剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh. No, that's mine.
不 我来
No, it's ours.
不行 我们请客
This is our way of saying thanks for all you did for our wedding.
我们衷心感谢你们为我们的婚礼所做的一切
You guys don't have to do that.
你们不必这么客气的
Waiter, steak to go.
服务生 牛排打包
Look, Teddy, it's that doctor who runs that big medical group.
瞧啊 泰迪 是那个拥有庞大医疗团队的医生
So?
所以呢
And there's the guy who sponsors the AIDS ride every year.
以及那个每年发起艾滋游♥行♥的人
Pass the equal.
把那个也递给我
Well, someone's changed her tune.
某人改变♥态♥度了哦
You were ga-ga over these people the other night.
那天晚上你还激动地嚷嚷要认识这帮人呢
Yeah well, I'm not ga-ga now.
行了 我现在不嚷嚷了
So, why did you want to come here,
那你为什么想来这里
if not to rub elbows with all the A-gays?
如果你不想跟这些甲等同志交际的话
I'm allowed.
我当然可以来
Even if I am just a measly B-gay.
哪怕我只是个下层的乙等同志
Well if "B" stands for the best, then I agree.
如果"乙等"是最好的意思 那我同意
Are there any A-dykes?
有甲等拉拉吗
Oh, honey, you're looking at them.
亲爱的 近在你眼前啊
Oh, it's, uh... Garth... what's-his-name.
他叫加斯 姓什么来着
Racine?
拉辛
He's the biggest, phoniest one of all.
他是所有人当中最虚伪的
The way people fawn and grovel for an invitation
人们对他讨好谄媚 就为了得到
to one of his pretentious parties. Pathetic.
他那自命不凡的派对的邀请 太可悲了
Ted, how are you? Garth Racine.
泰德 你好啊 我是加斯·拉辛
We met the other night.
我们那天晚上见过
Uh, s-s-sure. Of course.
当然 没错
Uh, forgive me for interrupting your meal.
原谅我打扰了你们用餐
Uh, no, n-not at all. Um...
不 没有的事
Let me introduce my friends, it's, uh...
我来介绍一下我的朋友们 这是...
Uh, Melanie,
茉蕾妮
And, uh, Lindsay
琳赛
And, uh, Emmett.
以及 艾美特
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识大家
Look, I'll only take a moment of your time.
我只占用你一点时间
I'm having a little, uh, get-together at my place
我要在家里举办一场小型聚会
tomorrow afternoon, and... I'd love it if you could drop by.
时间定在明天下午 我很希望你能过来
S-sure, I-I'd love to.
当然 我很愿意
Fabulous. Around 3:00.
太好了 大概3点左右
Pleasure to meet all of you.
很高兴认识大家
I'm going to Garth's.
我要去加斯家了
Care for a refill, ma'am?
要续杯吗 夫人
No thanks, honey.
不用 谢谢 亲爱的
I gotta sleep tonight. At least try to.
我今晚得睡觉 至少要努力睡着
You go on home.
你赶快回家吧
Deb, this is like, your whole day's tip.
黛比 这差不多是你一整天的小费啊
You carried things tonight. You deserve it.
今晚都是你在忙活 这是你应得的
It's not like you knew him.
你又不认识他
He was one of like, 1,000 guys that you waited on.
他只是来你这里就餐的成千上万个顾客之一
That's not the point, sunshine.
那不是重点 小阳光
He was one of us.
他是我们中的一员
He was part of the community.
他是同志群体的一份子
I can't help feeling somehow responsible.
我不知为何总觉得自己有责任
What? That he's dead?
什么 为他的死负责吗
No, that he's lying out there in an unmarked grave.
不 为他躺在无名坟墓里而负责
Well, what can you do?
那你能做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Find out who he was?
搞清楚他的身份
That's what the police are for.
那是警♥察♥的事
Those fat fucks?
那些死胖子
Christ, the way they talked about him,
天啊 他们谈起他时那轻蔑的语气
calling him a "Jane Doe".
叫他"女无名氏"
They made it very clear they don't give a shit.
很明显他们根本没当回事
Nobody does.
没人当回事
Then do it.
那就去做吧
I didn't mean right now.
我不是说现在
The sooner I light a fire under that... cop's lard ass,
我越早在那肥猪警♥察♥的屁♥股♥下面点把火
the sooner he'll get it in gear.
他才会越早采取行动
And then Garth invited me to his house
然后加斯邀请我去他家
for a very exclusive little get-together.
参加一个很私人的小型聚会
While he's busy excluding others,
当他忙着把别人排除在外的时候
have you figured out why he's including you?
你有没有想明白他为什么邀请你呢
For my wit and my charm of course.
当然是因为我的智慧与魅力
Look, just because you'll never be invited...
就因为你们永远不可能被邀请
Just so happens I've been invited
真是巧了 我还就被邀请过几次
to his circle's little get-togethers on several occasions.
参加他那个圈子的小型聚会
Why haven't you gone?
你为什么不去
Why would I want to hang out
我为什么要和
with a bunch of arrogant, self-important assholes?
一群傲慢又自大的杂种混在一起
'Cause you'd fit right in?
因为你跟他们是同一类人
Hi. Hey, Emmett.
嗨 你好 艾美特
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
You know him?
你认识他吗
Yeah, very well.
是啊 很"了解"
Small world.
世界真小
Why, you did him too?
怎么 你也跟他做过吗
No, but I went home with, uh, luscious lips over there.
没有 不过我跟那个嘴唇很性感的人睡过
who spent a night on... bald mountain,
而他跟那个光头睡过
who used to chow down on... your love muffin.
那个光头又曾经跟你的小可爱睡过
Yeah well, I did all three.
好吧 我跟这三个都睡过
Jeez. At once?
天呐 同时吗
I tried... scheduling difficulties.
我试过 但忙不过来
Who haven't you fucked?
有谁是你没操过的
Hasn't fucked me...
他没操过我
or anybody I've been with.
或者我的任何一位男友
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么 没什么
There's me.
他操过我
Oh, my... Holy shit.
天呐 我♥操♥
Nice going, you little twat.
真有你的 小混♥蛋♥
I don't believe it.
我不信
That is so hilarious.
太搞笑了
Good, good, good.
很好 很好
Glad you think so.
很高兴你这么想
Why shouldn't I? You know, it's Pittsburgh.
我为何不这么想 这可是匹兹堡
No degrees of separation.
每个人都互相认识
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Yeah, I need to talk to somebody.
有 我得找人谈谈
But I gotta say, I was hoping it wouldn't be you.
但不得不说 我希望不是和你谈
Come in. Kick back. Relax.
请进 别紧张 放松
I don't have time to relax, but I'm so glad you do.
我没工夫放松 不过我很高兴你有时间
Why is there no name on his grave?
为什么他的墓碑上没有名字
We're working on it. Bullshit.
我们正在查实 放屁
You're not even trying.
你们根本都没努力去做
Look, lady,
听着 女士
I've gone through every missing person's report
我仔细查过失踪人口报告
that even remotely matches his description.
只要和他有一丁点像的我都看过
And so far, nobody's missing him.
但到现在为止 没人报案称他失踪了
Well, then keep looking.
那就接着找啊
Lady... And stop calling me lady.
女士 别再叫我女士了
You sound like Jerry Lewis.
你说话像喜剧大♥师♥杰瑞·刘易斯一样
The name's Debbie. Debbie...
我叫黛比 黛比
But you can call me Mrs. Novotny.
但你得叫我诺瓦特尼夫人
Mrs. Novotny, don't take this the wrong way,
诺瓦特尼夫人 希望你别误会
but it's none of your business.
但这件事与你无关
Oh, and don't you take this the wrong way,
你也别误会
But it is.
就跟我有关
This kid has got a name.
这孩子有名有姓
And I'm gonna find it.
我一定会查出来的
Take it easy, big fella.
悠着点 大块头
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表