剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
A boy was found outside dead,
有个男孩死在外边了
stuffed in the garbage
被扔在垃圾箱里
l-like yesterday's mashed potatoes
就像隔夜的土豆泥
and you're all making a joke out of it?
可你们还在这里开玩笑
Is that how little y-you think about his life?
你们就这么漠视他的生命吗
How little you think about your own?
你们就觉得自己的命这么不值钱吗
I expected more from you than that.
我心中的你们可不是这样的
A lot more.
要比这高尚很多
Especially from you.
尤其是你
I mean, you care more about what a...
比起一条真实的生命
a character out of a comic book than a human being.
你竟然更关心一个漫画角色
You're going to love it.
你一定会很爱的
It's strapless and tight around the waist,
那是一条无带收腰的婚纱
with silk buttons running down the back,
背上还有一排丝绸扣子
and small flower applique at the hem.
裙角镶着小碎花
What?
怎么了
I can just see you describing your dress
我在想象当我们因私闯民宅被抓时
while we're being arraigned for breaking and entering.
你还在陶醉地描述你的裙子
I have a key to the front door.
我有大门的钥匙
Look, let's just find it and get the fuck out of here
赶快在你父母回来之前找到它
before your parents come home.
然后立马闪人
I remember it's in an old, wooden trunk.
我记得是在一个旧木头箱子里
The one your ancestors had when they landed on Plymouth Rock?
那东西在你祖先登陆普利茅斯岩时就有了吧
Well, granny Faye's family did come over on "The Mayflower".
菲伊外婆家确实是乘五月花号♥来的
In my family, Mayflower's a moving van.
在我家 五月花号♥是搬家公♥司♥的货车
Looky what I found. That's it!
看我找到什么了 就是它
It's gone, vanished.
不见了 消失了
Any chance granny Faye's related to Houdini?
菲伊外婆跟魔术大王胡迪尼是亲戚吗
Well, she used to show me that dress when I was a little girl
我小的时候 她给我看过那条裙子
And she always put it back in here.
她总会把它放回这里的
All that's left is this pile of papers
现在只有一堆纸
and linens, and these letters.
几块布 还有几封信
"July 28th, 1943.
"1943年7月28日
Dear Faye,
亲爱的菲伊
what a glorious day lying with you on the shore of Lakeview Beach,
跟你在湖景滩上并肩躺着 感觉真是棒极了
feeling the sun on my back as we both fell asleep.
我们都睡着了 享受着阳光洒在背上
With Harry off some- where in the Pacific,
哈利现在在太平洋某个角落
all I do is worry.
我整天提心吊胆
The only time I feel safe is when I'm with you.
只有和你在一起时才感到安心
Love always, Vera."
爱你的薇拉"
"Love always, Vera?"
"永远爱你的薇拉"
Vera CarMichael.
薇拉·卡尔迈克
All of them.
都是她的信
Granny never mentioned any Vera.
我外婆从来没提过薇拉
"December 24th, 1943.
"1943年12月24日
Dear Faye, I'm sitting here in front of the fire
亲爱的菲伊 我现在坐在壁炉边
listening to Kate Smith singing Christmas carols on the radio,
听着凯特·史密斯唱的圣诞颂歌♥
like a good little housewife.
像个家庭主妇一样
Waiting for my husband to come home from the war.
等着我的丈夫从战场凯♥旋♥而归
It's like the cover of the "Saturday evening post",
就像《星期六晚邮报》的封面
a perfect picture...
完美的画面
Except it's a lie.
但这都是谎言
I don't belong here or with Harry.
我不属于这里 也不属于哈利
All I want is to be with you,
我只想跟你在一起
to talk with you,
和你聊天
to be held by you."
被你抱着"
Be held by you?
被你抱着吗
Sounds like hell of a friend.
听起来真像是好朋友
Well, that's how they talked back then,
大概她们以前就这么说话吧
"...talk with you, to be held by you...
"和你聊天 被你抱着
Kiss you...
吻你
To make love with you."
和你做♥爱♥"
Holy shit!
我♥操♥啊
Granny Faye was a...
菲伊外婆是个
Dyke.
拉拉
So, Georgie.
那么 小乔
Where shall we venture forth to tonight?
我们晚上去哪里狂欢
There's, uh, there's "Pecs of death" Contest at the Eagle,
在老鹰酒吧有个"死亡胸大肌"的比赛
there's a jockstrap jubilee, uncle Arthur's.
亚瑟大叔吧有个内♥裤♥狂欢夜
Oh, nipple night at the Cockring.
鸡鸡套环吧有个乳♥头♥之夜
All sounds delightfully... festive.
听起来都挺有节日气氛的
Uh, but perhaps you should go without me.
但是我可能不能跟你一起去了
Well, that wouldn't be nearly as much fun.
没有你就不好玩了
George, are you all right?
乔治 你还好吗
I-I'm... I'm fine, I'm all right.
我没事 我很好
I'm just tired.
我就是有点累
Well, you just need to get your dance legs.
其实你只是需要跳跳舞活动活动
Oh, what's...
这是
What's this?
这是什么
Uh, it's an invitation.
是一封请柬
Ooh, it's, uh... it's pretty fancy.
看上去挺有档次的
Oh, it's to the opera gala tonight. Here...
今晚有一场歌♥剧盛典 给我吧
The opera?
歌♥剧
I've never been to the opera.
我还从没去听过歌♥剧呢
My friend Teddy adores it.
我的朋友泰迪很痴迷
Star-crossed lovers who die in each other's arms.
不幸的恋人死在对方的怀抱里
But not before they sing for an hour and a half.
但要在唱了一个半小时以后才死
Do you want to take my tickets?
你要拿我的票去吗
Oh, d-don't you want to go?
你不想去吗
Oh, I mean, I haven't been in years.
我好多年没去过了
Not since I came out.
从出柜后就没去过了
Well, maybe it's time you went again.
也许你是时候重新享受歌♥剧了
No, it'd be too... too difficult. Too... painful.
不 那太困难 太痛苦了
You know, having everyone watch me.
大家都盯着我看
And besides, my wife Virginia guards the doors of Schickel Hall
而且我前妻维吉尼娅就像地狱三头犬
like Cerberus, the three-headed hound from hades.
一样守在希克尔音乐厅门口
So,
那么
what say we buy three cans of alpo,
我们就带上三罐狗粮
and go together?
一起过去如何
Don't want to talk about it anymore.
我不想再谈论这事了
Sure.
好吧
But, uh...
不过
you know what I'd say if somebody were trying to stop me
你知道如果谁要阻止我做
from doing some- thing I love.
我喜欢的事时 我会说什么吗
Fuck 'em all?
去他们的
You got it, baby.
说对了 宝贝
He was a good man,
他是个好男人
a loving man.
热心的男人
Everyone who knew him was moved by his kindness
所有认识他的人都被他的善良
and his generosity.
和慷慨所感动
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
I'm delivering a eulogy.
我在念悼词
Same one, in fact, the priest delivered at my father's funeral.
跟神父在我父亲葬礼上念的是一样的
What do you know about Captain Astro?
你了解阿斯特罗队长多少啊
As much as the priest knew about him.
跟那个神父对我父亲的了解差不多
Well then, you really have no right to speak, do you?
那你没资格发话 不是吗
Do you think it's true?
你说那是真的吗
Is what true?
什么真的
What my mom said.
我妈说的话
She knew you were queer when you were five years old?
你是说她从你5岁起就知道你是基佬吗
That I care more about a character in a comic book
她说我更关心一个漫画角色
than I do about a real person.
而非一条真实的生命
So what if you do?
就算是又怎样
Well, some might say
别人会说
my priorities are slightly fucked up.
我的价值观有问题
Yeah.
是啊
Some don't know shit.
别人懂个屁
I mean, you've known the Captain your entire life,
我是说 你认识阿斯特罗队长都快一辈子了
you never laid eyes on dumpster boy un- til this morning.
但你直到今早才知道垃圾箱里的那个孩子
So, how upset are you sup- posed to get?
能指望你有多伤心呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表