剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm an artist, not a businessman.
我是画家 不是做生意的
I don't need to wear a suit and tie to impress anyone.
我不必靠西装领带给别人留下好印象
This is for Brian.
这是为了布莱恩
He went to a lot of trouble for us.
他为了我们千辛万苦才安排上的
It's not for us, it's for him.
不是为了我们 是为了他自己
Brian calls all the shots.
布莱恩喜欢发号♥施令
Brian controls the show. Including us.
布莱恩控制全场 包括我们
If you ask me, he's been pretty good to you.
要我说 他对你很好了
I mean, he saved your life,
他救了你的命
took you in, he's putting you through school,
收留你 送你上学
he protects you, looks after you, you know.
保护你 照顾你
And whether you believe it or not, he loves you,
不管你信不信 他爱你
more than he's ever loved anyone.
他以前从未像这样爱过别人
He doesn't love me.
他不爱我
He fucks me.
他只喜欢操♥我♥
Well then, why don't you find somebody else?
那你怎么不去另寻新欢呢
Maybe you already have.
或许你已经找了
He told you?
他告诉你的吗
He never said a word.
他什么都没说
I told him.
是我告诉他的
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I saw the two of you kissing on the street.
我看见你们两个在街上接吻
You asshole. Don't call me an asshole,
你个混♥蛋♥ 别骂我混♥蛋♥
You ungrateful little prick.
你个不知感恩的混♥蛋♥
And why don't mind your own business?
你何不管好自己的事 别多管闲事
Brian is my business.
布莱恩的事就是我的事
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
Fuck you, Michael.
操♥你♥妈♥的 迈克
Fuck you! Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥的 操♥你♥妈♥的
Hi!
你好
I'm Tom Donahue with "Pittsburgh out".
我是《匹兹堡出柜》杂♥志♥的汤姆·唐纳修
I'm doing the article about "Rage".
我来采访《狂怒》的主创人员
Who's Michael and who's Justin?
迈克是哪位 贾斯汀又是哪位
He's Michael. I'm gone.
他是迈克 我走了
There you go, honey. What you reading?
给 亲爱的 你在看什么
Uh, it's a book about Tantric Buddhism.
一本关于谭崔教的书
I know about that stuff.
我知道那玩意儿
Helps extends your orgasms.
可以助你延长高♥潮♥时间
Yeah, it does,
是啊 的确可以
among other things.
不过还有别的内容
I find Danielle Steele does it for me.
丹妮尔·斯蒂尔的小说对我更有效
Well, listen, I'd better get over to the passport office.
我得去出入境管理局了
I'll see you later.
回头再见
Bye.
再见
Ben!
本
Honey.
亲爱的
These are for you.
这些给你
They're lemon bars in case you get hungry later.
是柠檬糕 你待会儿饿了吃
Thank you.
谢谢
I gotta take care of my boys.
我要照顾好自家的孩子们
You're not gonna get these kind of homemade treats where you're going.
你要去的地方 可吃不到这些自♥制♥美食
No. No, I will... I'll miss them.
没错 我会想念这些糕点的
I bet you're gonna miss a lot of things.
我敢说你会想念很多东西的
Ben, six months is a long time to ask somebody to wait. I mean...
本 让一个人等待半年 是很长的时间
you never know what's gonna happen.
你永远无法预料会发生什么
We talked about it and
我们讨论过了 并且...
he'll be fine.
他会没事的
You know, in fact, in some ways, he
事实上 从某些方面来说
might even be better off.
我不在 他可能会过得更好
How do you figure that?
你怎么得出这个结论的
Well, you know
就是...
not having me around to worry about.
他不必再为我担心
So you're doing him a favour.
所以你这是在帮他吗
What the fuck is that?
这他妈算什么
Some kind of noble self-sacrifice?
高尚的自我牺牲吗
Look, Debbie, you know better than anyone he... he...
黛比 你比任何人都清楚 他...
would have an easier ride.
没有我 他的人生更轻松
Who says love's an easy ride? General motors?
谁说爱是一条康庄大道呢 通用汽车吗
Michael's used to bumps.
迈克已经习惯了跌跌撞撞
He grew up with me.
他是跟着我长大的
So, If you think you're...
所以 如果你认为
doing him a favour by... leaving...
你离开是为他好
There's no need. My son's strong.
这完全没有必要 我儿子很坚强
He's strong enough to see anything through.
他坚强到可以跨过每一道坎坷
The question is, are you?
现在的问题是 你可以吗
A rage-tini for you...
你的「狂怒提尼」
and a zephyr-politan for me.
这是我的「西风都会」鸡尾酒
All right.
好吧
Isn't that adorable? Leave it to Brian.
真可爱 真不愧是布莱恩
Gotta hand it to him.
不得不佩服他啊
When it comes to throwing parties,
在办派对这种事上
he's almost in the same league as me.
他的水平几乎要赶上我了
Aren't you going to make some clever bon mot about my parties?
你不打算说点俏皮话 评价一下我办的派对吗
I'll get a rage-tini.
我去拿杯「狂怒提尼」
This is so cool.
太酷了
You're a star.
你是个明星
Right.
是啊
Damn right It's right.
太对了 没错
Are our kids fucking unbelievable or what?
我们的儿子们真是太厉害了
They abso-fucking-lutely are.
他们绝对是超级厉害
But I'm not surprised.
但我一点不惊讶
It's like when you learned to ride your two-wheeler.
这跟你学自行车的时候差不多
If you want something,
如果你想要什么
nothing can stop you.
什么都阻止不了你
Welcome to Gayopolis.
欢迎来到基奥城
Home of that fabulous superhero, Rage.
超级英雄狂怒的故乡
What, you've never heard of Rage?
什么 你还没听过狂怒
Well, you will after tonight.
今晚之后你就会知道了
with powers of mind greater than any known to man,
他拥有无人能比的意识力量
he can bend anyone's will to his,
可以让任何人屈服
rout the forces of intolerance and injustice,
击退所有不宽容 不公正的恶势力
and still have the strength to fuck 100 guys.
然后依然有力气操上一百个男人
I wrote that copy.
那稿子是我写的
No shit.
不会吧
Looks like a twink's in trouble.
看来有个小少年有麻烦了
Come here, you queer. Cocksucker.
给我过来 你个死基佬 舔鸡♥巴♥的烂货
Come here, homo.
给我过来 死基佬
Somebody help me!
救命啊
But somewhere in gayopolis, his cries are heard.
在基奥城的某处 有人听到了他的呼救
It's Rage and Zephyr!
是狂怒和西风
Rage entraps J.T.'s bashers
狂怒利用意识扭曲场
in a mind distortion field.
控制攻击J.T.的坏人的思维
They perceive each other as fags,
他们以为彼此都是基佬
and beat themselves to death!
所以互相残杀致死
Rage revives J.T. using his other superpower...
狂怒用他的另一种超能力拯救了J.T.
and justice prevails in gayopolis.
正义在基奥城长存
Everybody, party!
派对开始
Well, don't thank me all at once.
别都一起感谢我哦
I think I'm going to get a drink.
我去拿杯酒喝
What's his problem?
他怎么了
We're not speaking.
我们不说话了
Creative differences.
因为创意分歧吗
Actually, we're in total agreement.
实际上 我们的意见一致
He thinks I'm an asshole, and I think he's one.
他觉得我是混♥蛋♥ 我觉得他才是
Well, I just spent a fucking fortune on this, so, uh...
我花了好大一笔钱办这个派对 所以...
sort it out.
把矛盾解决掉
After what he told you?
他都告诉你那事了
He was just looking after me.
他只是关心我而已
Like Zephyr looks after Rage.
就像西风关心狂怒那样
You know, if you want your comic book to be a success,
如果你希望你们的漫画能成功
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表