剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
you're willing to overlook everything you believe in?
你就可以放弃之前所有的看法
You don't know him, Michael.
你不了解他 迈克
Neither do you. Well, I'd like to.
你也不了解啊 我想去了解
And if you don't approve,
如果你不赞成
then I suggest you follow your own advice
想想我不同意你跟本约会的时候
when I said I didn't want you seeing Ben,
你自己是怎么说的吧
and mind your own fucking business.
别他妈多管闲事
You know, you might try remembering all the years
你最好想想 这么多年来
that I raised you and looked after your uncle Vic,
我一直在照顾你和你的维克舅舅
without ever taking a minute for myself.
完全没有顾及到自己
And now, for the first time,
现在 这么多年来第一次
a-a guy asks me out in... I can't even remember how long,
我都记不清多少年了 有男人约我出去
And you have a problem instead of being happy for me.
你不但不替我开心 还没事找事
What, happy you're so fucking desperate
开心什么 开心你这么饥渴
you'll go out with anyone?
愿意跟随便什么人约会吗
Hey, save some for others...
嘿 给别人留点
Don't worry
别担心
Hi, guy.
你好啊
Cool place, huh? Yeah.
这地方很酷啊 是啊
Cool.
挺酷的
Want some?
要来点吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Come on, loosen up, relax.
来点吧 轻松一下
Why don't you take your shirt off?
何不脱了你的上衣
What for?
为什么
It's why you're here, remember?
那就是让你来这里的原因 不是吗
Decoration.
装点门面
That was the deal.
是这么说的
That's better.
这样好多了
Oou little friend here looks like he could use a drink.
这位可爱的小朋友看起来很渴
Why don't we, uh, offer him something?
为什么不让他喝点什么呢
Later.
等会儿
Go ahead. It's great shit.
尝尝吧 这是好货
Oh, what's the matter, too strong?
怎么了 太烈了吗
What have we here?
看看这里有什么
I mean, Michael's got Ben...
我是说 迈克有本
You've got Justin.
你有贾斯汀
Even Emmett has George, for Christ's sake.
天呐 连艾美特都有乔治
How come every-body's got someone except me?
除了我 每个人都有男朋友 怎么会这样
The reason you don't have a boyfriend is because...
你没有男朋友是因为...
You don't want one.
你根本不想要
I don't?
我不想吗
If you had one,
如果你有了
it would challenge the well-established opinion you have of yourself
那就会改变你对自己的固有认知
as a worthless sack of shit that nobody wants.
也就是 你是个没人想要的垃圾
Therefore, you go after guys you know will reject you,
因此 你只追求那些你明知会拒绝你的人
then you stand around here and bitch like a high school girl,
然后在这儿像个高中女生一样叨逼
when in fact you've gotten exactly what you want,
而事实上你已经得到了你想要的
mainly... nothing.
就是 什么都不要
Well, thank you, Dr. Kinney.
谢谢你 肯尼医生
You've saved me years of therapy
你让我免了好多年的心理治疗
not to mention several thousand dollars.
更别提还节省了一大笔钱
She hit me. My mother fucking hit me.
她打了我 我妈竟然打了我
She's always hitting you.
她经常打你啊
That's how she shows her affection.
那是她表达喜爱的方式
I mean for real.
我是说真的打
Well, what did Mikey do?
小迈迈做什么了
I don't want to talk about it.
我都不想谈这事
I told her she was pathetic for dating that fag-hating cop.
我跟她说 她跟那个恐同的警♥察♥约会很可悲
You know, if she keeps this up,
要是她继续这么下去的话
we're going to have to take her honorary queer button away.
我们可得撤掉她的荣誉同性恋者称号♥
Where are her values? Her principles?
她的价值观呢 她的原则呢
You know how it is when you want cock,
当你想要大鸡♥巴♥的时候
they're the first things to go.
这些都是最先被丢掉的
Come on, let's get out of here.
好了 我们走吧
Little Mikey's jealous.
小迈迈吃醋了
Little Mikey's jealous.
小迈迈吃醋了
Would you shut the fuck up?
你♥他♥妈♥能闭嘴吗
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Do you think they did it?
你觉得他们做了吗
Do you think he slipped her the big greaser?
你觉得他把大鸡♥巴♥插♥进♥她体内了吗
How about some music?
来点音乐怎么样
It's just your garden-variety oedipal thing.
你只是有点恋母情结
All your life you've been her little man,
你这一辈子都是她生命里的小男子汉
and all of the sudden some big old dick pops up,
然后突然这个老混♥蛋♥出现了
threatens to take her away.
威胁要夺走她
And you're hurt.
你心里受伤了
You're angry. You're mad enough to kill.
你很生气 气得要杀人
Okay, one more word out of you
够了 你再多说一个字
and I'm throwing you out of the car. Okay?
我就把你从车子里扔出去 听见没
Even if it is yours.
哪怕这是你的车
Shit.
见鬼
What now?
又怎么了
We're being pulled over. Fuck!
我们被拦停了 操
You have any-thing on you?
你身上带什么了吗
Yeah, 16 pounds of cocaine and 24 ounces of heroin.
有啊 16磅可♥卡♥因♥ 24盎司海♥洛♥因♥
This is no time to be funny.
现在不是开玩笑的时候
Who's being funny?
谁开玩笑了
License and registration, sir.
请出示驾照和注册证明 先生
Are you the owner of the vehicle?
你是车主吗
No. He is.
不是 他是
It's a wonderful evening, isn't it, officer?
这是个美妙的夜晚 不是吗 警官
Are you aware you were speeding?
你知道你超速了吗
Oh, that must be why it felt like we were going so fast.
难怪感觉我们速度很快呢
Michael.
迈克
You were doing 60 in a 35-mile zone.
你在35码的限速区开到了60码
Wow, what do you know? Math.
天呐 数学学得真好
Give the officer a jelly doughnut.
奖励长官一个果冻甜甜圈
Excuse me, sir?
你说什么 先生
Look, don't you have anything useful to do,
你就不能做些更有意义的事吗
like... arrest a murderer?
比如抓个杀人犯
Jesus, what the hell are you doing?
老天 你这是在发什么疯
Do you have a problem with police officers, sir?
你对警♥察♥有什么意见吗 先生
Only ones that are boffing his mother.
只针对泡他妈妈的警♥察♥
Shut up, asshole.
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
Just give me the goddamn ticket.
直接开罚单给我吧
Oh, now he's done it.
他终于干出蠢事了
Get out of the car, sir.
请下车 先生
Now we're going to get arrested.
这下我们要被捕了
What now? So you can work me over?
要怎么样 你要揍我吗
Oh, now we're going to jail.
我们要进看守所了
You too. Put your hands on the car.
你们也下来 把双手放在车上
What did we do? I said out.
我们做错什么了 我叫你们下车
Officer, I'd be more than happy to drive these two gentlemen home.
警官 我很乐意开车送这两位先生回家
It's show time.
好戏开始了
You look kind of thirsty.
你看上去很渴
Have a sip. Thanks.
喝一小口 多谢
You haven't seen my place.
你还没参观过我的房♥子呢
Come on, I'll show you around.
来 我带你四处转转
He looks like he's having a good time.
他看起来很享受啊
You ever been in a sling?
你被吊起来过吗
Oh, you'd love it.
你会喜欢的
Come on, why don't you give it a try?
来吧 试一试
I don't... I don't want to.
不 我不想
I don't want to.
我不要
Come on, it's just...
来吧 这很...
I said that I don't to!
我说了我不想
What the fuck you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么啊
Shit! Idiot!
妈的 白♥痴♥
You broke one of my caps.
你打碎了我的一颗镶牙
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表