剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Theodore Schmidt.
西奥多·施密特
Fancy running into you here.
真高兴在这里遇到你
And all alone.
还是孤身一人
Where's your hot new boyfriend?
你那火♥辣♥性感的新男友呢
Oh he, uh, couldn't make it.
他 他有事来不了
Oh, I thought maybe he didn't want to be seen
我还以为他是不想被人看到跟本年度的
with this year's gay pride pity fuck.
骄傲节「施舍炮♥友♥」在一起呢
You bastard. How did you know?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你怎么知道的
I know Troy.
我认识特洛伊
Thanks for warning me.
谢谢你提前"提醒"我啊
You act like a pussy, get treated like a pussy.
你表现得跟个娘们儿似的 就会被当成娘们儿对待
I'm not a pussy!
我不是娘们儿
"Happy pride, how's it going?"
「骄傲节快乐 你好吗」
All right. I'll do my bit for pride.
好吧 我也为骄傲节做点善事吧
My way of... giving back to the community.
就当是我 回馈同志群体的方式
Next time, try this:
下次 你这么说
"I'm gonna rip your fucking clothes off
"我要撕开你的衣服
and make you sit on my nine-inch dick."
让你坐在我9英寸的鸡♥巴♥上"
But I don't have a nine-inch dick.
但我没有9英寸的大鸡♥巴♥啊
Well, if you're good, he won't care.
要是你技术好的话 他不会在意的
Try it. I dare ya.
试试看 我赌你不敢
...nine-inch dick...
9英寸的鸡♥巴♥
...make you...
让你...
...rip off...
撕开...
...rip off your clothes...
撕开你的衣服
Hello, sweetheart.
你好啊 甜心
Did you hear that, Gus? Daddy called you sweetheart.
盖斯 听到了吗 你♥爸♥叫你甜心呢
Do you mind taking him for me?
介意帮我照看一下他吗
Whoa, mama.
哇塞 孩儿他妈
Mama needs a few hours off... I see.
妈妈得休息几个小时了 明白了
To be with her mama.
去陪她的另一半
There she is.
她来了
Whoa, baby.
天呐 宝贝
Mind if we ride together?
介意我们一起骑吗
Honey, I love it when we ride together.
亲爱的 我超爱我们一起"骑"
Where's Gus?
盖斯呢
Over there.
在那边
You owe me for this!
你欠我一次
Okay.
好啦
Rev 'em up.
发动起来
That's his kid.
这是他的孩子
Cute, isn't he?
很可爱 对吧
Happy pride!
骄傲节快乐
I had no idea there were so many.
我没想到竟然有这么多
Queers?
基佬吗
People.
我是说人
I'm proud of you, Justin.
我为你骄傲 贾斯汀
I'm proud of you too, mom.
我也为你骄傲 妈妈
Honey, just so you know, this is P-flag.
亲爱的 跟你说 这是同性恋家属联谊会
But you're welcome to walk with us if...
不过欢迎你加入 如果...
Michael!
迈克
Shh! Is that you in there?
嘘 是你吗
Shut up and keep marching, ma.
闭嘴 继续游♥行♥ 妈
Looks like Godiva's here after all.
看来歌♥帝梵最终还是来了
You bet she is.
那是当然啦
You go, girl!
加油 姑娘
Oh, Michael!
迈克
You look fucking gorgeous, do you know that?
你实在太美啦 你知道吗
Don't smudge my makeup!
别弄花我的妆
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, Michael, I love you!
迈克 我爱死你了
What...
怎么了...
Hi, boys.
嗨 帅哥们
So, which one of you is a real man?
你们谁是真男人呢
We all are.
我们都是
What about you?
那你呢
You tell me.
你说呢
See you, loverboy.
回头见 小情郎
I'll rip off your clothes
我要撕开你的衣服
and make you sit on my nine-inch dick.
让你坐在我9英寸的鸡♥巴♥上
I'm going to rip off your clothes
我要撕开你的衣服
and make you sit on my nine-inch dick.
让你坐在我9英寸的鸡♥巴♥上
What? I'm going to...
什么 我要...
It's what Brian told me to say.
是布莱恩教我说的
That'll get you into trouble for sure.
那倒是显然能让你惹上麻烦
I hope so.
但愿如此
I'm going to rip off your clothes...
我要撕开你的衣服
Excuse me?
你说什么
N-nothing.
没什么
Happy pride.
骄傲节快乐
How's it going?
你好吗
I was going to ask you the same thing.
我正想问你同样的问题呢
Uh, can I, uh... can I get you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗
Yeah. All right.
好啊 那好
Happy pride!
骄傲节快乐
I'll be glad when pride's over
骄傲节结束时我会很开心
so we can all go back to being ashamed.
那样就能继续成为可耻的存在
Oh, you're just grumpy
你这只是臭脾气犯了
'cause you had to look after Gus all day
因为你一整天都在照顾盖斯
and no one hit on you.
没人勾搭你
Plenty of people hit on me.
勾搭我的人可多了去了
Unfortunately, they all happened to be lesbians wanting my sperm.
不幸的是 全是想要我精♥子♥的拉拉
Here's your chance. Not too late.
你的机会来了 还不算太晚
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm leaving you to your wicked ways.
我就不打扰你干"坏事"了
Go find a stud, ask him to dance.
找个帅哥 邀他一起跳舞吧
Hey, stud.
嘿 帅哥
You wanna dance?
想跳舞吗
Shut up.
闭嘴啦
I promise you won't forget this one.
我保证这支舞你不会忘的
You care to dance, sugar?
想跳舞吗 甜心
I'd love to.
荣幸之至
I have all the albums.
我收藏了全部的专辑
I love that.
我超爱的
I do as well.
我也是
Come on, Mikey.
来吧 小迈
Let's dance.
一起跳吧
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表