剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Find anything?
有发现吗
Gardner Vance, 41,
加德纳·万斯 41岁
graduated Harvard Business School,
毕业于哈佛商学院
started as a copywriter for D.B.D. & O. in New York,
最早在纽约DBD&O公♥司♥做文案
then junior AD exec at I. & R. In Chicago,
接着去芝加哥I&R公♥司♥任初级广♥告♥执行官
partner at W.J. In L.A.
洛杉矶WJ公♥司♥的合伙人
What about you?
你有什么发现
What did you find?
找到什么了
Uh, mostly the same as you,
跟你找到的差不多
plus a feature article they did on him in one of the Chicago papers.
外加一份芝加哥报社对他的特别报道
Divorced twice.
离过两次婚
Boxing fanatic.
拳击迷
Straight guys.
异性恋
Well, there's an interesting quote though.
那条引语很有意思
I circled it.
我圈出来了
"When asked if there was an account he'd never been able to land,
"在被问及是否有搞不定的客户时
Vance said, 'yeah... Brown athletics.'"
万斯说 「当然有 布朗运动品公♥司♥」"
Where are you going?
你去哪里
To see a few of my hottest tricks.
去找些最性感火♥辣♥的男人
You're going to the baths now?
你这个时候去公共浴室吗
You're going to fuck us both out of a job.
你会害我也跟你一起丢了工作的
This is the filthiest...
这是我见过的最脏
the sleaziest, the most disgusting motel room I've ever seen.
最低劣 最恶心的旅馆房♥间
You were expecting the Ritz-Carlton?
难道你以为会是丽思卡尔顿豪华酒店吗
What? Hey, where are you going?
怎么 你要去哪
Home. But we just walked in.
回家 可我们才刚来啊
And now we're just walking out.
那现在我们要离开
But we already paid.
钱都付过了
By the hour. What kind of motel has hourly rates?
按小时收费 什么样的汽车旅馆按小时收费
The kind where you sneak away for a quickie with some chickie,
就是那种你偷偷跑来跟人打快炮的地方
and hope your wife doesn't find out.
还希望你老婆不会发现
Take off your coat. Stay a while.
把外套脱了吧 就待一会儿
God.
天啊
But there are stains on the bedspread.
床单上还有脏污
And holes in the carpet and it smells.
地毯上有洞 好臭啊
I know.
我知道
Sleazy. Sexy.
又脏又性感
Spontaneous.
随性点吧
Can't we be spontaneous some...
我们就不能随性点
some place else like where they change the sheets,
找一家会换床单
and have room service?
有客房♥服务的旅馆吗
This says they have a complete line of sex toys,
这儿写着 他们提供整套情♥趣♥用♥品♥
including 31 flavours of lubricant at the front desk.
还有31种不同味道的润滑剂
Take your pick.
你尽情选吧
Come on.
来吧
That's a good girl.
真是个好姑娘
Jesus christ!
老天啊
I-I gotta call the manager.
我要打电♥话♥给经理
It's not the Ritz-Carlton.
这里不是丽思卡尔顿豪华酒店
Why don't we put the TV on?
不如把电视打开
Maybe it'll drown them out.
也许能盖过他们的动静
What else is on?
还有什么节目
Those things aren't real, are they?
那对奶♥子♥不可能是真的吧
I think mine are bigger. I hope not.
我觉得我的更大 但愿不是
...invented in Beijing, as the Chinese...
源自北♥京♥ 鉴于中国人...
It's my favourite cooking show.
这是我最喜欢的烹饪节目
He's preparing Mandarin duck.
他在做北♥京♥烤鸭
I've always wanted to know how to make that.
我一直想知道怎么做这道菜
...this is an air pump,
这是一个空气泵
it's actually going to pump air into it,
把空气打进这个里面
separates the skin from the meat. Thanks.
就能把皮和肉分开 谢谢
And that's the secret of rendering off the fat.
这就是除去油脂的诀窍
Once it's separated...
等皮肉分离后
Hey, Emmett.
你好 艾美特
Hi, George.
你好 乔治
I miss you.
我想你了
I miss you too.
我也想你
Now you mustn't cry.
你千万别哭
I'll try not to.
我尽力忍♥住
Let me see you smile now.
让我看看你的微笑
I don't know if I can.
我不知道笑不笑得出来
Emmett, now come on. You can do better than that.
艾美特 加油 你可以笑得比这美
That's better.
这样好多了
Well, did you receive my little gift?
收到我的小礼物了吗
"Little"?
"小"吗
God, I couldn't believe it.
天呐 我简直不敢相信
Neither could we.
我们也不敢相信
See, you... you always say...
是这样的 你总是说
"Fuck 'em all."
"去他妈的"
Well, to do that you've got to have "Fuck 'em all" Money.
足够的财力才能让你有底气说这话
W-w-well, what am I supposed to do with it?
我该怎么用这笔钱呢
Whatever you want.
随你怎么花
Whatever makes you happy.
怎么开心怎么花
Y-you made me happy.
你让我开心
You too.
你也是
More than you'll know.
你带给我的快乐超乎想象
10 mil's a pretty clear indication.
一千万足以明意了
I guess this is it.
我想我们缘尽于此
You're off on your adventure...
你继续你的旅程
I'm off on mine.
我继续我的
I need these in three hours.
三小时内要搞定这些
I'm not fotomat.
我可不是摄影机器
I'll try.
我尽力吧
That's good.
很好
Dip in here.
手伸进去
Thank you.
谢谢
Good.
很好
Nice, guys.
好极了 各位
Nice, guys.
好极了 各位
Beautiful.
美
Good. Good.
太棒了 太棒了
Got your airline ticket.
你的飞机票
But I don't think you'll be needing it.
但我估计你用不上
I called Brown's office.
我打去布朗的办公室
They said he doesn't accept unsolicited pictures. Turn around.
他们说他不接受不请自发的照片 转个圈
Yeah, yeah. Good.
很好 漂亮
Do you want me to cancel?
要我替你取消吗
Emmett!
艾美特
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
Oh, god! People don't get their friends a car.
天呐 谁会送车给朋友呢
Unless you're a game show host.
除非你是游戏节目主持人
Oh, it's not just a car.
不只是一辆车
It's a Subaru suv.
是一辆斯巴鲁SUV
I read in a recent survey,
我稍稍调查了下
it's the number one choice among lesbians.
这款车是拉拉的首选
I'm sure Mr. Subaru would be thrilled.
我想斯巴鲁先生一定很激动
Justin, this is for you.
贾斯汀 这是给你的
A trip to Italy?
意大利旅行
Yeah.
是啊
George and I were planning...
乔治和我原本打算...
But never mind.
算了 不说了
You're going, as artists have for centuries, to the Eternal City,
你去吧 就像所有艺术家一样 去到永恒之
to Florence, to Venice.
去佛罗伦萨 去威尼斯
It is there that you will discover your soul.
你将在那里发现自己的灵魂
And see lots of statues of naked men too.
还能见到一堆裸男雕塑
Thanks, Em.
谢谢了 小艾
When you and brian are in Milan, he can use this.
你和布莱恩去米兰的时候 他可以用上这个
It's a gift certificate to, uh, Armani for the fall collection.
这是一张阿玛尼秋季新款系列的礼券
Oh, he'll love a new suit.
他会很喜欢一套新西装的
The entire collection.
是一整套系列
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表