剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
you might want to consider a... a penile extension.
你可以考虑做个阴♥茎♥延长术
Thanks for the tip.
多谢指点
You're finally up.
你终于起来了
What time is it?
几点了
It's time to take care of your morning hard-on,
是解决你晨勃的时间了
although it's afternoon.
虽然现在已经是下午了
Somebody got home late last night.
某人昨晚很晚才回来
2:58, just under the wire.
凌晨2:58 刚好踩着点回来
Daphne must have had some kick-ass party.
看来达芙妮的派对一定很棒
Yeah, it was all right.
是啊 就还行而已
My nose tells me it was better than all right.
我的鼻子告诉我绝对不止"就还行而已"
I smell a varsity lacrosse player.
我闻到大学曲棍球队队员的味道了
You're way off.
你错得离谱
Hold on.
慢着
Hm, it's coming.
我闻出来了
A nice, tight computer nerd.
斯文紧致的宅男
You're getting warmer.
你烧糊涂了吧
A scent of innocence.
单纯的味道
A... a virgin.
是处♥男♥吧
A lucky guess.
侥幸猜对了
You kissed him.
你吻了他
I think I'll take a shower.
我先去洗个澡
The face was great. The body was great.
无瑕的脸蛋 完美的身材
The sex was great.
超爽的性♥爱♥
And then he started talking.
然后他开始长篇大论
So let me get this straight.
我理清楚一下
You had sex on a date before you even had a conversation?
你们二话没说就开始做♥爱♥了
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白的
And why's that?
为什么
Because sex is different for men than it is for women.
因为性对男人和女人来说不一样
The need is more immediate, more intense.
那股欲望来得更快 更强
At least that's what I've read.
至少书上是这么写的
Where, in "Field and Stream"?
在哪看到的 《田野与溪流》杂♥志♥吗
Uh, just for your information, Linz and I fuck like crazy.
告诉你一下 琳赛和我做♥爱♥很疯狂
We pant and drool like a couple of bitches in heat.
我们像荡♥妇♥一样 天雷勾动地火
Our pussies soak the sheets.
我们的屄♥♥把床单都弄湿了
And we go at it a lot longer
每次持续的时间比你们长多了
than the 10-minute tumble you guys call sex.
你们就干上十分钟 也好意思叫做♥爱♥
And you don't even wanna know
你甚至都不会想知道
how many times we get off in a night.
我们一个晚上能高♥潮♥几次
You're right. I don't.
说得没错 我是不想知道
Hi, honey. Mom...
嗨 宝贝 妈
What's the matter? Did something scare you?
出什么事了 什么东西吓到你了
Just us.
是我们
I think Michael had a bad date.
我觉得迈克刚经历了糟糕的约会
I told you to call Ida, for Chris sakes.
我不是让你联♥系♥艾达嘛 老天呐
She's a fucking genius.
她绝对是个天才
I'll end up with a Jewish princess.
她会给我介绍一个犹太公主
You could end up with a lot worse.
你最终找到的可能比这还要糟糕许多
Geez, easy!
天呐 悠着点
You've got a lot on there.
这重量可不轻
I feel slack.
我觉得肌肉松弛
I need to tighten up.
我得让肉紧致起来
You have a 18-year-old at home.
你家里已经有个18岁的了
What are you worried about?
你还担心什么呢
Keeping him.
如何留住他
It's a shame you can't enjoy your golden years without...
真遗憾 你无法安心享受黄金岁月
worrying about every sag, every wrinkle.
整天都得担心身上哪里松弛了 下垂了
Ah, I guess that's what happens
我猜如果你找的对象
when you're dating someone so many... many years your junior.
比你年轻很多 很多 就会是这种结果
There's always that constant nagging fear.
你心里总会有抑制不住的恐惧
He's gonna dump you for a...
担心他会甩了你 找一个...
hotter, cuter, younger, firmer... stud.
更性感 更帅气 更年轻 更结实的 种马
I don't envy you your youth.
我不羡慕你的年轻
Well, you don't have to.
你不用羡慕
Since you're dating someone who's 103.
毕竟你的恋爱对象是个103岁的老头
I'm not dating him. We shared a burger.
我没跟他恋爱 我们只是分享汉堡
He can have solids?
他还可以吃固体食物吗
You know, George may not be 29
乔治或许不是29岁的年轻人
or have a perfect chin
下巴也不完美
or a 30-inch waist,
更没有30英寸的腰围
but he's a lot nicer than certain arrogant,
但他比我认识的那个盛气凌人
contemptuous, self-deluded assholes that I know.
目中无人 自我陶醉的混♥蛋♥好多了
Don't tell me you're gonna see him again.
别告诉我你打算继续见他
No, when we, uh...
不 我们...
when we said good night, we, uh, also said goodbye.
我们那天道晚安时 也就此别过了
You think he actually liked him?
你觉得他真的喜欢他吗
Some guys are into prime, aged cock.
有些人就是喜欢成熟的老鸡♥巴♥
Better hope Justin is.
最好希望贾斯汀也是这样
Oh god.
天呐
So you're Michael.
你是迈克
Oh, your mother just raves about you.
你妈妈对你赞不绝口
You too.
她对你也赞不绝口
So, a-are you a P-flag mom or...
你是同性恋家属联谊会的母亲还是...
Actually I'm a p-flag son.
其实我是同性恋家属联谊会的儿子
Have some bundt.
吃点蛋糕吧
Oh, relax.
放松
It's not like you gotta date me.
你又不是要跟我恋爱
Now, what are you looking for?
好了 说说你想找什么样的
Um, he should be tall,
他要高一点
blue eyes, built like superman.
眼睛是蓝色的 身材像超人一样完美
Well, we all know you boys want beauties.
你们这些孩子都喜欢长得好看的
That's a given.
那是一定的
You asked me what I wanted.
是你问我想要什么样的
I'm not talking about the outside.
我说的不是外表
Michael, sweetheart,
迈克 亲爱的
what do you want on the inside?
对于内在你有什么要求
I don't know.
我不知道
Sure you do.
你肯定知道
Just close your eyes.
把眼睛闭上
Think.
好好想想
He's gotta be passionate about life.
他要对生活充满热情
He's worked hard to survive it.
他非常努力地活下去
Yet he's maintained his... humour.
但他还保留着幽默感
He's charming, kind.
他既迷人又善良
He does something creative, maybe a writer.
他的工作要有创造性 比如写作
And he's into spiritual stuff, like buddha.
他要有精神追求 比如佛教
And he focuses on living in the now.
他注重的是活在当下
Because there's no time to waste.
因为没有时间可以浪费
And when I'm with him,
当我跟他在一起的时候
I feel like a better person.
会觉得自己变成了一个更好的人
No.
不
Here he is.
找到了
The Limelight, Liberty Avenue, 8:00 o'clock.
8点 在自♥由♥大道的灰光灯餐厅
Shouldn't I see a photograph?
我不需要看下照片吗
How will I know what he looks like?
要不怎么知道他长什么样
Oh, you don't need one.
你不需要照片
Trust me, you'll know.
相信我 你会知道的
A new member.
来新人了啊
Honey...
亲爱的
Just start breathing.
松口气
And take a seat and I'll be right with you.
找个地方坐下 我一会儿去招待你
Ah, a-actually, I'm looking for somebody.
实际上 我是来找人的
In this joint, who isn't?
在这里 谁不是呢
Justin.
贾斯汀
Friend of yours?
你朋友吗
Uh, do you mind if I take a break?
我走开一会儿可以吗
Take all the time you need...
多久都可以
as long as you're back in five minutes.
只要五分钟后回来就行
Wh-what are you doing?
你来这儿干什么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表