剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Justin? Sweetheart, it's just a dream.
贾斯汀 宝贝 只是个梦而已
Damn! Don't... touch me.
见鬼 别 别碰我
God, I want his ass.
天呐 我好想要他的屁♥股♥
Who doesn't?
谁不想要呢
No, no I mean,
不 我是说
I really want his ass,
我希望我的屁♥股♥也长成那样
instead of this tired old thing.
我的屁♥股♥又老又瘪
You've always said your ass is your finest feature.
你不是一直对你的屁♥股♥很满意吗
Only lately, it's looking a little... peaked.
只是最近 它似乎有些日渐 消瘦
Yeah well, maybe it needs a rest.
也许它需要休息一下了
What it needs... is a lift.
我想它需要一次提拉手术
You're too young for plastic surgery.
你这么年轻 不需要整形
This life can wear you out by the time you're 30.
这种靡烂的生活能让人30岁就苍老不堪
Right, Brian?
对吧 布莱恩
Besides, self-improvement is something we should all strive for
再说了 每个人都应该不断提升自我
no matter what age.
不管什么年龄都一样
Trust me, take it from me.
相信我 我就跟你说句老实话
Gluteal enhancement is very pricey.
臀部整形手术是很贵的
My... god, Teddy!
我的 天啊 泰迪
Don't tell me you've had work done.
别跟我说你真的做过整形手术
Yeah, because if you have, I'd sue.
是啊 你要是做过 我就起诉那家医院去
I'm speaking in my professional capacity as a financial advisor.
那是我作为一个专业理财咨♥询♥师的意见
Butt-work costs big bucks.
臀部手术相当烧钱
Big bucks, I don't have.
我可没钱
Well, maybe you could sell that old tired ass for a new one.
或许你可以去卖♥♥你那又老又瘪的屁♥股♥ 来攒整形费
I just got the most fucking amazing blow job.
我刚享受了一次超爽的口♥交♥
Want a bump?
要吸点吗
No, thank you. Looks like fun, though.
不了 谢谢 不过看起来很有意思
What's wrong with you guys?
你们这帮人是怎么回事
It's late.
时候不早了
Tomorrow's a workday.
明天还要上班
Yeah, for some of us.
是啊 某人倒是不用上班
Sightseeing's over.
观光游览结束了
It's early, c'mon! We just got here.
还早呢 拜托 我们才刚到这里
Let's party.
好好玩玩吧
You've been partying ever since you got back.
你自从回来之后 就一直在玩
So what if I have? I-I'm free now,
那又怎么样 我现在是自♥由♥身
I can stay up all night and fuck my brains out like you.
我可以像你一样 狂干一整夜
Let's dance.
我们跳舞吧
I don't want to.
我不想跳
It'll be good for you.
这对你有好处
It'll take your mind off things.
能让你忘掉烦心事
I said I don't want to.
我说了我不想跳
Well, you always liked dancing with Justin.
你一直很喜欢和贾斯汀跳舞啊
Okay, boys, what'll it be?
好了 小伙子们 来点儿什么
Jesus Christ, what happened to you?
天啊 你这是怎么了
I'm not quite sure, but whatever it was,
我不是很确定 不管发生了什么
my head feels like the dance floor at Babylon.
我的脑袋像是巴比伦的舞池一样混乱
Yeah well, that's what you get for staying out
是啊 这就是你在外边
suckin' and fuckin' till all hours. Huh?
淫乱一整夜的后果
On a school night.
第二天还得上学呢
I'm not in school, ma.
我现在不上学了 妈
Yeah well, maybe you should be.
我觉得你倒是该受受教育了
You gotta a lot of learnin' to do.
你有很多东西需要学
Before you start the lecture,
在你开始说教之前
could I order first, please?
我能先点餐吗 拜托
I want you to hear what I have to say on an empty stomach
我希望你能空着肚子听我说话
so maybe you'll digest it.
这样的话你就可以消化了
Get over David.
忘了大卫吧
Get a job.
找份工作
And get on with your life.
继续你的生活
Now.
好了
What'll it be?
你们要点什么
Bacon and eggs.
培根煎蛋
Eggs over easy.
双面煎蛋
Ea...sy, very, very, very, very easy.
要很嫩的
Mmm, make it two. Three.
我也要 我也是
And plenty of black coffee.
还有一大壶黑咖啡对吧
Your mom's right, sweetie.
你妈说得对 亲爱的
For your own dignity,
为了你的尊严
your own self-worth,
你自我价值的实现
not to mention your half of the rent,
更别说你还要付一半的房♥租
you need to go back to work.
你得找份工作
Doing what?
什么工作
Well, There's always the Big Q.
总归可以回大同超♥市♥的
He doesn't want to go back to the crap emporium.
他才不想回去那个烂超♥市♥工作
He needs to try something new.
他需要尝试一些新工作
Something daring, something fabulous.
一些大胆的 精彩的工作
Fuck fabulous. He needs something steady,
去他妈的精彩 他需要一份稳定的工作
something practical, something secure.
一份脚踏实地的工作
Like, being an accountant?
比如说 当会计吗
He should only be so lucky.
他要是能当上可算走运了
I've got a pension fund,
我这工作有养老基金
health plan, most importantly, peace of mind.
医疗保险 最重要的是 内心平静
I go to sleep every night
我每天晚上睡觉时
knowing that in, uh, 31 years,
心里都清楚 在31年之后
when I retire from Wertshafter & company,
当我从温斯福特公♥司♥退休后
I can move down to Boca, live like a king.
我可以搬到博卡去 过着国王一样的生活
How would like your toast, your majesty?
你的吐司要怎么吃 国王殿下
With strawberry jam or caviar?
加草莓酱还是鱼子酱
Attach part J to part K... using a... gratchet?
用棘齿 将J部分与K部分连接固定
What the fuck is a gratchet?
棘齿是什么鬼东西
Beats me.
我也不知道
I'm sure Mel would know. She's a whiz with hardware.
茉儿肯定知道 她对于五金器具很在行
Oh, I bet.
我相信也是
I think we should just hire someone else.
我觉得我们该雇人来做这事
It's your duty as a father to build your son's first swing set.
组装孩子的第一个秋千架 是父亲应尽的责任
Now get cracking, I want it ready for his birthday.
快动手吧 我希望在他生日之前完成
I know, it seems like only yesterday
我懂的 仿佛昨天我还在
I was jacking off into that cup.
往那个小杯子里射♥精♥呢
And you and Michael and Justin were tearing into the room.
你和迈克 还有贾斯汀 往病房♥里猛冲
You couldn't believe you had a son.
你不敢相信你有一个儿子了
Two sons.
是两个儿子
Why don't you give his mother a call and...
你不如给他妈妈打个电♥话♥
see how he's doing?
问问他怎么样了
She doesn't ever want me to see him again.
她希望我永远不要见他
I know, but... maybe if you spoke to her...
我知道 可是 如果你和她谈谈
No, she's right.
不了 她说得对
It's better this way.
就这样比较好
Wait, wait.
等等
Fuck this.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Maybe I'll have it done in time for your wedding.
也许我在你婚礼之前能完成
Ah, there won't be any wedding.
不会有婚礼了
Mel turned me down.
茉儿拒绝了我的提议
Oh, it's nice to see you laughing, finally... asshole.
见到你终于笑了我真开心 大混♥蛋♥
You finally proposed to her and she blew you off?
你终于求了婚 结果她拒绝了
How come?
怎么会这样
Oh, for reasons I'm sure you'd appreciate.
你肯定喜欢她给出的那些理由
"I don't think a meaningless, heterosexual ritual
"我觉得这种异性恋的毫无意义的仪式
would prove our love, and it wouldn't be legal anyway."
并不能证明我们的爱 况且那也不合法"
Hey, can't argue with that.
那的确无可辩驳
I was on the debate team.
我原来可是辩论队的
I can argue anything.
任何事都是可以辩一辩的
But I think for once, I agree... with Melanie.
不过这次我的确同意茉蕾妮的话
Fuck weddings.
婚礼算个屁
Fuck rituals, and...
去他妈的仪式
fuck this swing set!
去他妈的破秋千架
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表