剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
In fact, Blair has told me himself
事实上 布莱尔已经跟我说了
how happy he is with your performance.
他对你的"表现"有多满意
Haven't you, Blair?
是吧 布莱尔
Oh, yes. And Blaine has done the same.
是啊 布雷恩也这么说
Haven't you, sweetheart?
对吧 亲爱的
We've never had a more congenial menial.
你是让我们性趣相投 一致满意的男佣
W-w-wait a minute.
慢着慢着
Y-you both know?
你们互相都知道吗
Of course.
当然
But I... I-I thought...
可我还以为
Didn't you say you were completely monogamous?
你们不是一夫一夫制吗
We are.
我们是啊
But we can all use a little help around the house.
可家里还需要个"帮手"
Now, won't you stay?
你何不留下来呢
You know,
话说
I, uh, I... I may be a slut...
我虽然是个骚货
But at least I'm an honest slut.
但好歹也是个诚实的骚货
So, uh, so find someone else
所以 你们还是找别人
to put the starch in your pants.
来给你们的裤子上浆吧
Right.
好了
Come on, sonny-boy.
加油 乖孩子
I wasn't sure I could do it. I was.
我还以为我做不到 我相信你
What's that for?
这是为了什么
You know how much I love sex in public places.
你也知道我喜欢在公共场合做♥爱♥
Then suck me off.
那快给我舔屌♥吧
Right here, right now...
就此地 此刻
in broad daylight.
光天化日之下
You are recovering nicely.
看来你的确恢复得不错
Bad as new.
跟以前一样坏
Look, one step at a time.
还是慢慢来比较好
First, we walk back to my place.
首先 回到我的住处
Then I suck you off.
然后我再给你舔屌♥
I can do it by myself.
我自己能行
You can give yourself head?
你可以给自己舔屌♥吗
No, I can walk back without a chaperone.
不是 我可以自己走回去
You're not trying to lose me, are you?
你想要摆脱我 对不对
I'm sick of you always following me around.
我受够了你整天跟着我
Don't you have any friends your own age?
你难道没有跟你年纪差不多大的朋友吗
Yeah, but none of them adore me as much as you do.
有啊 不过没人像你爱我这么深
I can think of one that does.
我想还是有那么一个的
Anyway, you have a big, important fundraiser to attend.
好啦 你还要出席一个盛大的筹款宴会
You mean a boring, insignificant time-waster to endure.
你是指那个既无聊又浪费时间的活动
You're a hero.
你是个英雄
No matter what anyone says.
不管别人怎么说 你都是的
Thank you for the standing ovation.
谢谢你的恭维
All right, here goes.
好啦 我开始走了
Later.
回见
Later.
回见
Just a reminder that bidding for our silent auction
提醒一下 我们的无声拍卖♥♥会
will be closing in ten minutes...
10分钟后即将结束
It's so stuffy in here you need an oxygen mask.
这里太闷了 简直需要氧气罩
Just keep breathing.
努力呼吸吧
Where the hell is Brian?
布莱恩死哪儿去了
Fashionably late.
故意迟到以显地位
He better get his fashionable ass here.
他最好给我赶快到场
Our next recipient is a man whose voice
下一个获奖者 他的话语
has been a beacon of truth in an often stormy sea of moral uncertainty.
像在动荡的道德海洋中 指引真理的灯塔
A man who has challenged us
一个鞭策我们
to account for our behaviour,
对自己的言行负责
who's demanded we accept nothing less of ourselves
要求我们时刻坚守
than decency and dignity.
正直和尊严的人
This year's Outstanding Gay Advocate Award goes to
今年的「杰出同性恋促进者奖」获得者是
Mr. Howard Bellweather!
霍华德·贝维泽先生
How can we complain of being stereotyped,
我们有什么资格抱怨自己被标签化
of being marginalized,
被边缘化
when it is often members of our own community
因为很多时候 是我们这个群体里的某些人
who, through their irresponsible behaviour,
通过他们不负责任的行为
perpetuate such treatment.
让我们长♥期♥被世人这样对待
We are our own worst enemy.
我们最大的敌人是我们自己
And so we must raise ourselves up by our moral...
所以我们必须提高道德水准...
In conclusion...
最后
Did he say "conclusion"?
他终于说「最后」了吗
It is up to us
只有我们自己
to change the misperception
才能改变
that gay life is all about sex.
「同性恋只在乎性」这样的误解
Hear, hear.
完全同意
This is the gauntlet I throw down to you...
这便是我对你们的鞭策
to prove we are the concerned,
证明我们也是忧国忧民
committed citizens we, in truth, are.
遵纪守法的好公民
Thank you.
谢谢大家
I still believe in what he says...
我还是相信他的言论
Even if I don't believe in him.
尽管我不信他的为人
Our next recipient's name became synonymous with courage
下一个获奖者是勇气的代名词
when he intervened in a vicious gay-bashing incident,
他在一次无♥耻♥的故意伤害同性恋的事故中
saving the young victim's life.
拯救了一个年轻受害者的生命
He's a... inspiration to us all.
他对我们大家都是一种激励
This year's Outstanding Gay Hero Award goes to...
今年的「杰出同性恋英雄奖」获得者是
Brian Kinney.
布莱恩·肯尼
Yes!
好样的
Well, stop standing there and do something.
别干站着 想想办法
Is, uh, Brian Kinney with us tonight?
布莱恩·肯尼在吗
I can't believe he didn't show.
我真不敢相信他居然没来
Brian Kinney?
布莱恩·肯尼在吗
If only to tell the crowd where to stick it.
他只会叫大家把奖杯塞进屁♥眼♥里滚蛋
And how high.
以及操♥他♥妈♥的
I guess I'll just accept this...
看来我只能先代为接受...
I think he got his message across.
我觉得他的意思已经传达得很明确了
Loud and clear.
响亮而又清晰
Wow, "The Invincible Iron Man" Number 49.
哇 《无敌钢铁侠》第49卷
This is so amazing.
太激动人心了
$500.00? What have you been smoking?
500美元 你是吸了什么把脑子吸坏了
Buy it.
买♥♥了吧
It's a steal.
物超所值啊
Aren't you supposed to be somewhere,
你不是应该在别的地方
winning some award? Hero of the year?
拿个什么奖 年度英雄之类的
You want a hero?
想拥有一个英雄吗
Buy a comic book.
买♥♥本漫画书吧
Why aren't you accepting your award?
你为什么没去接受你的奖
Not that I give a shit.
虽然我根本不在乎原因
We had a date.
我们约好的
Attention, everyone.
各位来宾请注意
Comicon will be closing in 15 minutes.
动漫大会15分钟后就要结束了
You barely made it.
你再来晚点就错过了
Look, I meant what I said. You didn't have to come.
我是认真的 你真的不用来
Things have changed,
时过境迁
we've moved on and it's okay.
我们都向前看了 这没什么的
No demands, no expectations, no regrets.
没有要求 没有指望 没有遗憾
Well, as long as I'm here, we might as well have a good time.
既然我都来了 不如玩得开心点吧
Let's get a picture.
去拍照留个纪念吧
That's for kids.
那是小孩子玩的
Come on, Mikey.
来嘛 小迈
It's stupid.
这太傻了
It wasn't stupid when we used to lock ourselves up in your room...
当年我们把自己关在你的房♥间里
reading "Captain Astro and Galaxy Lad"
一起看《阿斯特罗队长和银河小子》
wishing we were invincible like them.
幻想我们能像他们一样无敌 那可不傻
And pretending that no earthly force
并且假装世间没有任何力量
could ever separate us, like them.
能将我们分开 就像他们一样
And swearing that we'd always be there for each other.
并发誓会永远守护在彼此身边
Like them.
就像他们一样
You remember that?
你都记得
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表