剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You're back.
你回来了
You noticed.
你竟然注意到了
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, it's momo.
这是馍馍
Tibetan for dumpling, dumpling.
「饺子」这个词的藏语 来一口
Oh, it's... it's spicy.
这个可够辣的
Oh-ho, come on, you sissy.
拜托 你也太弱了
My western Pennsylvania taste buds aren't used to...
我这宾州西部的嘴可不习惯...
far eastern cuisine.
远东食物
Well, it is good for you.
这对健康有益
Makes you sweat. Gets all the toxins out.
让你出汗 有排毒的功效
I can think of...
我能想到...
other ways I'd rather sweat.
别的我更喜欢的流汗方式
Now see, it's too hot for you now.
瞧吧 现在对你来说也太"火♥辣♥"了
No, no, the kiss was fine.
不 不是 这吻挺好的
Ben?
本
Jeez, maybe... maybe it is a little too spicy. I was...
天 可能是太辣了一点 我...
Wait, you don't double over from a dumpling.
等等 你不会因为吃个饺子就这么难受
No, no, no, it's just... forget it, it's nothing.
没有没有 别想了 没事的
See? There.
瞧吧 好了
It's all better.
现在好多了
Maybe you should eat some- thing a little less exotic.
或许你不应该吃这些外国的古怪食物
Oh, please, the monks in the monasteries
才没有 庙里的和尚
have been eating it for centuries.
几百年来都是吃这个的
You're not a monk. I can vouch for that.
但你不是和尚 这我能证明
No, but I would like to live there someday.
的确不是 但我希望将来能去那里生活
What? You don't get enough hot male action here?
怎么 这里的男人不够多吗
You know what I mean; study buddhism, meditate.
你知道我什么意思 是去学习佛经 冥想
Yeah. Send me a postcard.
好吧 别忘了给我寄明信片
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Yeah, I just gotta do one thing.
好了 就差一件事
Hi, Pasquale's?
是帕斯卡勒餐厅吗
Yeah, I'd like a large pepperoni, double cheese
你好 我要一个大号♥意式辣肠比萨 双份奶酪
And thank you very much.
非常感谢
George left the money to me,
乔治把钱留给了我
in my name, in my account.
我的名下 我的户头里
How can they just take it away?
他们怎么能随便拿走
Having looked at the judge's temporary injunction,
我看过法官的临时禁止令
it is my considered opinion that...
在我看来
you're screwed.
你完蛋了
Ex...cuse me?
什么意思
It's just one of those vague legal terms
那不过是律师用来糊弄人的
that lawyers use to cover their asses.
模糊不清的法律术语 为自己开脱
What exactly do you mean by screwed?
你说他「完蛋了」到底是什么意思
Uh, permit me to clarify. "Fucked".
那我再说清楚点 就是「死定了」
The Schickel family attorneys
希克家的律师们
are going to do everything in their power to prove that you
会尽他们一切所能来证明
manipulated George into giving you that money.
是你操控乔治 让他把那笔钱留给你
That's not true.
事实不是那样的
Honey, the truth has as much to do with law
亲爱的 事实和法律没关系
as gay men have to do with lesbians.
就像基佬和拉拉也没有任何关系
Present company excepted, of course.
当然 要除了我们三个这一例外
They're going to say you orchestrated the whole thing.
他们会说是你精心策划的整件事
Emmett can't play "Mary had a little lamb" on a kazoo.
艾美特是个什么都不会的小白♥痴♥
How's he going to orchestrate finagling George out of millions?
他怎么能从乔治那里骗到上千万呢
By playing upon the diminished capacities of a lonely old man.
就凭他傍上了一个垂死的寂寞老人
So what are you saying? He should just give up,
那你什么意思 就这么让他放弃吗
Forget about the money? Fuck that!
别惦记那些钱了 去他妈的
Th-that 10,000,000 belonged to Emmett.
那一千万是属于艾美特的
A-and what about the gifts I bought you?
那我给你们买♥♥的那些礼物呢
Your car, your seats at the opera,
你们的车 你在歌♥剧院的座位
your... diamond bracelet?
还有你的钻石手镯
They'll have to cut off my arm first.
那他们
I'm sure they'd be delighted,
我肯定他们愿意这么做
and then send you the bill.
之后还会给你寄账单
"Frawley's open fire".
「弗劳利开火牛排店」
You know, I thought we were going for the high-end accounts.
我以为我们是要寻求高端客户
This isn't even low-end, it's back-end.
这连低端都算不上 这是不入流
They've got 1,200 steak houses throughout the Midwest and the South.
他们在中西部和南部有1200家牛排分店
1,200.
1200家
Yeah, what about this name, "Open fire"?
很好 名字里的"开火"是什么意思
What do you do? Shoot the cow, then eat it?
要怎么样 先开枪射死牛 再吃掉吗
They are trying to change their image.
他们想改变一下形象
How about this?
这句怎么样
"Go out of business."
「关门大吉吧」
Well, we don't tell potential clients to take a hike.
我们不会叫潜在的客户滚蛋
not in this market.
现在的市场行情下可不行
And not with what you're making... partner.
尤其是如果你想当合伙人的话 这样也不行
How long do I have?
给我多少时间
Tomorrow. What?
明天就要 什么
Come on, you can do it.
拜托 你能行的
You're the miracle worker.
你能创造奇迹
This will take more than a miracle.
光靠奇迹可不够
It'll take divine intervention.
要上帝插手帮忙才成
Every night I would go back to the room,
我每天晚上回到酒店时
hoping that he'd surprise me and show up.
心里都希望他能出现 给我个惊喜
He never did. He never even called.
他从来没出现过 他甚至都没打个电♥话♥
He must have been pissed. I mean...
他肯定生气了 我是说...
just taking off like that.
你就那么走了
You didn't even tell him you were going.
你都没跟他说你要去啊
I never said I wasn't going.
我从来没说过我不去
He's the one that cancelled on me.
是他放我鸽子的
Now you know how our moms feel
现在你能理解妈妈们的感受了
when our dads call from the office;
每当丈夫从办公室打电♥话♥回来说
"Oh, sorry, honey, can't make it."
"抱歉亲爱的 我暂时回不来"
I'm not some goddamned housewife.
我可不是什么家庭主妇
That guy's pretty good.
他拉得真不错
Yeah, he goes to my school.
是啊 他是我们学校的
I saw him play once.
我听过他演奏
Thank you.
谢谢
His eyes. Wow!
他的眼睛 天呐
Anyways, gotta go to biology.
好了 我要去上生物课了
Very good.
太精彩了
Bravo!
太棒了
Considered by many to be
被支曲子很多人认为
one of the most beautiful pieces ever written for the strings.
是弦乐中最出色的作品之一
Thank you.
谢谢
Why are you playing it on a street corner?
你怎么在街角拉琴啊
I need the cash.
我需要钱
There's gotta be an easier way.
肯定还有更容易的方法挣钱
Well, yeah, I guess I could always be a go-go boy.
是啊 我可以去夜店当脱衣舞男
I wouldn't recommend that.
我可不推荐你那么做
Then I'll stick to the fiddle.
那我还是继续拉琴吧
You are pretty good.
你相当不错
Pretty good?
不错而已吗
I'm a genius.
我是天才
You're also not very modest.
你可不怎么谦虚
Well, they've only been telling me that since I was six, so...
从我6岁起 他们就这么告诉我 所以...
Sooner or later, I was bound to believe it.
我肯定迟早都会信的
80 bucks. Not too bad.
有80块 还算不错
You know, considering it's not really me playing.
毕竟 又不是真正的我在演奏
It comes through me, from some- place else.
音乐来自别的地方 只是通过我的身体倾泻出来
It's amazing that you said that.
你说得可真好
When I draw, it feels the same way.
我画画的时候 也有同样的感觉
Hey, check it out.
嘿 看那个
The garbage truck?
垃圾车吗
No, no, no, the couch.
不是 那个沙发
It's a piece of shit.
垃圾一件
Well, one man's piece of shit
对你来说是垃圾
is another man's living room.
对我来说就是客厅了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表