剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Honey...
亲爱的
Look, Michael, sweetheart...
听着 迈克 宝贝
How could you talk that way to Uncle Vic?
你怎么能对维克舅舅说那种话
You really hurt him.
你真的伤到他了
People say a lot of things when they're upset.
人在难受时 说话总是很过分
And I'm upset. I'm very fucking upset.
我现在很难受 我他妈快难受疯了
And, uh, and how long were you gonna wait
还有 你本来打算什么时候
before you told me about Ben?
才告诉我本的事
I didn't think you'd care,
我以为你不在乎
especially after all the noble sentiments and hash browns
尤其是你之前在餐厅对患病群体
you were dishing out at the diner.
表现出了那种宽容大度的态度
All right.
好吧
I'm gonna make you very, very happy.
我现在就让你称心如意
You always wanted a normal mother?
你不是一直想要一个普通的母亲吗
Okay, you got one.
好 我成全你
I don't want you dating that guy.
我不允许你跟他相恋
I don't care what you want.
我才不管你允不允许呢
And don't tell me who to date. I'm 30 years old.
别管我的恋爱对象是谁 我都30岁了
Who I date, and what I do,
跟谁交往 做些什么
is none of your goddamn fucking business.
都他妈跟你没有任何关系
We're really lucky.
我们真幸运
What? Living in this land of plenty?
什么 生活在这个富饶的国家吗
Roll over.
转过身去
Every time Michael and Ben have sex,
每次迈克和本做♥爱♥
think of all that they have to deal with.
想想看他们会多么小心谨慎 担惊受怕
It's Michael's decision.
那是迈克自己的选择
Is that a pimple on your ass?
你屁♥股♥上长了个小痘痘吗
Where? Right there.
哪里 就是这里
Where? Right there.
哪里啊 就这里啊
Shut up.
闭嘴
No matter how long they're together,
无论他们在一起多久
even if it's forever,
就算是一辈子
they can never do it raw.
他们都不能不戴套做♥爱♥
Neither have we.
我们也不可以
But we could...
但我们可以...
if we wanted.
只要我们想
I mean, we're both negative.
我是说 我们都没感染HIV
You want me to fuck you bareback?
你想让我不戴套操你吗
Yes.
是的
Come inside your tight little ass?
直接插♥进♥你紧致的小屁♥眼♥吗
Do it.
来吧
Fuck me.
操♥我♥
Fuck... yourself.
操你个头
What? You stupid little twat.
怎么了 你这个小白♥痴♥
Never let anyone fuck you without a condom.
永远不要让任何人不戴套就操你
You're not just anyone.
但你不是随便的任何人
Yeah, I'm sure that's what Ben thought
是啊 我想本当初也是这样看待
about the guy who infected him.
那个传染他的家伙的
Put it on me.
替我戴上
I want you safe.
我希望你能安全
And I want you around for a long time.
我希望你健健康康地活到老
Okay. The tea service is polished,
好了 茶具都擦过了
the flowers are all arranged.
花也都插好了
Those vegetarian roll-ups look scrumptious.
蔬菜卷看上去很美味
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样
Like a fucking nun.
像个正经的修女
What happened to your tits?
你的胸部是怎么回事
Who knew my year working in a piercing salon
谁能想到我在穿孔沙龙学到的手艺
would come in so handy.
居然还能派上用处
That's Tasha and her harp.
是弹竖琴的泰莎来了
Somebody get the door.
谁去开下门
I was hoping you were the harp.
我还以为是竖琴手呢
I'm into fucking not plucking.
我只喜欢操人 不喜欢弹琴
What happened to your tits?
你的胸是怎么了
Hey, sonny-boy, your old man's here to rescue you.
嘿 乖小子 你老爸来拯救你了
Hi,
你好
I'm Leda.
我是丽达
Ah, Melanie's evil ex.
茉蕾妮的魔鬼前任
And you must be the anti-christ.
那你一定是反基♥督♥
Big fan.
我很喜欢你
Oh, don't bother, it's a virgin. Brian.
别麻烦了 是干净的 布莱恩
The sitter's coming for Gus this afternoon.
保姆下午才能来照看盖斯
Take him to the park.
你先带他去公园玩
Be careful on the swings. Don't get him dirty.
荡秋千时小心点 别把他弄得脏兮兮
Be back by 2:00.
两点之前回来
And, wear something... nice.
还有 穿得体面一点
Anything else? Shave.
还有什么吩咐吗 剃毛
My balls are as clean as a whistle.
我的蛋蛋非常光洁
Tasha, finally.
泰莎 你终于来了
Leda, can you show her where to put it?
丽达 你能带她去放琴的地方吗
It's too easy.
这也太简单了吧
We're trying to make Lindsay's parents feel at home.
我们想尽量让琳赛的父母感觉自在点
Well, you should have rented caskets.
那你们应该租几口棺材
I say we greet 'em wearing strap-ons.
我们不如穿着情♥色♥露点装欢迎他们
Ever been fucked by a dyke with a dildo?
你被戴着假鸡♥巴♥的拉拉操过吗
Is that an offer?
你在邀请我吗
This is really important to Lindsay,
这个派对对琳赛很重要
so could both of you keep your fucking, foul mouths shut?
所以你们两个能不能闭上臭嘴
They're not coming.
他们不来了
Are we surprised?
难道很意外吗
Mom said daddy slipped a disc and...
我妈说我爸腰椎间盘突出
he'll be on his back for days.
得在家躺上好几天
Well, that I'd like to see.
我很高兴听到这消息
Shut up, Brian.
闭嘴 布莱恩
It was like an episode of "The Twilight Zone".
真像《阴阳魔界》里的一幕
My favourite was the one
我最喜欢的一集是
where you could trade in your old body for a hot, new one.
你可以把自己的旧身体换成新的
She actually said she wished I wasn't gay.
她居然说她希望我不是同性恋
Well, I'll always be glad you're a big, fat queer.
我永远很高兴你是个大基佬
You two make a beautiful couple.
你们真是有爱的一对
Hey, there.
你好啊
Aren't you sweet?
你真可爱
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 小宝贝
And your baby looks just like you.
你的孩子长得跟你很像
So sweet.
真美好
You know, she's right.
其实 她说得对
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么呢
The baby's the spitting image of you.
这孩子简直就是你的翻版
I mean Debbie.
我是说黛比
You should forget Ben.
你确实应该忘了本
What the fuck do you know? Well, let's see.
你♥他♥妈♥知道什么 算算看
I know advertising,
我了解广♥告♥
and I know you.
也了解你
Those ads you see for the cocktails
那些推广鸡尾酒疗法的广♥告♥
with the great-looking guys
请的都是英俊帅气的男人
skiing and mountain-climbing,
快乐地滑雪或爬山
like all you have to do is pop a little protease inhibitor,
好像你只需要注射一点蛋白酶抑制剂
and you too can have the time of your life.
就也可以享受美好的人生
Well, it's just...
只不过...
kind of tough downhill racing when you've got non-stop diarrhea.
一旦你开始腹泻不止 生活就会变得黑暗无比
I can handle it.
我能处理好
Then handle it.
那就好好处理
Kiss it. Jerk it off. Just...
亲吻和手♥淫♥都没问题 但是
don't fall in love with it.
别真的动心
Mrs. Petersen? Melanie.
彼得森太太 茉蕾妮
What a surprise.
真够意外的
Unfortunately, I'm just on my way out.
很不凑巧 我正要出门
George, Barbara, is that you?
乔治 芭芭拉 是你们来了吗
Mr. Petersen.
彼得森先生
I was expecting...
我还以为...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表