剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
To Judge Bruce and Dr. Bobby.
敬布鲁斯法官和鲍比医生
Congratulations!
恭喜你们
10 years of fidelity.
十年忠诚相伴
Happy anniversary.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary. Happy anniversary.
纪念日快乐 纪念日快乐
Where's Jamie?
杰米人呢
He said he's stuck in surgery.
他说有手术走不开
I'm sure he's operating...
我相信他在做手术
with some boy.
对某个男孩"爱不释手"
Or at Club Sodom.
或是在索多玛俱乐部
That awful place?
那个可怕的地方吗
Where they dance and take drugs.
他们在那里又跳舞又嗑药的
And have sex.
还做♥爱♥
So I've heard.
我听说的
It's a shame Jamie's allowed himself to become a stereotype,
真是太可惜了 杰米堕落成了典型的淫乱同志
instead of a role model for the community.
而非成为同性恋群体的榜样
Right. Hopefully one day he'll come to his senses and...
没错 希望他某天能恢复理智
and realize that his... his time could be spent
意识到应该把时间花在
in so many more productive ways.
更多有意义的事情上
Like joining our gay men's reading group.
比如说加入我们同志读书会
Yes.
没错
Last week, we read Sylvia Plath.
上周 我们读了西尔维娅·普拉斯的作品
And this week...
本周
Jane Austen.
是简·奥斯汀的作品
That's the best anniversary gift we've ever received.
那是我们收到的最棒的纪念日礼物
"Gay As Blazes" will be right back.
《烈火同志》 广♥告♥之后马上回来
Blaze this.
烈火个屁
Brian! What did you do that for?
布莱恩 你为什么要这样
Come on. What are you doing?
别这样 你这是在干什么
You want me to chuck my beer?
想让我拿啤酒泼你们吗
That's my favourite new show.
这是我最喜欢的新剧
The actors are dreamy.
演员们太有诱惑了
And "The Times" says it's the most honest look
《时报》说这是最真实反映
at gay life ever portrayed on television.
同性恋生活的电视剧
Well then, where's the sucking?
那口♥交♥场面呢
And where's the fucking?
做♥爱♥场面呢
Jesus, don't you get enough of that at home.
我的天 你在家还没有做够吗
The whole point of G.A.B.
《烈火同志》好就好在
is that it's not all about sex.
并不是只谈论性
There's more to gay life than that.
而是更多地描绘同志生活
Like, reading Sylvia Plath.
比如读西尔维娅·普拉斯的书
I'd sooner kill myself.
我宁可自杀
These characters have principles.
这些角色都有原则
When you have principles, you don't need orgasms.
一旦你有了原则 就不再需要性高♥潮♥
You have principles when you don't have orgasms.
是因为没有性高♥潮♥ 才称自己有原则吧
I, for one, commend the writers and the producers
我个人很欣赏编剧和制片人
for portraying us as mature and responsible.
把我们描绘得成熟而富有责任感
Instead of being promiscuous and narcissistic.
而非滥交和自恋
Welcome to fantasy island.
欢迎来到幻想岛
Oh, I wish they'd bring that back.
我倒希望《幻想岛》那部剧能回归
Even you have to admit,
不过你不得不承认
it's important that the straight world sees realistic portrayals of us.
让异性恋们了解我们的真实生活是非常重要的
You call that realistic?
你觉得那也叫真实
And who gives a flying fuck what straight people think?
谁他妈在乎异性恋们怎么想
Hey, you better watch your mouth
嘿 你说话最好小心点
now that you're getting the hero award from the centre.
毕竟同性恋中心马上要给你颁发英雄奖了
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
You saved Justin's life.
你救了贾斯汀的命
They can keep their golden dildo.
他们可以把金老二奖杯自己留着
I expect you to be at the awards dinner Sunday night.
我希望你能出席周日的颁奖晚宴
Actually... Thanks.
其实... 谢谢
One for you. Sunday? Damn!
给你一张 周日啊 见鬼
It's suck-o-rama at the tool shed.
周日在工具房♥里有口♥交♥集♥会♥
Very mature, Brian.
真够"成熟"的 布莱恩
Yes, there he goes, our hero.
好了 我们的大英雄走了
We now return to "Gay As Blazes".
《烈火同志》 现在继续
Hurting, hurting.
好疼 好疼
Did the munchers send you
那两个女同派你盯着我
to make sure I didn't misbehave?
确保我不会乱搞吗
No. I thought we could misbehave together.
不是 我想我们可以一起乱搞
I can't. I gotta get back.
不行 我要回去了
Christ, don't tell me you're actually becoming
天呐 别告诉我你真的要变成
a good example for gay men everywhere.
全世界基佬的模范
No, I'll leave that to "Gay As Blazes".
不 这个任务交给《烈火同志》吧
Justin still gets kind of freaky when he's on his own too long.
贾斯汀一个人呆久了 还是会惊慌失措
Oh, right.
好吧
Well, what about tomorrow?
那明天怎么安排
Oh, slave tags?
奴隶标牌吗
Kinky.
口味很重啊
They're two uber-passes to comicon.
我有两张动漫大会的贵宾证
Priority access to all events,
所有活动都能优先参加
a complete comic book overload!
一大堆漫画哟
One for me and one for you.
我一个 你一个
Dude!
老兄
The kids at school will, like, puke.
学生们见了要羡慕死
They'll be, like, so jealous.
他们会嫉妒死我们的
I'll take that as a no.
我猜你这是拒绝我的意思
I'd run away screaming, but it's been a long day.
我也很想跳起来欢呼 但今天很累
All right. Well, sure. Okay.
好吧 那行吧
I'll see you around sometime.
下次有空再见
The sulking gives you jowls, it's not attractive.
你生气的时候下巴突出 很难看
It's just, we haven't hooked up since I got back.
只是 我回来后我们还没一起玩过呢
I thought this would be a chance, that's all.
我以为这是个机会 仅此而已
What time tomorrow?
明天几点
6:00. Marriott downtown.
6点 在市区的万豪国际酒店
I'll meet you out front.
我们门口见
You're going and that's final.
你得去 就这样
The fuck I am.
我他妈才不去
Where the hell are my goddamn car keys?
我的车钥匙放哪儿去了
And don't think that you can make me change my mind
你别以为凭一袋
by inducing a sugar high with a cheap bag of doughnuts.
高糖分的甜甜圈 就能让我改变主意
God, the ones with the sprinkles are good.
天呐 带糖花的这种真好吃
Come to daddy.
到爸爸这儿来
Come on, sonny-boy.
过来 乖孩子
We went to a lot of trouble
我们可费了不少劲儿
to get them to give you that award.
才让他们同意给你颁奖
Tell them to give it to someone that needs their approval.
叫他们把奖颁给一个需要得到他们认可的人
But it's not about approval.
跟认可没有关系
It's about honouring your bravery, your courage.
重点在于肯定你的勇敢 你的勇气
Hey, hon?
嗨 亲爱的
Do you want to try one of the crullers?
要吃个甜甜圈吗
No. I know I left them... right here.
不 我记得我就放在这里
It's about the $300 a plate they're charging.
他们只在意人头费 出席者每人要出300美元
It's to raise money for a new daycare programme
那是为了给新的日托项目筹资
which, please god, Gus will benefit from.
盖斯也能从中受益
D'you hear that?
你听见了吗
Daycare.
日托
Hey, this may be a joke to you,
嘿 也许这对你来说是个笑话
but this is important.
但是这很重要
Not just to the community, but to Mel and me.
不光是对同性群体 对茉儿和我也很重要
It's our first year on the committee.
这是我们加入委员会的第一年
I'm sorry to fuck with your social climbing.
很遗憾挡了你们的社交升迁之路
You little shit!
你个小混♥蛋♥
Look. Honey, that's enough sugar. I can't believe that!
听着 宝贝 你不能再吃糖了 真难以置信
Come on, Brian.
好了 布莱恩
You can't blow off an evening in your honour.
这是属于你的光荣夜晚 你不能不去
Stand up.
站起来
Listen to me, Mister.
听我说 先生
You will show up at the ceremony.
你必须给我出席典礼
You will check your pissy attitude at the door,
你在进场前必须改掉你这玩世不恭的臭态度
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表