剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It's after 3:00.
超过3点了
It doesn't count. I was with Michael.
这次不算 我是和迈克在一起
All fucking night?
用得着一整晚吗
It felt like five minutes.
感觉只过了5分钟
And the stuff we came up with is amazing.
我们的构思太奇妙了
It's like we share the same brain.
就好像我们共用一个大脑
You get it Monday, Wednesday and Friday,
那个大脑一三五归你
and he gets it Tuesday and Thursday?
二四归他吗 每隔一天就没脑子
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, it's research.
算是调研吧
Michael wants me to study the illustrations to soak it all in.
迈克希望我研究插画技巧 好好学习
Check out this one.
先来看看这个
Come over here.
过来
What? Put Justin on, quick.
怎么了 让贾斯汀听电♥话♥ 快
It's fucking 4:00 in the morning.
他妈的现在是凌晨4点
Creativity doesn't punch a time-clock.
创意是不分昼夜的
Oh my god, that is so profound.
老天 多么深奥的道理
Can you hold on a minute while I write it down?
等我拿支笔把这句记下来好吗
You freak.
你走火入魔了
I just got this idea and I couldn't wait.
我迫不及待要告诉你突如其来的创意
What? Quick, tell me.
什么创意 快说吧
Maybe we could have, like, a chiropractor as a villain--
我们也许可以将一个指压师塑造成反派...
Nighty-night, Mikey.
晚安 小迈
That was important.
那很重要
So is this.
这个也很重要
That feels...
这样感觉...
good.
真爽
I can't think of anything more rewarding and relaxing
没什么比翻新阁楼
than renovating an old attic.
更有益且轻松
And it's so simple.
它如此简单
You just need a few tools and some well chosen materials,
你只需几样工具和精选的材料
and in no time that empty space will be transformed
空空的房♥间很快就能变成
into a cozy living area.
舒适的居所
That is sure to be one of your favourite places in the house.
它定会成为你在家中最爱的地方
I know mine is.
我的家就是这样
And, most importantly, it'll be... a snap.
最重要的是 打个响指就轻松完成了
Who's this crazy bitch?
这疯婆子是谁
It's a remodelling video.
这是重新装♥修♥的教学带
The salesperson at the hardware store
五金店的店员说
said to follow along
只要跟着带子说的
and do exactly as she does.
一步一步做就行了
Well then, you've already fucked up.
那你已经失败了
How's that?
为什么
You're not wearing pearls.
你没戴珍珠项链
Let's measure our plywood lengthwise.
我们来测量胶合板的长度
Here's a tip that I just love:
我最爱一个小窍门
I always keep a tape measurer on my key chain.
我总会把卷尺栓在钥匙链上
That way, if anything requires...
如此一来 当我需要测量的时候...
Uh, 'scuse me, girls?
打扰一下 姑娘们
Huh?
什么
That's the wrong way.
这方法不对
What do you know?
你知道个什么
Yeah... Okay.
是这样 好吧
See how easy this is?
瞧有多简单了吧
I told you we don't need Leda.
我就说我们不需要丽达
Do I detect a note of jealousy?
我好像闻到醋味了
Of Leda?
吃丽达的醋
No, don't be ridiculous.
不 怎么会 别荒唐了
Then why the fuck didn't you let her help you out?
那你♥他♥妈♥怎么不让她帮忙
That's what I'd like to know.
我也想知道
I already told you:
我已经告诉过你了
We can do it ourselves.
我们自己能行
There, see how easily the plywood cuts?
就这样 看到切割胶合板有多容易了吗
That nice clean edge.
我们切出了光滑的边缘
And never let sawdust go to waste.
也别让锯末浪费
I collect up every particle and store it in the freezer.
我把锯末都收集起来放入冰柜
In the spring, I'll mix it with fresh soil
到了春天 把它们和土壤混合
and have an interesting and inexpensive mulch for my garden.
花♥园♥就有了有趣又便宜的的护盖物
Hey, watch where you point that thing.
嘿 别用那东西对着人
Yes, yes!
好的 好的
What kind of a dyke are you?
你算是什么拉拉
You can't even handle a power tool?
连个电动工具都搞不定吗
Oh, go away and play with your son.
走开 和你儿子玩去吧
While you've still got your legs.
趁你还有腿的时候多玩一会儿
Yeah, yeah.
是的 没错
Don't we put it over there?
难道不是要放在那边吗
Go with the lines.
顺着线切
We marked it, already.
我们已经画好线了
It's a snap.
非常轻松
George loved his city.
乔治爱他的城市
He loved his company.
爱他的公♥司♥
But most of all, he loved his family.
但最重要的是 他爱他的家庭
I'm reminded of a story that he and his devoted wife, Virginia,
我想起他与爱妻 维吉尼娅
once relayed to me.
曾告诉我的一件事
One day, their daughter Frankie came home from school,
有一天 他们的女儿弗兰琦放学回家
upset to have learned of hungry children,
因为得知有很多饥荒儿童而十分难过
victims of an earthquake in South America...
那些都是南美洲地震灾难的受害者
This is some event.
这个仪式真隆重
Everybody who's anybody's here.
几乎大人物都来了
Yeah, everybody who didn't want anything to do
是啊 都是在乔治活着的时候
with George when he was alive.
和他不相往来的人
All the more reason I'm glad I came.
正因此我才更高兴自己来了
Let's find a seat.
我们找个位子吧
A family man caring for families.
一个关心家庭的男人
That's what George Schickel was all about.
那就是乔治·希克最在意的东西
And I, for one, will miss him deeply.
而我本人将深深怀念他
We've heard many tributes to George Schickel this afternoon.
今天下午乔治·希克得到很多人的称颂
It's obvious that this much beloved man
显而易见 这位受人爱戴的人
not only brought nourishment to the world...
不仅把美味的食物带给了这个世界...
Go on.
上去吧
...through the pickle the people prefer,...
通过人们喜爱的泡菜...
Now's your chance.
现在就是你的机会
but also emotional nourishment...
也包括情感养分...
Just do it.
去吧
to his family, to his community,
对他的家庭 社区
indeed to all of Pittsburgh...
甚至对整个匹兹堡来说...
I-I'd like to...say something.
我希望 也能有机会发个言
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
It's for friends and family only.
仪式只对朋友和亲属开放
I am a friend.
我是他的朋友
I'm more than a friend.
不仅仅是朋友
T-take your... let go of me!
拿开你的... 放开我
Okay, I... Look, I...
好吧 听着 我...
Take your hands off of him!
把你们的手从他身上拿开
Teddy!
泰迪
Just take your hands off of him!
放开他
Will everyone please rise for the 23rd psalm?
请各位起立 唱第23篇圣歌♥
Okay.
好的
Good... wait. That's really good.
很好 等一下 这真的很棒
Could you make his jaw a little wider?
你可以把他的下巴画得更宽一点吗
That's perfect. It looks just like...
简直完美 看起来就像...
Excuse me, has anyone seen my fucking floor?
打扰一下 有人看见我的地板了吗
Don't get him mad.
别把他惹毛了
Yeah, or he'll emit his telekinetic death stare
没错 否则他会发射念力死光
and make your head explode.
爆掉你的头
That's one of his powers.
那是他的超能力之一
He can control your mind whenever he wants.
他可以随时控制你的思想
What I want is my loft.
我想要的是我的公♥寓♥
Wait, don't touch those. Hey, those are in sequence.
等等 别碰画稿 嘿 那是按顺序排的
Don't walk that way.
别从那边走
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表