剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Shit, I left my credit card.
见鬼 我把信♥用♥卡♥落下了
You're sure? Be right back.
你确定吗 我速去速回
So, I hear you finally broke down
我听说你终于妥协
and got Justin some- thing for his birthday.
给贾斯汀准备了生日礼物
A hustler. Yeah.
一个男妓 没错
He really got off on it.
他真的很兴奋
Just what he needs,
那可正是他"需要"的
to get laid.
跟人上♥床♥
I didn't hear him complaining.
我没听到他抱怨啊
Of course not, he wouldn't dare.
他当然不会 他可不敢
Then why are you?
那你为什么抱怨
Because...
那是因为...
I'm not in love with you.
我不爱你
Finally, someone who isn't.
总算有人不爱我了
You might've given him something a little more thoughtful.
你不该送这种礼物 好歹应该多花点心思
Would you save the Jewish mother guilt trip for my son?
你这犹太式的让人内疚的教育 留着说给我儿子听吧
Ah, fuck off, Brian.
滚开 布莱恩
I'm just trying to let you know what he wants.
我只是想让你知道他要的是什么
And what does he want, mama?
他想要什么呢 老妈
Something romantic.
更浪漫的东西
Jesus christ, what do you think we are?
天呐 你以为我们是什么
A couple of dykes?
拉拉眷侣吗
You should be so lucky.
那样你就太幸运了
Maybe I should send him a dozen roses.
也许我该送他一束玫瑰花
Why not? Because, he's not my wife.
为什么不呢 因为他不是我老婆
We're not married, and we're not straight.
我们既没结婚 也不是异性恋
Couldn't you bend your...
你能不能收起你那套...
holier-than-thou "I'm gay and if you don't like it
自以为是的"我是同性恋 如果你不喜欢
you can suck my dick" principles just once?
就他妈滚蛋"的狗屁信条呢
Let him know you care.
让他知道你在乎他
I thought he did.
我以为他知道的
Got it.
取回来了
I thought you were the maintenance guy, there's no heat.
我还以为你是维修工呢 暖气坏了
Sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Maybe things will warm up, now that you're here.
既然你来了 或许就能让人暖和起来了
I was, um...
我...
I was just cutting through the music building,
我刚好从音乐教学楼穿过
and I heard someone playing.
听到有人在拉琴
Thought it might be you.
心想可能是你
So, I popped my head in and...
所以我就探头来看看
And what do you know, you found me.
意外吧 你还真找到我了
You want some tea?
想喝茶吗
No.
不用了
I-I wanted to say thank you for the CD.
我...我想谢谢你送我的CD
You listened to it?
你竟然真的听了吗
Six times. You're incredible.
我听了6遍 你太出色了
I know.
我知道
How was your birthday?
你的生日过得怎么样
Did you have a big party?
有没有开盛大的生日派对
Um, not really.
并没有
My boyfriend doesn't think being born is a reason to celebrate.
我男朋友认为来到人间不值得庆祝
That sucks.
那可真糟糕
I didn't really want one anyway.
其实我也不太想开派对
No, I mean that you have a boyfriend.
不 我是指你有男朋友了
Because if I was your boyfriend,
因为如果我是你的男朋友
I'd give you a birthday you'd never forget.
我会给你过一个让你终生难忘的生日
Like what?
比如呢
Like... first...
比如 首先
I'd bring you breakfast in bed.
我会把早餐送到你床上
And then I'd play for you...
接着为你演奏
one of Ravel's Valse noble et sentimentale,
拉威尔的高贵感伤圆舞曲
because that's how I picture you,
就像你在我心中的印象
noble and sentimental.
高贵而又感伤
And then we'd make love a couple hundred times.
然后我们要疯狂做♥爱♥几百次
All that before lunch?
这些都在午餐前吗
Yes.
是的
But I'm not your boyfriend.
可惜我不是你男朋友
I gotta... get back to class.
我得回去上课了
I've missed you the last few nights.
这几个晚上 我都很想你
I thought it'd be best if I slept alone.
我想着我还是一个人睡比较好
In fact, I think I ought to sleep alone from now on.
实际上 我觉得从今以后我都该一个人睡
Michael...
迈克
Please.
求你别这样
I know I got a little upset at the party...
我知道我那天在派对上有点不高兴
A little upset? You were a fucking monster,
有点不高兴而已吗 你当时简直是禽兽不如
Humiliating me, humiliating yourself.
羞辱我 丢你自己的人
I know that too.
这个我也知道
And after all the trouble I went through for you. I know.
我为你那么费心费力地办派对 我知道
I know. Well, I won't be doing that again.
我都知道 我再也不会这么做了
I mean, not that it matters, 'cause I don't think
虽然这也不重要了 因为我并不觉得
we're going to be spending any more birthdays together.
我们以后还有可能一起过生日
My T-cells went down.
我的T细胞值下降了
What?
什么
And my viral load's back up.
病毒值又上升了
How up? 125,000.
到多高 12.5万
That's where I was before I came home.
我回家之前就是去了医院
At the doctor's, getting the results.
我去医生那里拿检测结果
The cocktail's not working.
鸡尾酒疗法不起作用
The virus has become resistant.
病毒产生了抗药性
Well, can't they change the drugs?
就不能换别的药吗
They already have.
已经换了
Since when do you smoke?
你什么时候开始抽烟了
Since I'm nervous, Michael.
从我紧张的时候开始 迈克
Would you stop looking at me like that?
别这样看着我好吗
Please, I'm not perfect, you know?
求你了 我本来就不完美
Yeah, I'm finding that out.
是啊 我也开始发现了
Well, god knows, I have tried.
天知道 我什么都试过了
Eastern religion, meditation, yoga,
东方宗教 冥想 瑜珈
you name it, I've practiced it.
你说得上来的我都试过
Hoping to achieve some... state of inner harmony.
企图让内心 获得宁静
And then this happens,
结果发现了这种结果
and I realize the only thing I have achieved
我发现我唯一的收获
is to convince myself I believe all this bullshit.
就是说服自己我信这些狗屁东西
It's not bullshit.
那些不是狗屁
I hurt you, Michael.
我伤害了你 迈克
I hurt the one person
我伤害了这世上...
who means more to me than anyone else in the world.
唯一对我最重要的人
And... there's no excuse for it.
并且 这没有借口可以推脱
You know, there's just no excuse at all.
完全没有借口 没有理由
Sure there is.
当然有的
You're human.
你是个凡人
Those are nice.
真漂亮
Shall I wrap them for you?
要帮你包起来吗
No. Thanks.
不了 谢谢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表