剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
No!
不行
Uh, no.
不要
Who made up the fucking rule that you can't smoke in a hospital?
该死的 是谁规定的医院不能抽烟
Come and give your mother a hug.
过来抱抱你老妈
Promise to let me go this time?
这次你得保证会放开我
Eagle scout's honour.
以鹰级童子军的名义保证
And they're all fags, you know.
其实他们都是基佬
My baby!
我的宝贝
Christ!
天啊
You're a fucking skeleton.
你都皮包骨头了
What the hell have you been eating out there? Nuts and berries?
你在那边都吃些什么 干果和浆果吗
I can see I'm going to have to fatten you up.
我得把你喂胖
I'm going to get you the butch bottom special, huh?
我要给你来份「铁T受」特色套餐
Stackojacks. Jacks.
南瓜千层薄煎饼 南瓜
Double sausage and eggs,
双份香肠加鸡蛋
a big slice of cherry pie a la mode.
一大♥片♥抹冰淇淋的樱桃馅饼
Right. Double BS for my kid.
好 给我儿子来双份套餐
Are you trying to fatten me up or give me a stroke?
你是想让我发胖还是让我患中风
What's all this?
这都是什么啊
Chris Hobbs' sentencing is next week.
克里斯·霍布斯的案子下周判决
The judge is a real asshole.
那法官简直是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, we're calling everybody we can.
没错 我们联♥系♥了所有能联♥系♥的人
PFLAGers, ACLUers.
同性恋家属联谊会 美国公民自♥由♥联盟
We're going to pack that courtroom.
我们要把整个法庭都坐满
Make sure he knows we're holding him accountable.
确保他要为他的行为付出代价
Justin's very lucky to have you looking after him.
有你照顾贾斯汀 他很幸运
Well, that's more than I can say about your fucking friend.
你那个混♥蛋♥朋友就做得很差劲了
He hasn't been to see him once.
他一次都没去看过他
Every time we visit Justin,
每次我们去看贾斯汀
all he ever asks is, "Where's Brian?"
他问的都是 布莱恩在哪
Getting his dick sucked, that's where's Brian.
布莱恩整天都在找人给他舔屌♥
I'm not sticking up for him.
我不是袒护他
But maybe it's like those Vietnam vets
但也许就像那些
who witnessed all those atrocities.
见了太多暴行的越南老兵一样
It's just too painful for him to face.
对他来说 要面对这事太痛苦了
What? Seeing a poor, hurt kid?
什么 探望一个可怜的伤病孩子吗
You weren't there that night. You didn't see Brian...
你那天晚上不在场 你是没看到布莱恩...
in shock, with all that blood all over him.
惊恐万分 浑身是血
It's like he had the shit beat out of him too.
就像他也被毒打了一样
If you ask me, he's still an asshole.
照我说来 他还是个混♥蛋♥
Okay, I guess it's time to get to the beauty parlour.
好了 是时候去美容院了
Yeah, get our hair done.
没错 去做头发
Get our manicures. Pick up our dresses.
修指甲 拿礼服
Be ready when our dates arrive.
准备好迎接我们的男伴
Did something happen while I was gone that I should know about?
我不在的时候 发生了什么大事吗
Don't worry, Michael. We're still lesbians.
别担心 迈克 我们还是拉拉
It's my sister's wedding.
是我姐姐的婚礼
And the less said, the better. Right. Yeah.
说得越少越好 好吧
Here, bone-butt. Start on these.
来 骨架子 快吃吧
Coffee.
咖啡
Coffee.
咖啡
Does he always push himself this hard?
他总是这么拼吗
Even when he was a kid,
他从小就这样
he was s... so determined to ride his two-wheeler.
他当年 坚决要学会骑自行车
He fell a hundred times.
他摔了上百次
His knees were a bloody mess, but...
膝盖伤得血肉模糊 但是...
He kept at it till he learned how to stay up.
他一直坚持了下去 直到他学会为止
He hasn't changed.
他一点没变
If he wants something,
如果他想要什么
he won't stop till he gets it.
他不得到是不会罢休的
Well, whatever it is now that's making him want to stay on top,
不管现在是什么在促使他拼命努力
it's paid off.
总之是有成果的
I'm sending him home.
我打算让他出院了
That's wonderful.
那太棒了
Fuck! Shit!
操 妈的
Are you sure he's ready?
你确定他准备好了吗
I want to see him here three times a week
我要他下个月每周回来三次
for the next month for out-patient therapy.
接受离院病人的门诊复健
And call me if there's a problem.
有问题的话 就给我打电♥话♥
I can't believe it.
我简直无法相信
It's Saturday night,
在周六晚上
I'm dressed for a fucking funeral.
我竟然正装出席一个该死的葬礼
Close to it.
跟葬礼也差不多
Hetero wedding.
异性恋的婚礼
Can't you two give up Babylon for one night?
你们两个就不能少去一晚上巴比伦吗
I did, and look, I'm having with-drawal symptoms.
我今天就没去 瞧吧 我都有戒断反应了
Oh. Well, it's too bad you're not straight. You could...
真遗憾你不是直男 否则你肯定可以...
really score big time.
在这里勾搭很多女人
It's hard to believe.
难以置信
But in this parallel universe, you're actually hot.
但在这个平行宇宙里 你真的很性感火♥辣♥
Woo-hoo, lucky me.
哟呵 我真走运
Pink champagne. Yeah.
粉红香槟 好吧
Um, yeah, that's too nelly even for me.
即使对我来说 这也太娘了
Not bad...
还行
for a douche.
前提是拿来漱口
Look, I'm sorry to make you pretend to be our dates but...
抱歉让你们假装我们的男伴 但...
Lynnette insisted Mel and I not draw attention to ourselves.
丽奈特坚持让我和茉儿不要引人注意
What did she think we were going to do?
她以为我们要干什么
Perform cunnilingus on top of the wedding cake?
在结婚蛋糕顶上舔♥阴♥吗
I promised we'd follow wedding etiquette.
我保证我们会遵守一切婚礼礼仪
Yeah, well I've read "Miss Manners" cover to cover,
好吧 我仔细研读了《礼仪小姐》那本书
and nowhere does it state that
当中没有一句提到
one must subjugate one's sexuality
人应该掩饰自己的真实性取向
even... at the bride's request.
就算新娘要求了也一样
Wow, is he hot!
天呐 他真性感
Come back here.
给我回来
What's her position on fucking ushers?
她对于跟男迎宾员上♥床♥是什么看法
Perfectly acceptable.
完全可以接受
Preferably not during the ceremony.
最好别在举♥行♥仪式时操他
There she is. Ah, daddy.
她在这儿呢 爸爸
Ah, there's my girl.
我的宝贝女儿
We've been looking for you.
我们一直在找你呢
Hello, Melanie.
你好 茉蕾妮
Mr. And Mrs. Petersen.
彼得森先生 彼得森夫人
This is Ted, Emmett.
这是泰德和艾美特
How do you do?
您好
We're their beards.
我们是她们的假对象
You, uh, ready for "Here comes the bride"?
你们 准备好迎接新娘了吗
Again. Oh, Ron, stop.
再一次迎接 罗恩 打住
Well, don't tell me, Nancy, tell Lynnette.
别叫我打住啊 南希 叫丽奈特打住吧
Uh, three weddings in five years is...
五年里办了三次婚礼 真是
This is the last one I'm paying for.
以后再结婚 我可不掏钱了
That's what you said the last time.
上次你就这么说了
Mr. Petersen.
彼得森先生
There's our cue.
到我们了
Shall we take our positions?
我们去入座了
I left you four messages.
我给你留了四次言
I told you, busy, busy.
都跟你说了我很忙
Want some dinner?
吃点晚餐吗
This is dinner?
这就是晚餐吗
It's just the essential elements of a healthy diet;
是健康食谱里的必备元素
Salt, saturated fat,
盐 饱和脂肪
alcohol.
酒精
I'm never eating again.
我再也吃不下了
My mom practically force-fed me
我妈简直像填鸭一样
the entire Liberty Diner menu.
把菜单上的东西都塞给我吃了
Well, who told you to eat it?
谁让你吃的
Well, what was I supposed to do?
不然我能怎么办
Say no.
拒绝啊
You know it makes her happy.
你知道我吃得多会让她开心
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表