剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You expect me to remember?
你觉得我会记得吗
It wasn't that long ago.
也不是很久之前的事吧
Maybe. Now come here.
可能吧 快来吧
They say his fucks are legendary.
他们说他的床上功夫了得
What's so great about them?
到底有什么招式能让人那么爽
Why are you asking all these questions?
你为什么要问这些问题
I'm just curious. It's kind of weird.
我就是好奇 这很古怪
I-I'm cool with it. Really.
我没生气 真的
He was fucking me and he came, right? But I hadn't.
他操♥我♥ 然后他射了 但我没有
So he just kept going.
所以他就一直操
No shit.
不是吧
Then he came a second time...
然后他又射了一次...
right when I did.
当时我刚射完
Never lost his hard-on.
他一直很硬
You had to ask.
你非要问
So, how do I compare to him?
和他相比 我怎么样
M... Michael.
迈克
Come on, tell me.
快点 告诉我
It's like comparing apples and cantaloupes.
就好像在比较苹果和香瓜哪个更好吃
So who has the cantaloupes?
那谁是香瓜
You are fine.
你还不错
"Fine".
"不错"
You're terrific, you're great.
你棒极了 超级棒
Now, can we stop talking about him?
现在我们能不提他了吗
I agree. Enough about me.
同意 别再提我了
Let's see some action.
来点行动吧
I just remembered, I have a shipment coming in at the store.
我刚想起来 店里到了一批货
But isn't the beauty of having your own store being on your...
但自己当小店老板的好处不就在于可以自♥由♥...
own... time?
安排时间吗
Then I worked at Wertshafter and company for eight years.
后来我在温斯福特工作了八年
And, uh, doing audits and...
做审计工作
filing 401-Ks, you know, that sort of thing,
以及申请退休福利之类的东西
did I, uh, did I mention
我刚刚提到
that I saw "Assassins" at the playhouse last week?
上周去看歌♥剧《刺客》的事了吗
Yeah, I really think it's some of Sondheim's best work.
我真觉得那是桑德海姆最好的作品之一
I think he... I've been looking everywhere for you.
我觉得他... 我在到处找你呢
Do you mind if I borrow him?
不介意我跟他说几句话吧
No. Please.
不 快带走吧
Sorry.
不好意思
It's a great party. I love your house.
派对很棒 我喜欢你的房♥子
Thanks, Teddy.
谢谢你 泰迪
Do you mind if I call you Teddy?
不介意我叫你泰迪吧
No, all my close friends do.
不介意 好朋友们都这么叫我
Good. You know, I went to your web site the other day.
好的 那天我上了你的网站
And I've got to tell you, uh, I was rather impressed.
说实话 我相当佩服你
You were?
真的吗
Thank you, Garth.
谢谢你 加斯
It's taken a lot of work to get it to a point where I...
为了达到这个高度花了我很多工夫
Especially with one of your young men, um... Rex?
有一个年轻人让我印象尤其深 好像叫雷克斯
Rex? Oh, Rex.
雷克斯 雷克斯
Beautiful boy. Wouldn't mind getting to know him.
是个帅哥 挺想认识下他的
Think you could possibly set something up?
你可以安排下吗
Oh well, you know, I-I don't really get involved
说实话 我从不干涉
in my employees' personal lives.
员工的私生活
Of course not. Best policy.
当然 这是个好规矩
Although... I am only talking about a friendly dinner.
不过我只想跟他像朋友一样吃个晚餐
And I am asking you, Teddy, as a friend.
我是以朋友的身份请你帮忙 泰迪
Hey, Sammy. Love the hair, honey.
嘿 萨米 我喜欢你的发型
Listen, uh, you ever seen this kid?
你见过这个孩子吗
Sorry, Deb. Yeah. Well, keep it.
没见过 黛比 好吧 你拿着吧
Thanks, honey.
谢谢了 亲爱的
Good afternoon, could I trouble you for a m... moment?
下午好 我能打扰一下吗
Thanks, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
Hey, kiddo. How's bill?
孩子们 比尔还好吗
Listen, uh, if you know who this kid is,
听我说 如果你们知道这孩子是谁
will you call the police?
能打电♥话♥给警♥察♥吗
And show it to your friends.
让你们的朋友也帮忙看看
Thanks. Thanks, baby.
谢谢 谢了 孩子们
Good afternoon, would you mind just taking...
下午好 介不介意...
How you doing?
你怎么样
I feel like the invisible woman.
我觉得自己像个隐形人
Around here to get their attention,
在这里 要想引起他们注意的话
you practically gotta grab them by the dick and shake it.
你得抓住他们的鸡♥巴♥摇几下才行
Hi, there. I'm Jennifer. How are you today?
你好 我是詹妮弗 今天过得怎么样
Tyler. How are the warts?
泰勒 你的疣子怎么样了
They weren't on my hands.
我手上没长
We're...
我们...
we're trying to find out who this young man is.
我们想查清楚这个年轻人是谁
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Yeah, I think so.
是的 好像认识
Who is he?
他是谁
W-what's his name?
他叫什么名字
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Well, where'd you see him?
你在哪儿见过他
I used to see him hanging out at the liberty spa.
我以前常在自♥由♥桑拿见到他
Okay. Thanks, honey.
好的 谢谢
What's that, a gym?
自♥由♥桑拿是什么地方 健身房♥吗
Not exactly.
并不是
How are you today?
今天怎么样
Would you happen to know who this young man is?
你知道这个年轻人是谁吗
Uh, s-sorry for interrupting, fellas,
抱歉打扰了 各位
But d-do either of you recognize him?
你们有谁认识他吗
No, no, no.
不 不认识
Okay, thanks anyway.
好的 还是谢谢你们
You play safe.
注意安全
No broads in the bathhouse.
浴室禁止女士入内
We need to be here.
我们来这儿有事
We're looking for someone.
我们在找人
This is a private men's club.
这是男性私密俱乐部
Someone who knew this murdered kid.
有人认识这个被杀的孩子吗
Out, or I'll call the cops.
出去 不然我叫警♥察♥了
Excuse me.
打扰下
I... I knew him.
我...我认识他
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
He didn't say.
他没说
Christ. Doesn't anybody even introduce themselves before they fuck?
天啊 难道做♥爱♥之前都不介绍下自己吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I followed him to his room.
我跟着他进了房♥间
We were doing it when he starts gasping.
我们就做了 然后他就开始喘个不停
I'm thinking, "Hey, I'm pretty good."
我还想着 "天呐 我挺猛的"
Turns out he was having an asthma attack.
谁知道他是哮喘发作了
He sucked on his inhaler and was fine.
他用了吸入器之后就好了
But by then the magic had kind of worn off, you know?
但后来那东西的效果就逐渐消失了
Was it a prescription thing?
那东西是处方药吗
I think so.
我想是的
It's all I know.
我就知道这么多
Thanks for your help.
多谢帮忙
Now, if you don't mind.
现在请你们出去
Do you have the new 'Buttman'?
有新一♥期♥《屁♥股♥侠》吗
I'm sold out.
卖♥♥光了
I thought you wanted to go to Babylon.
我还以为你想去巴比伦呢
Busy.
忙着呢
Neutron man has broken into a nuclear power plant. Don't look.
中子侠闯入一个核电站 别看
where he's tortured with an agonizing dildo.
在那里他遭到一根假鸡♥巴♥的非人折磨
Sorry. Dilemma.
抱歉看错了 是进退两难
He can either drain the planet of its power and live,
他要么选择吸尽这颗星球的能量活下去
or he can let the planet supply power to the world, and die.
要么选择让这颗星球为世界供能 牺牲自己
I say, 'Fuck the world. Take the power.'
要我说 去他妈的世界 吸掉能量吧
Yeah, you would.
是啊 你当然会这么做
Take what you want and to hell with everyone else.
自己想要什么都拿走 管其他人呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表