剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
And then I went back to the jeep and as I...
接着我回到吉普车上 然后我
saw him in the mirror coming after you...
在后视镜里看到他走向你
Justin!
贾斯汀
Christ!
老天啊
Don't you... remember anything?
你全都 不记得了吗
I wish I could remember.
我真的希望我能记得
I wish I could forget.
我真的希望我能忘记
Schmidt. What are you still doing here?
施密特 你怎么还在这儿
I, uh, came by to pick up my Mr. Coffee, and...
我 我来拿我的咖啡机 还有
to speak with you, sir. If I may.
可以的话 我想和您谈谈
Mr. Wertshafter,
温斯福特先生
as a loyal and devoted employee here of nine years...
作为一个兢兢业业工作了9年的忠诚员工
8 years, 11 months, 6 days.
是8年11个月6天
You always were precise, sir.
您总是这么精确 先生
Right down to the digit.
精确到每一个数字
That's why it says Wertshafter on the door,
所以您才能当老板
I guess...
我想是吧
I just... I want... I want you to know
只是 我希望您明白
h-how...unreasonable and unfair I think it is
您就因为我犯的那么一个小错误就解雇我
that you dismissed me over such a minor infraction.
是多么的不合理 不公平
I'm sure if it had been one of the others,
我相信要是换成别的人
you would've just looked the other way.
您肯定会睁一只眼闭一只眼
The only difference is because I'm... I'm...
我和他们唯一不同的就是 我是
A homosexual.
同性恋
Precisely.
没错
You gays,
你们这些同性恋
every time something happens, you think it's discrimination.
每次一出事 你们就觉得是歧视
Well, this isn't about discrimination.
不过这次并不是歧视
This is about company policy.
这是公♥司♥的规章制度
"Anyone found using the internet
「任何人被发现使用公♥司♥网络
for reasons other than business purposes
干工作以外的任何事
will be dismissed forthwith."
将被立即开除」
You're lucky I didn't charge you for the time you spent on-line.
我没收你上网费都算你走运了
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
是 先生 谢谢您
Schmidt.
施密特
Yes, sir?
怎么了 先生
One more thing.
还有一件事
Are you happy being an accountant?
当个会计 你开心吗
Happy? Does balancing the books make your heart beat faster?
开心 做账会让你心跳加速吗
No, sir. Not really.
没有 先生
Then I'm doing you a favour.
那我这其实是在帮你
Next time, find yourself something you have a passion for.
下一次 找一份自己真正喜欢的工作
Otherwise, you're just jerking yourself off.
否则 你只是在虚耗自己的人生而已
Isn't that gorgeous?
漂亮吧
Look it here!
看这边
Make a wish, sweetheart!
许个愿吧 亲爱的
I want a new job. I want a new job.
赐我份工作吧 赐我份工作吧
Not you.
不是让你许愿
He's too young. And I really need it.
他什么都不懂 而我实在急需一份工作
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Let's have some cake!
吃蛋糕吧
You know, I would just like to say
我想借这个机会说一下
what a thrill it is for Lindsay and me
我和琳赛真的非常激动
to be celebrating our beautiful son's very first birthday,
能在此庆祝我们宝贝儿子的第一个生日
and how happy we are.
也很开心
How very happy that you're all here to share it with us.
很开心你们在此和我们一起分享这份喜悦
You cut the schmaltz so I can cut the cake!
快切断这伤感情绪 我好切蛋糕
Oh, Okay,
好啦
grab a plate before the ice cream melts. Come on.
趁冰淇淋还没化掉 赶紧分蛋糕啦
Hi.
你好
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, honey?
怎么了 宝贝
Are you and her married?
你们两个结婚了吗
No, sweetie, we're not.
没有 宝贝
How come?
为什么
Ask your mommy and daddy to explain it to you in about...
让你♥爸♥爸妈妈给你解释吧 不过要等到
Oh, 20 years.
20年后
Want some?
想吃点吗
You know, white flour and white sugar
面粉和白糖
are about the worst things you can put in your body.
对身体非常不好
30 years ago...
30年前
we had your first birthday party.
我们也给你举办了一岁生日派对
In the backyard. With the kids, and the cake...
就在后院 有很多小孩 有蛋糕
and the swing set.
还有秋千架
I still don't know what a gratchet is.
我还是不知道棘齿到底是什么东西
Some things never change, huh?
看来有些事永远都不会变
You're wrong, ma.
你错了 妈
Things change a lot.
世界变化得太快了
If you don't change with them,
如果你不随之改变的话
then you get left behind.
你就会被远远地抛在后面
Look at me, I'm... I'm right back in the same place I was before.
看看我 我...我又回到原地了
And everybody else has moved on.
但其他人都已经前进了
I feel lost, ma.
我迷失了方向 妈
Oh, baby.
宝贝
You're not lost.
你没有迷失
You're just full of shit.
你只是在说胡话
You're only lost if you're alone.
如果你孤单一人 那才叫迷失
You are surrounded by people who love you.
但你周围都是爱你的人
You're gonna find your way.
你会找到自己人生的路
Now go enjoy the party.
好了 去享受派对吧
Oh, wait.
等下
Shit.
靠
Let's see!
我们瞧瞧
Look!
快看
Your son's going to be a baseball player!
你儿子要变成一个棒球选手啦
Yeah well, if you make a man out of him,
得了吧 如果你把他养成了猛汉
I'm going to hold you personally responsible.
我就唯你是问
Baseball!
打棒球啦
You swing that bat, big boy!
快挥球棒 小伙子
Justin.
贾斯汀
Justin!
贾斯汀
That was one hell of a first birthday party.
这个一岁生日派对太赞了
Thanks.
谢啦
What are you planning to do for his second?
他的两岁生日你打算怎么过
Leave town and stick you with it.
逃之夭夭 你一个人应付吧
Here, give me a hand.
帮我一下
You know, this, uh... would be the perfect place for a wedding.
其实 这里真的很适合举办婚礼
The white satin bows on the arbour...
缠绕着纯白缎带的凉亭
the twinkling lights...
扑闪扑闪的小灯
A Chuppah... only, not under the sycamores.
精彩的婚礼仪式 只是不能在梧桐树下面
I was thinking... over by the rose bushes.
我觉得 玫瑰花丛那边比较好
Linz...
琳
I thought we put this to rest once and for all.
我以为我们彻底不再提结婚的事了呢
Kendall Morgan woke it up in me.
肯德尔·摩根让我醒悟了
Who?
谁
The little girl who asked if we were married.
今天问我们是不是结婚了的那个小女孩
I realized that some day,
我意识到 将来有一天
our kid is going to ask us that very same question.
我们的孩子也会问我们同样的问题
And when he does, I have to say no,
等他问的时候 我只能说我们没结婚
then he'd want to know why not,
他会想知道我们为什么不结婚
and then I'd have to tell him because...
而我就得告诉他因为
straight people wouldn't let us.
异性恋不允许我们结婚
Only, that's not the whole truth.
但是 这并不是全部的真话
Which is?
真实原因是什么
We wouldn't give ourselves permission.
我们在心里没有给自己这个权利
Sorry.
抱歉
If it's not too late to be romantic,
如果现在玩浪漫还来得及的话
Lindsay Peterson,
琳赛·彼得森
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Now you're proposing to me?
现在轮到你向我求婚了吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表