剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I've walked down Liberty Avenue,
我走在自♥由♥大道上
oh, I don't know how many times,
无数次地
checking out the guys, enjoying the view,
欣赏美男 享受美景
no problema.
无忧无虑
That was, until I met him.
直到我遇见他 一切都变了
Am I going crazy?
我是不是疯了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
I'm just feeling a little vulnerable, that's all,
我只是觉得有点脆弱 仅此而已
since Ben and I broke up.
因为我和本分手了
But I'll be over that soon enough,
但我很快就会忘了这伤心情事的
courtesy of "Pittsburgh man-2-man".
多亏有「匹兹堡男人面对面」
Hi, this is Barry. I'm in my late 20s.
你好 我叫巴里 快到30岁了
I love to eat in or out.
我喜欢在家或出去享受美食
Can you pass the butter?
能把黄油递给我吗
Hey, guys, I'm Marcus,
大家好 我叫马库斯
a motivated business professional with clearly defined goals.
一个积极向上 目标明确的企业家
When you're ready to make a long-term commitment, call me.
如果你打算长♥期♥交往的话 打给我
Have you thought about...
你有没有考虑过
term life insurance?
购买♥♥定期人寿保险
Hey, I'm Ed.
你好 我叫艾德
Great body, great personality,
身材好 性格也好
He wanted to diaper me.
他想给我用尿布
Aw, poor baby.
可怜的小宝宝
What did you expect from a 30-second voice personal?
你指望能从30秒的语♥音♥简介中看出什么
Honesty. I didn't lie in my ad.
诚实啊 我的录音里可没撒谎
Much.
多少撒了点
You called and listened to my ad?
你打过去听我的语♥音♥简介了吗
It's a free country.
这是个自♥由♥国度
"Hey, it's Mike.
"大家好 我叫迈克
Cute, swimmer build.
可爱 游泳健将的身材
Boynextdoor type." Where you goin'?
邻家男孩的类型" 你去哪儿
Sounds good.
听上去不错啊
You also added a couple extra inches.
你还给自己多加了几英寸
To his height. I-I...
把身高多说了几英寸 我...
But I was very pleased to hear that you're versatile,
不过我很高兴听到你是「攻受皆可」
and not a total bottom.
而非「万年受」
Ah, sounds even better.
听上去更好了啊
Can I interject just one word of motherly advice?
我能给你一句来自母亲的忠告吗
Interject away.
说吧
You're never gonna get a boyfriend from voice mail.
光听语♥音♥是不可能找得到男朋友的
But if you really, really want to meet somebody,
如果你真的特别想找对象
go see my friend.
去见我朋友吧
"Ida Pearlstein, matchmaker".
艾达·佩尔斯坦 媒婆
I could make a lot of trite musical theatre references right now.
我现在就可以引用一堆老掉牙的音乐剧里的情节
But I won't.
不过我不会那么做
Your friends are freaks, ma.
你的朋友都是怪物 妈
I'm not going to be set up by some old yenta.
我才不要那些老长舌妇来安排我相亲
Michael...
迈克
See those lovebirds over there?
看见那边那对情侣了吗
Ida fixed them up.
艾达牵的线
They're celebrating their third.
他们在庆祝三周年
Don't they look happy?
他们看起来很幸福不是吗
Or heavily medicated.
或者是被下了很多药
Cheer!
干杯
Now I say try Adam and Steve Internet Dating.
要我说 试试「亚当和斯蒂夫网络约会」
See what you're getting before you get it, you know.
让你在正式约会之前先深入了解对方
Weed out the unfuckables.
淘汰掉歪瓜裂枣
Dating services?
相亲网站
Matchmakers?
媒婆
It's all bullshit.
全都是扯淡
The next guy that walks through that door
下一个进门的男人
is the man I'm going to live with for the rest of my life.
就是和我终身在一起的人
Oh, Michael,
迈克
there you are.
可找着你了
Rent cheque's due today, sweetie.
今天要交房♥租 亲爱的
Adam and Steve. Adam and Steve.
亚当和斯蒂夫 亚当和斯蒂夫
Up for another go?
打算再来一次吗
Things are tight.
没时间
When can I see you again?
我们什么时候能再见面
The store policy, uh,
本店政策是
no deposit...
不接受预订
no return.
不退货
Then...
那么...
I'll just have to take what I can get.
我只能逮什么要什么了
You don't get that.
你得不到我的吻
Oh, let me guess.
我猜猜
A boyfriend?
有男朋友吗
Thought so.
我想也是
I was in one of those arrangements once.
我曾经也跟爱人定了些规矩
Problem is...
问题在于
you leave your door open,
你把门敞开着
and you never know who's gonna come in...
你永远不知道谁会进来
or out.
或是离开
Do you mind taking the stairs?
介意走楼梯吗
Cutting it a little close, aren't you?
时间排得也太紧了吧
We're here.
我们回来了
And not a moment too soon.
时间刚刚好
You can't believe the sales they were having.
你绝对想不到降价大促销有多夸张
Looks like you picked up a few things.
看来你们买♥♥了不少货回来啊
You too.
你也享受了"好货"啊
I just sold a house.
我刚卖♥♥出去一栋房♥子
So, I decided to splurge,
所以 我决定挥霍一把
buy my son some new clothes.
给我儿子买♥♥些新衣服
I'm way too old to go shopping with my mother.
我已经过了陪老妈逛街的年龄了
Not when she's paying.
她付钱的话就另说了
Uh, for those rainy days.
我是说 橡胶雨靴
Look, you can wear this to Daphne's party.
看 你可以穿这个去达芙妮的派对
Nah. Not going to the hetero-hop
不要 我可不想去参加
with a bunch of beer-chugging breeders.
一群直男狂灌啤酒的傻♥逼♥派对
Justin, you've got to get out there,
贾斯汀 你总得出去玩玩
and meet new friends your own age.
认识一些同龄的朋友吧
Nothing personal.
我不是针对你
Oh no, I agree.
没事 我也同意
Youth should be savoured.
就该尽享青春年华才对
I met his dad in junior year, but...
我和他爸是大三认识的 不过
believe me, before that, I did some...
相信我 遇见他之前 我做了一些
pretty... wild things.
相当疯狂的事
Uh, it runs in the family.
有其母必有其子嘛
Okay, I've got to pick up your sister.
好了 我得去接你妹妹了
Sweetheart, college is going to be
宝贝 大学会成为你一生之中
the best time of your life.
最美好的时光
I'm just... I'm so excited for you.
我真为你高兴
So am I.
我也是
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
How was he? Not bad.
他怎么样 还行
What did he look like?
他的外貌是什么样的
Guess.
猜猜
6'2"...
1.88米
175, black hair, brown eyes...
175磅 黑发 棕色眼睛
smouldering good looks.
超级英俊
That's very good.
猜得很准嘛
What'd you do?
你做了什么
You fucked him? You suck him? Tell me.
你操了他吗 你给他口♥交♥了吗 告诉我
Why don't I just show you?
不如我给你演示一遍吧
Hup, two, soldier. Bombs away!
前进 士兵 准备发射炮弹
Ready...
准备
Aim...
瞄准
Fire!
开火
Bravo!
棒极了
Fetch Dixon delivers another
费奇·迪克逊又为大家呈现了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表