剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Haven't seen Brian.
没看见布莱恩
He's with Justin. It's "Date night".
他和贾斯汀在一起 今晚是约会之夜
I'm sorry, are we keeping you up?
不好意思 你开始犯困了吗
No. It's the business.
没有 是生意的原因
Toiling away, day and night,
长♥期♥劳累 夜以继日
It's not the same as punching in 9:00 to 6:00 at Wertschafter's.
这跟在温斯福特朝九晚六地上班可不一样
But just think, you're a success.
但想想 你很成功
Not that I've had much time to enjoy it.
可我没时间享受成功
What you need is something to keep your eyelids open.
你需要一些能让你眼前一亮的东西
Yeah, like him.
是啊 比如他
Yeah, right.
好了 得了吧
As if a Norse god is going to be interested in me.
说得好像北欧男神会对我感兴趣一样
You never know unless you try.
没试过你怎么知道
Sure, what the hell?
是啊 管他呢
I'm too tired to care.
我都累得没力气担心了
Attaboy.
好样的
Hi. How's it going?
嗨 还好吗
I'm Ted.
我叫泰德
Maybe you could use it as a bookmark or something.
也许你能把这当个书签什么的
Jerkatwork.Net.
性福工作网站
That you? That's right.
是你的吗 是啊
I'm the president.
我是总裁
I'm Thor.
我叫托尔
So, how about hooking up?
我们床上交流一下怎么样
You and me?
你和我
You got it...
没问题
Thor.
托尔
He gave you his number?
他给了你他的号♥码吗
Seems success is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
看来成功才是终极春♥药♥
Oh, shit!
操
Well, if it isn't the hunkiest professor in the whole wide world.
那不是全世界最性感的教授吗
Thank you for making me feel so much better.
谢谢你让我心里"好受多了"
You did the right thing.
你做的是对的
The guy's positive.
那家伙是HIV阳性患者
Positively yummy.
"阳"光诱人
There are plenty of fuckable guys out there
这世上有很多值得搞上♥床♥的优质男人
that you don't have to worry about.
而且不用担心他们患了病
Come on, let's dance.
来 跳舞吧
It's true, there's a lot of fuckable guys out there
没错 是有很多值得搞上♥床♥的优质男人
and I've even dated a few.
我甚至还约会过几个
More than a few.
何止几个
The only problem is...
唯一的问题是...
They're not Ben.
他们不是本
I can't stop thinking about him. I'm obsessed.
我会情不自禁地想他 我着迷了
And I'm... trying to eat.
我还想吃东西呢
It's classic end-of-the- affair remorse.
这是经典的情事终结的懊悔
Made worse by the fact that you don't have anyone to replace him.
当你发现他无可取代 会让你感觉更糟
It's my own fault.
是我自己的错
I shouldn't have let myself be influenced by other people.
我不该让自己受到他人影响
Well, you obviously had your doubts,
你自己心中显然也犹豫不决
or else you'd have told us all to go fuck ourselves.
不然你该叫我们滚一边去了
There's probably some truth to that, Michael.
这话其实说得挺对的 迈克
Do you think it's too late?
现在是不是太晚了
You know, I ordered my eggs with bacon.
我点的是培根配煎蛋
Okay. Not group therapy.
好 不是集体心理治疗
If you want Ben back, go fucking get him.
如果你想重新得到本 就去把他找回来啊
Your side of bacon.
你的培根来了
Can't paste it back on the pig.
总不能再贴回猪身上
Those puppy-dog eyes can only mean one thing.
你这小狗眼神只可能意味着一件事
Boy trouble.
遇到感情问题了
Honey.
乖儿子
The right guy'll come along. You'll see.
真命天子会出现的 相信我
And when he does, you'll be right there with your big, warm heart.
他来的时候 你会怀着温暖的心等在那里
And that face that you just wanna pinch like a peach.
以及这张像桃子一般 让人想捏的粉嘟嘟的脸
Look at that.
瞧瞧啊
Right? Don't forget,
对吧 别忘了
Monday night, ziti night.
周一晚上 来吃通心面
Great, so I can be fat and single.
太好了 我不仅单身而且是个胖子
I'm telling you, Brian, she's driving me out of my mind.
我跟你说 布莱恩 她快把我逼疯了
I told you two to behave!
我叫你们两个要乖一点的
He did it.
是他干的
No, he did.
不 是他干的
Faggot. Homo.
基佬 同志
Look, sit down and shut up.
都坐下 闭嘴
Or I'll make sure your balls never drop.
不然我会确保你们的蛋蛋永远滑不下来
You know, I do everything for her.
你也知道 我愿意为她做任何事
Do you think she appreciates it?
你觉得她心存感激了吗
Do you think she ever says "Thank you"?
你觉得她说过谢谢吗
All she does is criticize.
她就只会批评
I mean, nothing is good enough for her.
她觉得什么都不够好
Why don't you kill her?
你为什么不杀了她
No jury on earth would convict you.
绝不会有陪审团定你的罪的
They all have mothers of their own.
他们都是有妈的人
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
You deal with her.
你来对付她
You put up with her demands, her drinking.
你来忍♥受她无止尽的要求 酗酒无度
Which has gotten a lot worse since daddy died.
爸死后 她喝得更厉害了
She's celebrating.
她在庆贺呢
Why don't you drive her to the doctor?
为什么你不带她去看医生
To church. To get her hair done.
去教堂 去做头发
Fuck that shit.
滚蛋吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
She's your mother too,
她也是你妈
And you can't just stick me with her.
你不能直接把她丢给我
It's worked so far. Well, not any more.
到目前为止这安排挺好啊 现在不行了
I've looked after her,
我一直在照顾她
Well, after both of them, ever since we were kids
照顾父母二人 从我还小的时候就是这样
while you just got off scot free.
而你却过得逍遥自在
Now, either you help me out, Brian, or I swear
你要是不帮我 布莱恩 我发誓
she's yours.
我会把她丢给你
All yours.
都归你管
Come on, let's go.
快 走了
I don't wanna go. I said we're going. Let's go.
我不想走 我说走 我们走
Aw, this sucks.
真烦
Well, I've done cop, cowboy.
我演过警♥察♥ 牛仔
Indian chief.
印度厨师
After this, I guess I've done the village people.
演完这个角色后 我想试试演农村人
Ted?
泰德
Poor baby.
可怜的孩子
You really are exhausted.
你还真是精疲力尽了
Invoices. Payroll.
发♥票♥ 工资单
Accounts receivable.
应收账款
It's like Wertschafter's times a thousand.
这比在温斯福特公♥司♥工作累一千倍
And I'm supposed to meet Thor the impaler tonight.
我今晚上还得去见大鸡♥巴♥托尔
Oh, what's the point?
这到底是为了什么
I'm too tired to even get it up.
我累到都硬不起来了
Honey, You are in the biz.
亲爱的 你可是在色情行业混的啊
A hard dick...
想硬起来
is at your fingertips.
可是信手拈来的
Viagra?
伟哥
I don't know.
我觉得这不好吧
I understand your trepidation.
我知道你怕什么
And normally I'd agree with you.
通常我会赞同你的观点
But, uh, but this stuff is made for octogenarians.
但这是给80多岁的老大爷的药
If they can fuck like someone who's 30,
如果他们也能像30岁的壮年一样狂♥操♥
even you should be able to fuck like someone who's 80.
那即使是你 也能像80岁的人一样操起来
You ever tried it?
你试过吗
Only when I operate heavy equipment.
只有操控"重型器械"的时候才用
And?
结果呢
Ah, lasts for a few hours, tops.
最多坚持几个小时
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表