剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Yeah. As soon as Ben gets here.
是啊 等本过来就出发
Hello?
喂
Yes.
是的
Do you really think it's going to be okay? Yeah.
你真的觉得会没事吗 当然
Yeah. Let's go.
没事的 走吧
Yeah, I'll be... I'll be right there.
好的 我这就过去
So, what you in the mood for? Steak or lobster?
你想吃什么 牛排还是龙虾
Michael?
迈克
You're home late.
你回来晚了
I got a new account.
我又要拿下一个新客户
That's nice.
那很好啊
How was your day, Justin?
你今天过得怎么样 贾斯汀
Fucking one day...to do a presentation.
就他妈一天的时间 来准备创意展示
It was not bad. Thanks for asking. How was yours?
还不赖 多谢关心 你呢
Whole lot better now that I'm with you.
跟你在一起 让我感觉好多了
A fucking steak house.
该死的牛排餐厅
And I'm supposed to be brilliant.
我应该充满创意才对
Did you miss me?
想我了吗
Every minute you were away.
你不在的每一分钟 我都想着你
You're all I thought about.
我心中唯一想着的就是你
Please never leave me again.
请别再离开我了
Who the fuck are you talking to?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟谁说话呢
No one. And...
没谁 还有
What's with the little voice?
你在学谁的声音
Are you... planning...
你是 打算
to become a ventriloquist?
改行当口♥技♥表演家吗
It's one way to hear what you want.
只有这样才能听到我想听的
So how was your trip?
你的旅行怎么样
Not much fun without you.
没你在 也没什么意思
Why didn't you tell me you were going?
你怎么不告诉我你打算一个人去
I didn't think you'd care.
我以为你不会在乎
There were things I had to do.
我还有工作要做
Did you miss me?
你想我了吗
Ben, you okay?
本 你还好吗
What's wrong with him, doctor?
他这是怎么了 医生
Acute pancreatitis.
急性胰腺炎
Probably has to do with his HIV regimen.
可能跟他的HIV养生疗法有关
W-well, his viral load was up and his... his T-cells were down.
他的病毒数上升 T细胞数下降
That's why his doctor changed his medication.
所以他的医生给他换了药
He appears to have had a near-fatal reaction.
他起了几乎致命的反应
Well, is he going to be okay?
他会没事的吧
It depends if we can get his enzyme elevation back down.
要看我们能不能把他的酶指标降下来
Right now it's extremely high.
现在可是远远超过正常量
Well, how long before you know?
什么时候才能知道结果
The next couple of days are going to be critical.
未来几天会很关键
We'll keep him on I.V., normal saline
我们会继续给他输盐水
and off his meds. We'll see how he does.
停止用药 看看他的反应
Thanks, Doctor.
谢谢您 医生
Is there any way I could stay with him tonight?
我今晚能留下来陪他吗
Are you a family member?
你是家属吗
I'm his lover.
我是他的爱人
I'll have an attendant bring you a blanket and a pillow.
我叫护工给你拿枕头和毯子
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, I'll, uh, I'll make his meals.
我可以给他做饭
Since when do you know how to cook?
你什么时候会做饭了
We'll make the meals.
还是我们来做吧
With everything going on at your house?
你们家现在这种情况可以吗
What?
什么
With the renovations and all.
重新装♥修♥ 以及各种杂事
Look, I'll just order the meals.
我还是叫外卖♥♥吧
Uh, then, um, I'll look, uh, after the shop.
那我去看店
You don't know anything about comic books.
你对漫画一无所知
I'm familiar with practically his entire inventory.
我几乎熟悉他所有的库存
I'll look after the store.
我去看店吧
Okay, then, uh, you know what? I will, uh,
那好吧 那...那我...
I will pack him a nice little overnight bag with some of his things,
我来给他整理过夜的行李
Razor, toothpaste, change of undies.
刮胡刀 牙刷 内衣裤
Did it.
弄好了
Then how about fabulous floral arrangements
那我去订些超美丽的鲜花
sent to Ben's room daily?
每天送入本的病房♥
What the fuck does he want with floral arrangements?
他要鲜花干什么
He's unconscious.
他在昏迷中呢
Okay. Well, there must be some- thing I can do.
好吧 我总能干些什么吧
Boil water. He's not pregnant.
去烧开水 他又没有怀孕
I want some coffee.
我想喝点咖啡
Poor baby, you look exhausted.
可怜的宝贝 你看起来精疲力尽
Michael, how's Ben's fever?
迈克 本的发烧退下去了吗
Is Ben all right? Did the doctor say anything?
本还好吗 医生怎么说的
Is he going to be okay?
他会没事的吧
They don't know.
他们还不知道
Sweetie, come... come sit down.
亲爱的 过来坐下
I'll make you some coffee.
我给你煮点咖啡
I haven't got time. I gotta get back to the hospital.
我没时间 我要赶回医院去
Uh, hon... honey...
亲爱的
Your room is a shit-hole.
你的房♥间就是个狗窝
I can't find my black jeans.
我找不到那条黑色牛仔裤了
They're in your hand.
在你手里呢
Did you call your mom? No.
给你妈妈打电♥话♥了吗 没
I called Vic.
我打给维克了
Well, don't you think...
你不觉得...
No, I don't think.
不 我不觉得
She'd just give me shit.
她就知道骂我
I don't need a bunch of shit right now.
我现在需要的不是挨骂
You should take a nap.
你应该睡一觉
I can't.
我不能睡
I... where's my blue shirt?
我的蓝色短袖呢
You're wearing it.
你穿着呢
Hey, you don't have to be brave on account of me.
你不必因为我而表现得勇敢
On account of you? Who's...
因为你 谁...
Who the hell's thinking about you?
谁他妈管你
I'm thinking about Ben.
我现在就惦记着本
He could die.
他可能会死的
Then you should let us help you.
那你应该让我们帮你
I don't need any help.
我不需要帮助
I can do it myself.
我自己能行
You really ought to save the hero shit
你真该把这套英雄主义
for the goddamn comic books.
留着编写你的漫画书
It's not hero shit.
我不是要当英雄
I can take care of myself, and Ben,
我能照顾好自己和本
and I don't need you or anyone else coming to rescue me.
我不需要你或其他人来拯救我
I'm doing just fine.
我没事
Good for you.
真有你的
Now what the hell did I do with my wallet?
我的钱包呢
Your stuff is by far the best.
你的作品绝对是鹤立鸡群
You're just saying that because we're friends,
因为我们是朋友 你才这么说的
And because you don't know shit about art.
因为你一点都不懂艺术
Now that's not true.
才不是那样
Stop being such a defensive asshole and take the compliment.
戒心别这么重 欣然接受赞扬吧
She's right.
她说得对
Your stuff is the best, so admit it, you're brilliant.
你的作品的确是最好的 承认吧 你是个天才
I'm brilliant.
我是个天才
Good. That's better.
很好 好多了
That's the guy who was playing the violin.
他就是那个拉小提琴的
Really?
真的吗
You know, for an artist, you sure don't see very well.
作为艺术家 你眼神可不怎么样
Who's she? She's a friend from high school.
她是谁 高中时的朋友
How much you want for this one?
你觉得这个值多少钱
Three.
三
Hundred? Million.
三百吗 三百万
You said I was brilliant.
你说我是个天才的
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表