剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Wow, they're all so beautiful.
天呐 都太漂亮了
I did them all myself.
都是我"做"的
I also did their asses.
他们的屁♥股♥也是我做的
So take a good, close look.
仔细看看吧
Feel free to touch.
摸一摸也行
Firmness and flexibility are key factors.
紧俏和弹性是关键
Double bubble.
相当圆润
Good skin tone.
肤色很好
Really, uh,
真的
Really gives a boy something to... hold on to.
很丰满 真的是...握感极佳
Oh, dimples.
瞧啊 浅窝
All the rage this year.
今年很火的
Looks like little twin puddings
看着好像一对布丁
Just begging to be tasted.
像在求着别人品尝一样
Oh, hello, gorgeous.
你好啊 美臀
Look at that.
瞧瞧啊
It's a great give, you know?
这个太棒了
You could stretch it out and it'd still hold its shape.
不管怎么揉捏 都不会变形
God, they're all so tempting, Dr. Beamer,
天呐 都太诱人了 比默医生
But h-how do I know what'll look good on me?
但我不知道在我身上哪款才是最好看的
I can show you on my digital imaging system.
我可以用电脑模拟出来给你看
Or, if you prefer, we can do a custom design.
如果你想的话 我们也可以量身定做
Of course, that would be extra.
当然 会额外收费
Well, now is definitely not the time to sit on one's wallet.
现在绝对不是省钱的时候
Let's do it. Good.
就那么做吧 好
We faxed those orders weeks ago.
我们几周前就把订单传真给你了
No...
不
weeks ago.
好几周前
Many days ago.
很多天以前
Look, is there somebody there who speaks english as a first language?
你们那边有没有母语是英语的人
Lindsay!
琳赛
Oh, god. Gus just ate the seating plan.
天啊 盖斯把座位安排图吃了
We do not have the order.
我们没有看到你的订单
So, what are you going to serve my wedding for
那你们准备在我婚礼给那些
no dairy, no yeast, no wheat kosher vegans?
不吃奶制品 酵母和小麦的洁食素食者吃什么
Sweetheart, oh my god.
亲爱的 天啊
What's the matter?
怎么了
Have... a panic...
恐 恐慌症
attack.
发作
Oh, my god!
妈呀
Bloating. I...
肿胀 我
Look. I can't even...
我都穿不上
Put on my shoe.
穿不上鞋了
I-it's just a little anxiety-related water retension.
只是焦虑引起的小水肿
It's...
这...
I'm as big as Lake Michigan. No! No!
我简直跟密歇根湖一样肥大了 不 不
No! No!
不是的
No, you're not. Here.
不 你没有 给
Breathe into this. There we go.
对着这个袋子呼吸 没事了
Okay, there we go. Okay. Lie down.
好了 到这来 躺下
Put your feet up.
把脚抬起来
That's it.
这就对了
I am not going to get into my dress.
我会穿不进去我的礼服
You know, I thought we agreed,
我们不是达成一致
no weird lesbo sex in front of the kid?
不要在孩子面前上演拉拉性♥爱♥吗
Fuck off, Brian!
滚蛋 布莱恩
Fine. I just dropped by to let you know
那好 我只是顺便过来告诉你们
I'm not going to be at the wedding.
我参加不了婚礼了
I'm going to the White Party in Miami instead.
我要去迈阿密参加白色派对
Later.
回见
You can't ditch my special day!
你不能不参加我的大喜日子
You selfish prick.
你这自私的混♥蛋♥
As usual, objectivity falls to me.
一如既往 我客观地思考了一下
Think. You don't really want me there, do you?
仔细想想 你们也不是真的希望我出席吧
I'd have to be chemically dependent just to show up.
我光是出席一下 就需要服用药物
I'll be drunk, I'll be bored,
我会喝醉 我会很无聊
Not to mention better looking than the brides.
更别提我比新娘们好看 会抢了风头
I'll offend all the dykes, I'll heckle the ceremony
我会冒犯所有的拉拉 扰乱了仪式
Table dance at the reception
会在接待处的桌上跳艳舞
And inevitably fuck every good- looking guy,
然后不可避免的和在场每个帅哥都干一次
Gay, straight or undecided in the place.
不管他是基佬 直男还是性向不明的
Finally, I'll pass out naked
最后 我会光着身子晕过去
Bitching about the cheap booze.
抱怨那些廉价酒
You'll loose your dignity, your friends and your shirts
让你们丢脸 失去朋友 失去一切
Paying for the damages.
最后还得赔偿损失
Hell, I'm doing you a favour getting out of town.
天呐 我出城去玩 简直是为了你们好
Have a safe trip.
一路顺风
I can't go on.
我走不动了
We've walked, how far?
我们走了多远了
100 blocks in, what, 100 hours?
100个小时走了100条街吗
Try two blocks in about 11 minutes.
只不过11分钟走了两条街
Seems a lot longer when you're shopping for lesbians.
给拉拉买♥♥东西 时间就会变得很漫长
I still say a wedding gift should be something romantic.
我始终觉得结婚礼物应该是件浪漫的东西
You know, like this. Lingerie?
比如这个 女士内衣吗
I thought you said "Romantic"?
你刚刚不是说要"浪漫"吗
You want to get two dykes a romantic gift?
你想送两位拉拉一件浪漫的礼物
Get them this.
送这个吧
Powertools? That's romantic?
电动工具 这叫浪漫吗
For dykes they are.
对于拉拉来说就是
Oh, and for only $499.00 these beauties are a steal.
仅售499美元 这也太"便宜"了吧
Well, fortunately you have Ben.
幸好你已经有本了
I'll cover it, we'll just say it's from both of us.
我来买♥♥吧 就说是我们一起送的
I can't let you do that. I can afford it.
我不能让你付钱 我能买♥♥得起
Oh, shit.
妈的
Shit.
糟了
What? I'd better get back to the studio.
怎么了 我得回工作室一趟
I've got a three-way at half past 4:00.
4点半的时候有个3P表演需要录制
Or is it a four-way at half past 3:00?
或者是3点半的时候有个4P表演
I can't remember. Here. Take this.
我记不清了 拿着这个
What am I supposed to get? The power tools or the lingerie.
我该买♥♥什么 电动工具还是女士内衣
You decide. Whatever you pick,
你决定吧 无论你买♥♥哪个
I'm sure it'll be the perfect gift.
肯定都是最棒的礼物
Bye.
拜拜
Hello, man!
你好啊
Welcome.
欢迎光临
Come take a look here.
走一走瞧一瞧
These are amazing.
这些东西真棒
Where are they from?
哪里来的
From a little country in africa right next to Chad.
一个毗邻乍得的非洲小国
It's called Chuck.
叫查克
My people have lived there for centuries
我的族人已经在那里生活几个世纪了
In peace and harmony.
一直很和谐
Making love and art.
创造爱和艺术
Isn't she beautiful?
她是不是很美
Her name is Hazari.
她叫海泽瑞
Goddess of love and pride.
爱情和尊严的女神
How much is she?
要多少钱
$600.
600美元
I only have $500.
我只有500美元
That would be $600 chuck dollars. $500 american.
500美元正好是查克的600元
Competition: world class.
比赛 世界级的
Wardrobe: Crucial.
衣服 至关重要
Margin for error: zero.
错误误差 零
So long, Pittsburgh. Hello, Miami vice.
再见匹兹堡 你好迈阿密
I thought your all-expense paid fuckfest
那个全程免费的性♥爱♥派对
was just for the weekend.
不是只持续一个周末吗
Well, each party has its own theme.
每个派对都有不同的主题
And a strict dress code.
以及严格的着装要求
The white party.
白色派对
15,000 horny queers all in white.
15000个饥渴的基佬都穿白色
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表