多被遗忘了
until you had to remind her.
直到你跑来提醒她这个
Something tells me that
我有种感觉
it was in her thoughts before I blew into town.
在我没来前 她就一直惦记着那车
And why would she be thinking about some old motorcycle?
她为什么会惦记一辆老旧的摩托车呢
You tell me.
你说呢
Because perhaps zooming around on a motorcycle
因为可能开着摩托车到处飞奔
beats the shit out of cleaning up baby puke and nursing earaches.
比在家带小孩要好得多
Of course it does.
当然了
But that's not why you're together, for a few cheap thrills.
但你们在一起不是为了一点廉价的刺♥激♥
It's just been a while since I've seen the light in her eyes, and...
我很久没在她眼中看到光了
hear her sound as excited as she did,
也很久没听到她在跟你一起重温
reliving the glory days with you.
美好的往昔时 那兴奋的声音
She just needs to feel all that horsepower
她只是想要再体会一次
roarin' between her legs one more time.
胯下机车的咆哮
Then it's back to the garage for another six years.
然后它就会回到车♥库♥里再被闲置6年
You should try it.
你也应该试试
This is Alan Appel, live on Liberty Avenue.
我是艾伦·埃皮尔 正在自♥由♥大道直播
And the parade is just gaining momentum now, folks.
游♥行♥是越来越有气势了
The revellers are collecting here from...
狂欢的人们从这里开始...
C, o, c, k, a, t, w, o.
C-O-C-K-A-T-W-O
Isn't cockatoo spelled with a t-o-o
凤头鹦鹉这个词应该是t-o-o结尾
instead of a t-w-o?
而不是t-w-o结尾吧
C-can we turn this off, please?
能把电视关了吗
Of all days not to have "Lucy" reruns.
偏偏今天不重播《我爱露西》
Don't watch.
那就别看了
Fine. I won't.
好吧 我不看了
God, look at him.
天啊 看看他
Or him.
还有他
Maybe you should go down there for a little while, you know.
也许你应该下去玩玩
It might make you feel better.
没准会好受点
Wouldn't be the same without Godiva.
没有歌♥帝梵 一切都不一样了
But if, um... if you guys want to go, go. Go ahead.
如果你们想去的话 就去吧
Not me.
我不去
You really should go, Michael.
你真的应该去 迈克
Make your mother happy.
让你妈高兴
How can I?
我怎么做到
God, just be brave.
天呐 勇敢点就行了
Like Godiva was.
就像歌♥帝梵那样
Godiva was a drag queen.
歌♥帝梵是个变装女王
And, as she used to say,
就像她以前说的
"It takes more courage to wear a dress for an hour
"比起一辈子穿西装
than it does to wear a suit for a lifetime."
穿裙子一个小时需要更大的勇气"
Well, I guess I'm not as brave as she was.
看来我没她那么勇敢
I guess not.
估计也是
There's one way you could go to the parade
有个办法可以让你去游♥行♥
and no one would know.
而且没有人会知道
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
"We can rebuild him, we have the technology."
"我们可以重造他 我们有这个科技手段"
Get away from me. All I have to do
别碰我 我只要把腰围
is cinch it a little at the waist.
稍微收紧点就行了
Noooo!
不要啊
Oh, did you see him? That's a babe!
你看到他了吗 他好可爱啊
Oh yeah, totally!
没错 绝对的
What's your name?
你叫什么
Mr. Poole.
普尔先生
Glad you could make it.
很高兴你来了
What is this place?
这儿到底是什么地方
From the crowd,
从这里的顾客来看
I suspect it's a homosexual drinking establishment.
我猜是个同性恋饮酒作乐场所
A gay bar?
同志酒吧
Wh... why did you tell me to meet you here?
你为什么约我来这里见面
I want to introduce you to the hottest new drink on the market.
我想让你见见市场上炙手可热的新饮品
"Pool Boy".
池边酷哥
I changed the name and I gave it a new look.
我给它换了名字和包装
Quite attractive, if I do say so myself.
要我说的话 它相当诱人
And, they can't sell 'em fast enough.
并且 很快就被抢♥购♥一空
Oh, th... this is your idea?
这就是你的创意吗
Yeah, it's going to save your ass.
没错 绝对能帮你力挽狂澜
I don't want my ass saved.
我不要力挽什么狂澜
Two more Pool Boys.
再来两瓶池边酷哥
Not by these people.
不靠这种人
I think you do.
我觉得你需要
In fact, you should've been marketing to them in the first place.
实际上 你一开始就该向这个人群推销才对
Fags?
基佬吗
Their money's as green as the next.
他们的钱也是钱啊
Well, they can keep their money.
让他们好好收着自己的钱吧
Tell that to your shareholders Monday,
你这话周一的时候跟股东们说去吧
that you turned your back on a... consumer market
就说你放弃了一个
with an annual disposable income of hundreds of billions of dollars.
年可支配收入高达数千亿的消费市场
I can deliver them to you, but...
我可以帮你打开这个市场 不过
First, I think you should show your community support
首先 我想你应该表示一下你对同性群体的支持
by making a nice, big contribution to, say...
捐赠一大笔钱给...比如说
the gay marriage initiative.
同性婚姻倡议组织
I told you I didn't want to come here.
我都说了我不想来了
Well, you're here.
来都来了
And, you're queer. So...
而且你是同志 所以
enjoy it.
好好享受
It's just a big freak show.
就是场大型的怪胎秀嘛
Oh, did you think you were going to find pride at the parade?
你还真以为你在游♥行♥中能找到骄傲吗
So what the fuck are we doing here?
那我们来这儿干什么
We're just making sure Chris Hobbs doesn't win.
只是确保像克里斯·霍布斯那样的人没有获胜
Now you should go march with your mommy.
你该去和你老妈一起游♥行♥了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表