剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Internet access:
网络费
$38.00.
38美金
Adult porn site membership:
成♥人♥色♥情♥网站会员费
$29.95.
29.95美金
Watching men jerk off from the comfort of your own home:
在家里惬意地看着男人手♥淫♥
Priceless.
无价
Masturbate the possibilities.
「淫出一切可能」
All you're showing is a twink beating his meat.
你呈现的不过是小青年手♥淫♥
And your point being?
你想说什么
Well, there must be eight gazillion gay porn sites.
现在估计有8兆亿个同志色♥情♥网♥站♥
I-I personally have been to at least seven gazillion.
我自己就至少上过7兆亿个
What makes yours any different?
你的网站有什么独特之处呢
Oh ye of little faith.
你们有点信心行吗
All right, imagine you're at your desk,
想象一下你坐在办公桌前
let's even say at Wertshafter's,
干脆就说是在温斯福特公♥司♥工作
and you're working on the Littleman account.
你正在给客户利特曼做账
Okay, it's due at 5:00, but you're already done
规定5点前完成 但你已经搞定了
and I mean, let's be honest,
说实在的
you don't really give a shit about Littleman anyway.
你根本不在乎利特曼家的账
Who's Littleman?
利特曼是谁啊
So, you log on for a little afternoon delight.
所以 你就上网给自己点乐子
But suddenly Mr. Wertshafter barges in,
突然 温斯福特先生冲进来
demanding to know "Where's that Littleman file?"
然后问你 "利特曼的文件在哪儿"
Voila.
瞧
Boss screen. That's pretty slick.
假工作屏 真是妙招
Ultimate safe sex.
究极安全性行为
Jerkatwork.net.
性福工作网站
For guys who don't only work at work.
专为不专心工作的家伙设计
I-I think you need...
我想你可能需要点...
something bigger.
更大更震撼的东西
Looks like he's doing all right to me.
我觉得他已经挺"大"的了啊
Bigger, huh? Okay. Robbie,
更大更震撼是吗 罗比
time for your break.
你该射完休息了
Holy cum shot!
射得真♥他♥妈♥多
All right, don't forget you're back in ten minutes.
很好 别忘了10分钟后继续
He can come again in ten minutes?
他10分钟还能再射一次吗
Witness the jizzball.
喷射球的功劳
Little trick of the trade.
本行业的小手段而已
Proof that the hand job is quicker than the eye.
事实证明手速快能骗过眼睛
Yeah well, leave it to you... to fake... an orgasm.
好吧 就留给你用来 假装 高♥潮♥吧
"The Squid". The squid?
《乌贼王》 该放哪里
Uh, issue and year?
期号♥和年份
Issue 21, 19...
第21期 19...
'67. Um, right wall bin, row 3.
67年 右墙的储物箱 第三排
You know, I think they should be filed
我觉得它们应该按照
according to superhero fashion sense.
超级英雄的穿衣风格来排列
Superheroes with taste, superheroes who clash.
有品味的超级英雄 没品味的超级英雄
Let's hope they never let you near the Library of Congress.
但愿他们不让你进国会图书馆工作
How did Buzzy run this place?
巴兹是怎么开店的
Nothing's catalogued,
图书全都没有分类
inventory's non-existent.
也没有库存清单
There's no end-caps, there's no window displays.
没有末端展示柜 没有橱窗展示柜
The place is a fucking mess.
这儿简直一团乱
Yeah, and it wouldn't have killed him any
是啊 偶尔用点家具抛光打蜡喷♥剂♥
to use a little Pledge now and then, either.
又不会要了他的命
What was I thinking buying this place?
我怎么会买♥♥下这鬼地方啊
Hell if I know.
我他妈怎么知道
Shitty little store with a bunch of old musty comics.
装满发霉的旧漫画的小破店
Thanks for the pep talk, ma.
谢谢你给我的"鼓励"啊 妈
But it's your dream, sweetheart,
但这是你的梦想 宝贝
and that's all that matters.
那才是最重要的
Em, where were you looking?
小艾 你在看什么呢
Ah, at him.
看他
Those glasses.
看看他的眼镜
I just love the bookish type.
我喜欢书生型的
There's so much to learn between the covers.
封面与封底之间 有太多值得学习的了
So what do we think?
你们觉得他是吗
Michael?
迈克
Yay or nay?
直的还是弯的
Hm, brown leather jacket, denim shirt,
棕色皮夹克 牛仔布衬衫
those shoes. Yeah, classic breeder wear.
还有那双鞋 典型异性恋的打扮
I say straight.
我觉得是直男
"Sandman",
《睡魔》
"Batman", "Superman".
《蝙蝠侠》 《超人》
If he picks up an "X-men", I say gay.
如果他选《X战警》 就是同性恋
I go with Michael.
我同意迈克的看法
Comic sense over clothes sense.
漫画品味比衣着品味准
Excuse me, uh,
请问
I'm looking for, uh, "Wonderwoman".
请问有《神奇女侠》吗
You found her.
我就是啊
Just kidding.
开玩笑的
Uh, you're looking for my son, he's the owner.
你应该问我儿子 他是老板
Michael!
迈克
You got a customer. You're on.
来客人了 快上吧
Hi.
你好
Hi. Can I help you?
你好 有什么需要帮忙的
Uh, yeah, yeah. I hope so.
是的 但愿如此
Uh, I'm looking for some comic books.
我正在找几本漫画书
Good thing you didn't go next door.
幸亏你没去隔壁
You'd gotten Lebanese take-out.
否则你只能买♥♥到外带的黎巴嫩食物
Anything in particular?
你想好买♥♥什么了吗
Uh, yes, yes actually.
是的
I'm looking for works that, uh, based on their...
我在找一些作品 根据它们的...
uh, narrative,
故事情节
their graphics, cultural references,
画作风格 文化参照
subtextual points of view,
或者潜在观点
one might regard as, um...
可能被视为是...
Gay?
同性恋向的吗
Right. Right.
是的 没错
Um, well y-you made some good choices here.
你选的这些不错
Um, can I make some suggestions?
我能再给你点建议吗
Please.
请说
Um, you might try "Alpha Flight" 106,
你可以试试《阿尔法战队》第106话
where Northstar takes care of a boy with AIDS.
当中描述北极星照顾患艾滋病的男孩
Or, uh, I highly recommend "X-force" 56,
或者 我强烈推荐《X特攻队》第56话
where, uh, Rictor and Shatterstar
里面瑞科特和碎星
are described as being more than friends.
表现出超越友情的情谊
There's one with Destiny and Mystique
有一本关于命运女和魔形女的
you should look at. Oh, good.
你也该看看 好极了
You know, it's amazing how much Michael knows.
迈克懂的可真多 太了不起了
What can I say? My kid's a genius.
我能怎么说呢 我儿子是个天才
These drawings are, uh...
这些画...
very disturbing.
风格很乱
They're supposed to be.
我就是想画成这样
And quite different than the work you submitted when we accepted you.
和你申请入学时上交的作品 风格截然不同
Well, I don't see things the same way.
因为我现在的人生态度不一样了
Professor Stanley tells me you're using a computer.
斯坦利教授告诉我 你在用电脑作画
It's the only way that I can work.
我现在只有这样才能画出作品
We expect our students to master the traditional disciplines.
我们还是希望学生能掌握传统的绘画技巧
Sometimes the traditional disciplines can be a handicap too.
传统技巧有时可能会成为一种阻碍
I mean, as much as not being able to use your hand.
我是说 就跟无法使用双手的身体障碍一样
I thought that I could never be an artist again.
我一度以为我再无法成为画家了
But instead, this has taught me new ways to be an artist,
但这种经历 让我学会了成为画家的别的方式
ways that I never would have thought of otherwise.
一些我原本不可能想到的方式
So what'd he say?
然后他怎么说
Oh, my application was approved. He said I could stay.
我的申请通过了 他说我可以留下来
That's fantastic. Congratulations.
好极了 恭喜啊
Sunshine! That's great.
小阳光 那真是太好了
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Thank you. That's wonderful.
谢谢 太棒了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表