剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
and you will behave in a manner befitting a hero.
你必须表现得像个真正的英雄
Or at least, like you appreciate
至少 你要感恩
all the love, and support, and hard work
你的朋友们对你的
your fucking friends have gone to on your fucking behalf.
关爱 支持 和辛苦付出
Got it? I got it.
明白吗 明白了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
What, you found your keys?
怎么了 你找到钥匙了吗
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Sonny-boy.
乖孩子
Come to daddy.
来爸爸这儿
Fuck! Did you see this?
靠 你们看到了吗
"The Wolf in Hero's Clothing" by Howard Bellweather?
霍华德·贝维泽写的《披着英雄外衣的狼》
"Is there anyone less deserving of this year's gay and lesbian centre's
"今年同性恋中心颁发的英雄奖
outstanding award for heroism, than Brian Kinney?"
任何人都比布莱恩·肯尼更配得奖"
"Mr. Kinney is a miserable example of a modern gay stereotype..."
"肯尼先生可谓当代同性恋形象的可悲范例"
"totally promiscuous, completely vain..."
"滥交无度 虚荣自恋"
Well, he's not wrong on that count.
关于这一点 他倒是没说错
"He can be found nightly in back rooms and sex clubs."
"他夜夜混迹在暗室和性♥爱♥俱乐部里"
"As for the young man he rescued from a violent assault,
"至于他从暴♥力♥袭击中救下的年轻人
he is, in fact, his 18-year-old teenage lover."
其实就是他那18岁的少年爱人"
"So while we're led to believe..." Is that you?
"有人想让我们相信..." 是你吗
"He is a hero, the truth is..."
"他是个英雄 但实际上"
"He's a pedophile..."
"他是个恋童癖"
"deserving not our honour..."
"他不应得到我们的尊敬"
"but our contempt"?
"反而该被唾弃"
Who in the fuck is this Howard Bedwetter?
这个霍华德·"贝尿床"是他妈谁啊
Howard Bellweather happens to be
霍华德·贝维泽恰好是
the gay social conscience of Pittsburgh.
匹兹堡同性恋界的社会良知
I always listen to his radio show.
我经常听他的电台秀
I've read every word he's ever written.
他写的东西我都读过
Congratulations.
恭喜你啊
The centre's giving him their outstanding gay advocate award.
同性恋中心打算给他颁发「杰出同性恋促进者奖」
They oughta give him their outstanding gay asshole award.
他们该给他颁发「杰出同性恋大屁♥眼♥子奖」才对
I'm suing the motherfucker.
我要告那个狗♥日♥的♥
Take it easy, Brian.
冷静点 布莱恩
He said I'm 31.
他居然说我31岁
I'm 30.
我明明才30岁
Is that all you care about?
你在乎的就是这个吗
He practically called you a child molester.
他几乎在骂你是性侵儿童的人呢
Well, who should know better than... you?
关于这一点 你最清楚不过了吧
Don't forget, comicon tonight, 6:00 pm.
别忘了 今晚6点的动漫大会
Yes? Hi, I, uh...
什么事 嗨 我...
I-I'm Emmett.
我叫艾美特
Ththe agency sent me. The new maid.
是中介派我来的 新男佣
I'm Blaine.
我叫布雷恩
Please, come in.
请进
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
This is my life partner, Blair.
这是我的另一半 布莱尔
Oh my god!
天呐
You guys are just like Bobby and Bruce.
你们两个简直就像是鲍比和布鲁斯
Who?
谁
You know, "Gay as Blazes".
就是《烈火同志》里的角色啊
The TV Show?
那个电视剧
We don't watch television.
我们不看电视
I'm usually pouring over medical journals.
我通常就是看看医学杂♥志♥
And I'm preparing legal briefs.
我就是准备法律简报
So wait. So wait; you're a judge,
等等 你是个法官
and you're a surgeon?
你是外科医生
Uh, lawyer. Dentist.
律师 牙医
Next thing, you'll be telling me
接下来你们是不是还要告诉我
you been together for 10 years...
你们在一起10年了啊
11.
是11年
And that you never fuck around!
但是从来没乱搞过
Sorry.
抱歉
We believe that monogamy
我们觉得一夫一夫制
is the foundation of a solid relationship.
是维持稳固关系的基础
Don't we, sweetheart? Absolutely.
对吧 亲爱的 当然
Oh, that's...
那真是...
That's so inspiring.
真是鼓舞人心
It's going to be a real privilege to, uh...
我真的感到非常荣幸
to work for two distinguished gentlemen like yourselves.
能为你们这样杰出的绅士干活儿
So...
那么
Where would you like me to start?
你们希望我从哪开始
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
W-w-what? I'm... I'm a naked maid. Didn't they...
怎么了 我是个裸佣 中介...
tell you, the agency?
没告诉你们吗
Yes, but, um, that won't be necessary.
说了 但是没必要
You see, even though some members of our community
是这样 尽管同性恋群体里有人觉得
find it titillating to sexualize even domestic work,
为家务活注入性元素能给人带来愉悦的享受
we prefer you keep your pants on.
但我们还是希望你穿着裤子干活
We'll pay you the same fee, of course.
当然钱还是照付
It's just our small way of bringing a little dignity to our community.
这是我们为同性恋群体增加尊严的小小方式
S... Really?
是...真的吗
Well, if it's not one communicable disease, it's another.
如果那不是一种传染病 就是别的了
So, um... So, ah, w-which way is the designer kitchen?
哪边是高档厨房♥
This way.
这边请
Do you think sex will be this good after we're married?
你觉得结婚后 性♥爱♥还能这么爽吗
No.
不会
That's why we have to have as...
所以我们得...
much as we can now.
抓紧时间干翻天
Fuck me.
操♥我♥
Ah, shit.
靠
Who is that?
谁啊
Oh no.
不不
It's the vibrator!
振动棒
Catch it.
接着
Tannis... Phillip
坦妮丝 菲利普
What a surprise. Shit. Shit!
真是稀客啊 靠 该死的
The awards committee is in crisis.
颁奖委员会陷入了危机
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
Honey, you'll never guess who's here.
亲爱的 你一定猜不到谁来了
Oh, Tannis! Philip!
坦妮丝 菲利普
What a surprise, have a seat.
真是惊喜 随便坐
So, you were saying we have a problem?
你刚刚是说出问题了吗
Have you read Howard Bellweather's article?
你们看了霍华德·贝维泽的文章吗
If our corporate sponsors hear
我们的大企业赞助商要是听说
that we're giving Brian Kinney an award,
我们要给布莱恩·肯尼颁奖
they will cut us off.
他们就撤销赞助
We'll lose our support, our funding...
我们就会失去支持 资金...
Do you hear a buzzing?
你们有没有听到嗡嗡声
Oh no, I... uh, the baby monitor's on the fritz.
不 是婴儿监视器坏了
Sounds like it's coming from...
听起来像是从...
God!
天呐
There it is.
在这呢
Did you know, um...
你知不知道
vibration in the soil produces ionization,
土壤里的振动 可以产生电离效果
which in turn, stimulates growth, causing the petals to open?
那会刺♥激♥生长 让花瓣绽放
It's...
这...
This is a completely unfair and dishonest attack.
这种攻击背离事实 有失公正
Justin Taylor's a college student.
贾斯汀·泰勒是个大学生
Their relationship is legal, consensual and very loving.
他们的关系合法 两厢情愿 彼此深爱
Besides, the award is for Brian's courage,
何况这是为了褒奖布莱恩的勇气
not his sexual conduct.
又不是他的性行为
Tell that to our benefactors.
跟我们的赞助商说去吧
The scent of a scandal could send them packing,
稍微有点丑闻的痕迹 他们就会走人
along with their clutch purses.
同时带走他们的资金
That is why you two have got to get Kinney to decline it.
所以你们必须让肯尼拒绝接受这个奖
Do you have any idea what we had to go through
你知不知道我们费了多大劲儿
to get him to accept it?
才让他答应去领奖
Well then, it shouldn't be a problem, should it?
那这应该不会成为问题 不是吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表