剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I've been thinking about you since last night.
从昨晚开始我就一直在想你
I really missed you.
我真的很想你
You don't even know me.
你根本不认识我
Sure I do. And, uh...
我当然认识你 还有...
You know me too.
你也认识我
Look, I don't want you to come here again, okay?
你以后别来这儿了 好吗
Why not?
为什么不能来
'Cause I said so.
因为我叫你不要来
Yeah, but after what happened,
好吧 但是经过了昨晚的事
I thought that we could have this...
我以为我们可以...
Nothing happened.
昨晚什么都没发生
We fucked, that's all.
我们上♥床♥了 仅此而已
That's not all.
不止这样
I love you.
我爱你
You don't love me.
你并不爱我
And from the way you kissed me,
从你吻我的那种感觉
I can tell that we had this connect...
我就知道我们之间存在着...
Do you know how pathetic you are?
你知道你有多可悲吗
One lousy fuck.
就他妈上了一次床
Now you're carrying on like some lovesick fairy.
你现在就像个害了相思病的基佬
You've got a lot to learn.
你还有很多东西要学
Fags will say anything to get their dicks sucked or fuck a nice ass.
基佬为了被人口♥交♥或操人 什么话都说得出来
Then it's on to the next.
然后又会找下一个
I don't believe you.
我不相信
I know what I felt.
我了解我的感觉
Yeah well, I didn't feel anything.
是吗 我什么感觉都没有
As far as I'm concerned,
在我看来
you're yesterday's fuck.
你只是我昨天的炮♥友♥
Shouldn't you let the gardener do that?
你不是该让园丁做这个吗
The gardener's good for some things.
某些事找园丁"做"倒是挺好的
It's a new gardener.
换了个新的园丁
But these need special care.
但这些需要特别照顾
Who would think an ugly little thing like this
谁能想到这么丑的小东西
could contain something so beautiful.
会长出那么美丽的花朵
I used to help my mother in the garden.
我以前常帮我妈打理花♥园♥
Once I, uh, I planted a light bulb.
有一次 我种了一个灯泡
Thought come spring there'd be a chandelier.
期望来年春天能结出一盏吊灯
Dumb, huh?
很蠢吧
Charming nevertheless.
也很迷人
To thank you for dinner, I, uh,
谢谢你请我吃晚餐 我...
I brought us some lunch.
我带了午餐来
You really must love Burger Queen.
你一定非常喜欢汉堡王后
I asked for extra pickles.
我要求多加泡菜
That's very thoughtful of you, Fetch.
你真的很体贴 费奇
Actually my... my real name isn't Fetch.
其实 我真名不叫费奇
It's, uh, it's Emmett.
我叫艾美特
Nice to meet you, Emmett.
很高兴认识你 艾美特
Why not? Right here.
何不就在这儿吃呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Disturbing question number one:
第一个令人头疼的问题
how am I supposed to recognize my date when I've never seen him?
我怎么能认出未曾谋面的约会对象呢
Disturbing question number two:
第二个令人头疼的问题
Why do I listen to my mother?
为什么我要听我妈的话呢
Shit! Ben's here.
糟糕 本在这儿
This time I'm not hallucinating, it really is him.
这次不是幻觉 真的是他
Disturbing question number three:
第三个令人头疼的问题
How am I supposed to impress my date when...
怎么才能给我的约会对象留下好印象呢
Oh fuck, Ben is my date.
操 我的约会对象就是本
That meshugana yenta actually fixed me up with...
那疯疯癫癫的长舌妇给我介绍的竟然是...
Oh god, he's looking at me.
天呐 他在看我
What'll I do? What'll I do?
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
Michael?
迈克
Ben, what a surprise.
本 真是没想到啊
Yeah, yeah, small world.
是啊 这个世界真是小
Isn't it?
是吧
Ida sure was right when she said I'd know who it was.
艾达说我知道要见的人是谁 真是没错
Who?
谁
Ida. The matchmaker.
艾达 那个媒婆
My mother's gonna shit when she hears about this.
如果让我妈知道 一定会惊呆的
Uh, about... about what?
知道什么
You and me.
你和我啊
Oh, yeah, I'm sorry, I'm, uh,...
那个 对不起 我...
Aren't you here for a date?
你不是来这里约会的吗
Yeah, yeah, I am,
是的 我是
But, uh... Hi.
但是... 嗨
But not with you.
但不是跟你
So many men, so little body hair.
这么多男人 都没有体毛
See any you like?
有你喜欢的吗
Him.
他
I guess.
我猜也是
You?
你呢
Him.
他
He's kind of young.
他挺年轻的
Let's go for it.
我们行动吧
Or we could go home,
要不我们回家
just the two of us.
就我们两个
What about the game?
这个游戏怎么办
Fuck the game.
去他妈的游戏
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表