剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I've forgiven him.
我已经原谅他了
The man is perfect.
他是个完美的男人
There's no other explanation.
没有其它解释了
How else could you forgive the guy who infected you?
不然你怎么会原谅一个将艾滋病传给你的人
Try nuts.
疯子可以
If it were me, I'd want to kill him.
要是我 杀了他的心都有
Ben's not like that.
本不是那样的人
He's managed to free himself from all the emotional baggage
他已经甩掉了所有感情包袱
that the rest of us carry around.
而我们其他人都背负着这样的包袱
I wonder how he does it?
我想知道他是怎么做到的
My guess,
我猜
he sings a lot of show tunes.
他唱了很多圣曲
You weren't doing such a bad job, belting them out.
你也唱得不错啊
What about you?
那你呢
Your duet with the boy ingenue?
你和那个"纯真少年"的二重唱
Ah, you mean Saint Luke?
你是说圣人卢克吗
Something tells me your interest in him isn't entirely spiritual.
我看得出来 你对他的兴趣不止是精神上的
He is the sweetest, the kindest, the...
他是我遇到过最甜美 最善良
sexiest, most adorable guy I've ever met.
最性感的 最可爱的人
So what does he think about you?
那他对你是什么感觉
He thinks I run a relief organization.
他认为我在经营一个救援组织
What? What?
什么 什么
What? What?
什么 什么
What? What?
什么 什么
Yeah.
没错
Me, the Red Cross and the UNICEF.
我 就像红十字会和联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会一样
And how, pray, did he get that impression?
他怎么会这么认为
Oh, he asked me what I did, and I, uh...
他问我是干什么的 我就...
Lied?
撒谎了
Why the hell d'you do that?
你为什么要这样
He's a church-going elementary school teacher
他是个虔诚的小学老师
who does charity work, for fuck' sake.
志愿参加慈善工作
I mean, what would he think
如果我告诉他
if I told him I'm the CEO of Jerkatwork.Net?
我是性福工作网的总裁 他会怎么想
Well, if he's as perfect as you say,
如果他像你说得那么完美
he probably wouldn't care.
可能就不会在意了
Well, boys...
好了 各位
You date your saints,
你们去找你们的圣人约会吧
I'll stick to the sinners.
我还是喜欢色魔
It's his birthday, for christ's sakes.
拜托 那可是他的生日啊
Couldn't you at least have a cake?
你起码买♥♥个蛋糕吧
I don't need any cake. I gained three ounces last week.
我不需要蛋糕 我上周胖了三盎司呢
Now will you please get off my back?
求求你们别来烦我了
I have a shitload of work to do.
我忙得晕头转向
You look spiffy.
你看着很帅气啊
A new sport coat?
新衣服吗
Yep. My mom got it for me for my birthday.
没错 我妈送我的生日礼物
Didn't your daddy ever teach you how to tie a tie?
你♥爸♥教过你打领带吗
No, he was too busy kicking me out and beating the shit out of you.
没有 他忙着把我赶出家门和毒打你呢
Well, neither did mine.
我爸也没教过我
He was too busy regretting the day I was born. Come here.
他光忙着后悔生下我 过来
This isn't the birthday suit I'd like to see you in.
我想看你穿的生日服可不是这样的
There, now.
好了
Go get some culture.
去接受文化教育吧
Don't work too hard.
工作别太拼了
I'll catch up with you.
你们先走 我等下来
Did you forget something?
你忘拿什么东西了吗
I don't understand you.
我真搞不懂你
Few do.
很少有人能懂
It's obvious how much you love him.
你明明那么那么爱他
Yet you won't celebrate his birthday
却不给他庆祝生日
because you don't consider it an accomplishment.
因为你不认为这是一种成就
Well, isn't it an accomplishment that he's alive and well?
他健康地活着 难道不是一种成就吗
Isn't that enough reason to celebrate?
那还不值得庆祝吗
I found it.
我找到了
I wore it to the What-a-drag ball in '89.
这是我1989年去变装晚会时穿的
I went as Cho-cho-san.
我扮的是蝴蝶夫人
Your mother went as Pinkerton.
你妈扮的是平克顿
I promised Emmett he could borrow it for the party.
我答应借给艾美特穿去派对
It will make a fabulous hostess gown.
这会是一件亮丽的侍应装
He'll be stunning.
他会光彩四射的
Just don't be late.
别迟到了
And don't you be nervous.
你也别太紧张
I just want every- thing to come off as planned, you know, for Ben.
我只希望一切都按计划进行 为了本
It'll be the social event of the season.
你的派对会是本季的社交盛会
What's the social event of the season?
什么是本季的社交盛会
The homo hop at Babylon?
巴比伦同志之夜吗
Ben's surprise party.
是本的惊喜生日派对
I was just telling Vic not to be late.
我刚刚让维克舅舅别迟到
You know...
其实...
If you want to come...
如果你想去...
Ah, that's okay. I got plans. I'm...
没关系 我有安排了 我...
I'm, uh, I-I'm going to the movies with my... my...
我要去看电影 跟我的 我的...
my friend Rosie.
我朋友罗丝
B-but please, wish him many happy returns for me.
向他转达我的祝福吧
I will.
我会的
And I'll be sure to give this to Emmett.
我一定会把这服装拿给艾美特的
Thanks. See you, Michael.
谢谢 回见 迈克
You haven't spoken to Rosie in... 12 years.
你跟罗丝有12年没联♥系♥过了吧
Well, you never know, she may call.
这可说不准 她也许会打电♥话♥给我
Here, help me with this.
来 帮我叠一下
I thought you were going to make more of an effort
我以为你会更努力一些
where Michael and Ben are concerned.
跟迈克和本搞好关系
Do you see me giving him any grief?
我至少没甩脸子给他看吧
I don't see you giving him any joy.
你也没给他多少好脸色
I agreed to tolerate it, not endorse it.
我同意容忍♥他们在一起 不是支持他们
Well maybe you could up your commitment a notch.
或许你可以稍微增加点支持
You've got to admit,
你必须承认
Ben's been a positive influence on him.
本给迈克带来了阳光般的积极影响
Positive. Exactly.
"阳"性 太对了
And despite all of your darkest fears and dire predictions,
撇开你最黑暗的恐惧和可怕的预测
they both seem to be doing just fine.
他们似乎过得挺好的
So, why not be a sport...
你何不高高兴兴地支持
and make the kid happy?
让孩子们开心不好吗
Was he amazing or what?
他的确很棒吧
And to think that he's so young.
何况他还这么年轻
He started playing when he was four.
他从4岁就开始拉小提琴
He studied with the great Andrei Vishnevski.
他曾在安德烈·维斯纳夫斯基门下学习
I thought you didn't know anything about classical music.
我还以为你不懂古典乐
I read the programme.
我看了节目单
I think we're witnessing a conversion experience.
我想我们正目睹「皈依」的过程
Another lesbian success story.
又一出拉拉成功记
Oh, there's Susan. I'd better thank her for the tickets.
苏珊在那里 我要去谢谢她送的票
I just wanted to say I thought you were great.
我想说你真的很厉害
The Ravel was passable,
拉威尔的曲子拉得还行
but the Brahms was for shit.
勃拉姆斯的曲子就拉得一团糟
I didn't notice.
我没觉得啊
Yeah well, you should've. It was all your fault.
你应该察觉才对 都是你的错
Me? Yes.
我吗 没错
The way you were staring at me was very distracting.
你盯着我的样子 太让人分心了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Although not necessarily in a bad way.
但也不完全是坏事
Yeah, I'm Justin.
你好 我叫贾斯汀
Ethan. I know.
我叫伊森 我知道
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, it's nothing. Let me see.
没什么 给我看看
It's me in five variations.
你画了5个不同版本的我
It's a habit. You know, I can't...
是我的习惯 我就是...
stop myself.
情不自禁就画了
It's the sign of a true artist.
真正的艺术家都这样
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表