剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Eddie, you want to pass these out to the guys there?
埃迪 帮我把这个给他们
Sure. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
That's it, prison cell. Really give it to him.
就是这样 监狱场景 凶猛地操他
Remember, he's in for 10 years hard labour.
记住 他要在里面干十年苦力
Uh, guys in the elevator?
电梯场景
Yeah, don't let our members down. Keep it up.
很好 别让我们的会员失望 坚持住
Michael, don't cross in front of the camera. Th-thanks.
迈克 不要从摄像机前面走 谢谢
Men on the coral reef? Splash down.
珊瑚礁上的 往下一点
Easy, merman, easy.
美男鱼 放松点
Keep it liquid.
保持湿润
That's it.
就是这样
Mind if I ask you a question, Ted?
我能问个问题吗 泰德
Not you.
不是说你
Sorry, Ted. You.
抱歉 泰德 你说
How do you get any work done with all these...
在这种环境里 你怎么能工作啊
hot, horny guys surrounding you?
整天被一帮性感帅哥围着
Yeah, if it were me, i'd have a permanent boner.
是啊 我要是你 我会一直硬着
Thought you already did.
你不是已经是这样了吗
Hot and horny action is my work.
火♥辣♥激♥情♥动作片就是我的工作
It's like a dream come true.
简直像梦想成真
I can guess what kind of dream.
我能想象到是什么样的梦
Whoever thought that you, Theodore Schmidt,
谁能想到 你 西奥多·施密特
loser, reject, putz,
废物 垃圾 白♥痴♥
would wind up being the luckiest fucker in the world?
能成为世界上最幸运的混♥蛋♥
Do I detect a note of envy? Brian?
我似乎感到有人嫉妒了 布莱恩
I gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
I have a new account.
我有个新客户
Baby wipes.
婴儿湿巾
Yeah, I got... euw.
是啊 我也要回去了
Comic books I gotta unpack and file and display
整箱的漫画要开封 再归档 上架
and then pack and file and display...
然后再打包 归档 上架
Mr. Schmidt. Well, as for me...
施密特先生 至于我
There you are. Thank you, Eddie.
给 谢谢你 埃迪
I've got, uh, let's see.
我的计划 来看看
"Rim-o-rama" From 2:00 to 5:00,
2点到5点 《舔屁♥眼♥狂欢》
I've got "Dildo daze", spelled D-A-Z-E.
然后是《假鸡♥巴♥迷情》
Isn't that cute?
这名字很可爱吧
6:00 to 9:00...
6点到9点
Thanks for not rubbing our noses in it.
谢谢你"没有"当面嘲讽刺♥激♥我们啊
Aw, you're welcome.
不客气
I'd ask you boys to stay,
我倒是想请你们留下
but I know you need to toddle on back to your lacklustre little lives.
但我知道你们得回到你们那枯燥无聊的生活中去
Try not to work too hard.
不要工作得太辛苦
Fucker.
狗♥日♥的♥
You know you make love like you play your violin?
你知道你做♥爱♥就像在拉小提琴吗
With an accompanist in front of a cheering audience?
有伴奏者 有热情的观众那种吗
On the street corner for cash?
还是在街角卖♥♥唱
Like you're in a trance.
就像你陷入了忘我的境地
With your eyes closed.
双眼紧闭
And you're my instrument.
你就是我的乐器
First I tune you...
先要调弦
And then I stroke you with my bow...
然后用"弓"抽♥插♥♥你♥
And then I make beautiful sounds pour out of you.
然后我要让美妙的呻♥吟♥声从你的身体里倾泻而出
I have to go.
我要走了
You have big plans tonight?
今晚有重要的安排吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
A date with copy-boy.
和复印店有约
I'm running off posters for my comic book.
我漫画书的海报快用完了
Huh, that's awesome.
那很棒啊
We're going to plaster Liberty Avenue, try to sell some of it.
我们准备去自♥由♥大道贴 看能不能卖♥♥出去几本
Well maybe we could work together.
也许我们可以一起工作
I fiddle, you peddle.
我拉琴 你兜售
Starving artists inc.
饥饿艺术家公♥司♥
That's us.
我们就是这样
You know, if you stayed sometime...
如果你哪天能留下来过夜的话
we could wake up together,
我们可以一起醒来
watch the sun rise.
一起看日出
Makes everything red and gold.
一切都被染成了火红和金黄
You are so good.
你太棒了
How come when I got a strike, I didn't get one of those?
我全击中的时候 怎么没人亲我
Hey, Donna. How come when Horvath got a strike,
嘿 唐娜 为什么霍瓦特全击中
he didn't get one of those?
却没人亲他呢
Come here.
过来
Oh, I'm up.
到我了
Let's go, Deb.
加油 黛比
Love your balls.
喜欢你的球
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, my god! You did it!
天啊 你打中了
Fantastic!
真棒
Let's see.
等着看吧
Yes! All right, let's hear it for me!
太棒了 来为我欢呼吧
Oh, I'm so...
我真的是...
Our lady of the lanes.
球道女王
Excuse me.
不好意思
But there happen to be a lot of really great gay bowlers.
有很多优秀的保龄球手都是同性恋
Name one.
说一个听听
I'll name more than one.
我能说出不止一个
We have our own gay bowling team right here in Pittsburgh...
匹兹堡就有自己的同志保龄球队
The liberty balls.
自♥由♥球队
And they can knock the fucking pins out from under you.
他们会把你打得落花流水
Hey, bring 'em on.
嘿 叫他们来啊
Could we get back to our game, please?
我们接着打球 行吗
Any time, anywhere.
时间地点由你定
How about... here, Friday night?
周五晚 就在这里 怎么样
Cops against the queers.
警♥察♥对基佬
Ah, forget it, it's a bad idea.
算了 这是个馊主意
'fraid they're gonna kick your ass?
担心自己会输吗
Trust me,
相信我
Come on. Who's next?
来吧 下一个是谁
How could we have been afraid
我们之前怎么会担心
that it would never be like this again?
再也不会如此有激♥情♥呢
Leda was right.
丽达说得对
All we needed was a jump-start.
只需稍微刺♥激♥下 我们就激♥情♥似火了
She jumped us all right.
她可把我们刺♥激♥得不轻
I'm glad what happened, happened.
我很高兴过去的已经过去了
You are?
真的吗
It made me realize...
那让我意识到
that despite our ups and downs,
尽管我们之间存在起起伏伏
and the occa-sional dry spell,
偶尔会变得冷淡
you're still the only one I ever want to be with.
你依然是我希望余生相守的唯一一个人
Oh, Mel.
茉儿
Hey, girls.
嘿 姑娘们
Leda?
丽达
I heard the floorboards squeaking overhead and...
我听到头顶上的地板在吱吱响...
Our next renovation.
下次要修理地板了
And I figured, since you're up
我想着 既然你们没睡
why don't we have a little slumber party?
比如我们来搞个睡衣派对吧
Just us girls.
就我们女孩们
Oh, gosh... there's Gus.
天啊 盖斯哭了
I-I... I-I better go see what's wrong.
我去看看他是怎么了
Thanks for a good day's jerk.
手♥淫♥一天辛苦了
Here you go, for you.
给你的
This is for you.
这是你的
Ulysses...
尤利西斯
Perseus...
珀尔修斯
Hercules...
赫拉克勒斯
Stanley, thanks for a good day's jerk.
斯坦利 手♥淫♥一天辛苦了
I don't get it, Mr. Schmidt.
我不明白 施密特先生
Get what, Eddie?
不明白什么 埃迪
I overheard you telling your friends
我无意中听你跟你的朋友说
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表