剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm not going to her lame-ass party.
我可不去她那个很烂的派对
Why? You got something better to do?
为什么 你有更好的事要做吗
Be with you.
和你待在一起呀
You can always be with me.
你想什么时候和我待在一起都行
You practically are.
我们几乎一直黏在一起
What if I meet some horny frat boy?
要是我遇到一个性感的兄弟会男孩呢
Fuck him for me.
替我♥操♥了他
I just want you to enjoy your youth.
我只是想让你好好享受青春年华
I certainly have.
我当然享受过了
19 guys already.
已经有19个男人了
He's not bad.
他还不错
He's even better.
他更棒
Oh my god! He's perfect.
我的天 他堪称完美
And he wants to meet you tonight.
而且他想今晚就见你
I gotta give Brian credit, he can sell anything,
我不得不佩服布莱恩 他什么都能推销出去
even me.
就连我也行
Emmett, you wanna see my dream date?
艾美特 想不想见一见我美梦般的约会对象
Fuck off.
滚一边去
Who pissed on your parade?
谁又惹到你了
My secrete admirer.
我那个神秘的爱慕者
You didn't.
你不是吧
I thought we agreed that this wasn't really a good idea.
我们不是一致同意这样做不明智吗
I know.
我知道
You did it with his chauffeur?
你和他的司机操了一次吗
No, sweetie, his chauffeur drove me... to his place...
没有 亲爱的 他的司机把我载去了他家
which makes Buckingham Palace look like a Winnebago.
和他家比 白金汉宫就是辆房♥车
So who is this guy, anyway?
那个家伙到底是谁
George Schickel.
乔治·希克
"Schickel's pickles"?
希克牌泡菜的那个人吗
"The pickle the people prefer"?
"希克泡菜 备受青睐"的那个吗
Well, he can keep his pickle.
他还是留着泡菜自己吃吧
It's like, 300 years old.
他看起来有300岁
They say he's worth a fortune.
据说他是个大富翁
Well, unfortunately for him,
不幸的是
he finally found something that even his money can't buy,
他终于遇到无论花多少钱也买♥♥不到的东西了
namely... me.
也就是 我
He thinks you're a...
他以为你是个...
A hustler! Can you imagine? Huh!
男妓 超乎想象吧
Unbelievable. The nerve!
难以置信 真放肆
I told him, "I am an artist.
我告诉他 我是一名艺术家
What I do requires concentration,
我的职业需要全神贯注
dedication, determination...
全心投入 坚定不移
Don't forget ejaculation.
别忘了还有射♥精♥
Take my word; it's a lot harder than it looks.
相信我 看着容易 做起来难
And if you're watching, Mr. Schickel,
如果你正在看 希克先生
what you see is definitely not what you get.
告诉你 我只可远观 不可亵玩
Uh, Justin?
贾斯汀
Having a good time?
玩得开心吗
Can't you tell?
你看不出来吗
Yes, well you have to mingle.
你得融入大家才行
With your happy hetero friends?
融入你这些快乐的异性恋朋友中吗
Look, if I can deal with the homos at Woody's,
如果我能应对伍迪酒吧的那些基佬
you can handle them, hmm?
你也能搞定他们 不是吗
That's the problem.
问题就在这儿
No one to handle.
没有能搞的
Wait.
等等
We have to be safe.
我们应该做好安全措施
Don't worry.
别担心
I come prepared.
我有准备
Put it on my dick.
帮我戴在鸡♥巴♥上
Just, uh...
请你
go slowly, okay?
慢一点好吗
I...
我
I've never...
我从来没有过...
I didn't think so.
我刚刚可没看出来
I'll take it easy.
我会悠着点
I thought you were going out.
你不是要出门吗
And miss the Betty Hutton film festival?
我怎么会错过贝蒂·哈顿电影节
My date is coming over.
我的约会对象就快到了
So?
所以呢
He looks really hot.
他看起来很性感
What if we want to fuck right here on the floor?
如果我们想在地板上做♥爱♥怎么办
I promise not to leave any crumbs.
我发誓绝不把面包屑掉到地上
And I hate to burst your bubble, baby,
尽管我不想打碎你的美梦 宝贝
but most of those guys don't even use their own photos.
但网上的人♥大♥多数根本不用真实的照片
Uh, or else they took it, like, 30 years ago.
就算用了 也是三十年前的照片
Don't be so cynical.
别这么愤世嫉俗
And don't be surprised when he shows up at the door,
当一个老头出现在门口的时候
turns out to be some old geezer.
可别大惊小怪
Look, just 'cause you had a bad experience,
别因为你有一次不好的经历
doesn't mean that everyone's out to get whatever they want
就认为每个人都只为达目的
by whatever means they can.
而不择手段
There's still some honest people in the world.
世上还是有诚实的人的
You're right, they all lie.
你说得对 没一个说实话的
He's, like, this 300-year-old guy in a red cardigan.
他穿着件红毛衣 像是有300岁了
Believe that once for me.
就相信我一次吧
Mr. Schickel,
希克先生
I do not appreciate being stalked.
我不喜欢被人跟踪
So kindly remove yourself from my doorway,
所以麻烦你从我的门前消失
my building, my street
离开我的房♥子 离开这条街
and my life.
离开我的生活
Please, please I...
等等 我...
I've gone to a lot of trouble to find you.
我费尽力气才找到你
Quite unnecessary, I assure you.
我向你保证这完全没有必要
Oh, no, no, no. I-I was...
不 不 我...
I was just horrified when I realized that I'd made such a...
当我意识到我对你的认识有误时
really serious miscalculation.
我真的非常惶恐
A miscalculation is when you can't balance your checkbook.
打开支票簿 发现账目不对 才叫有误
This was... An insult.
你那是... 侮辱
I realize that.
我意识到了
So I have come here to offer you my apologies...
所以我才到这儿来向你道歉
And, uh...
以及...
And this...
这个
Because I would still like you to have it.
我还是希望你能收下它
I don't accept gifts from fans.
我不会接受粉丝的礼物
Then have dinner with me.
那一起吃个晚餐吧
Sorry, I... already...
不好意思 我已经...
Please.
拜托了
Please?
拜托了
It would just be a small but...
我小小的邀请...
nevertheless heart-felt expression of my deepest regret,
只是为了表达心底最深的悔恨与歉意
at having treated you in such a rude
我那样对你 真的非常无礼
and reprehensible manner.
绝对应该受到谴责
Well, I...
我...
I don't think your manner's that... reprehensible. I...
我倒不觉得你的行为错到应该被强烈谴责 我...
Oh, all right.
好吧
Go... rev up the carriage, Prince Charming, I'll...
好吧 去准备好马车吧 白马王子 我得...
get my slippers.
先穿上拖鞋
Uh, excuse me,
打扰了
I'm looking for Michael.
我是来找迈克的
Oh my god, you, uh...
我的天 你...
You really are a dream.
你还真是个美梦般的尤物
So... Michael,
所以...迈克
your date's here.
你的约会对象来了
Where were you 10 seconds ago
你要是早来10秒钟
when I was still available?
我还可以接受追求者
Oh, um, come in.
请进吧
Thanks.
多谢
I thought we'd, uh, do maybe pizza and a movie.
我想我们先吃点比萨 看看电影
Or, uh, tex-mex and dancing.
或者来份美式墨西哥菜 再跳舞
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表