剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Mike!
迈克
It's so good to see you.
再次见到你 我好高兴
You too, Trace.
我也很高兴 特蕾西
What made you come back?
你怎么回来了
You were really excited about going.
你之前很激动终于可以去那边了呢
David and I broke up.
我和大卫分手了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
So, I'm just kind of picking up where I left off.
话说 我想找回原来的生活 重新开始
I thought I'd come by here and see if my old job is...
就来看看我的旧职位是不是...
Well, look who's honouring us with his presence.
看看是谁大驾光临啊
Hey, Andrew.
你好 安德鲁
Never thought I'd see you again, Novotny.
我以为再也不会见到你了 诺瓦特尼
Mike's moved back to Pittsburgh.
迈克搬回匹兹堡了
No kidding.
不会吧
Must've missed it on the news.
我肯定错过新闻了
Aren't you supposed to be restocking?
你不是该去补货了吗
Yes, sir.
是 先生
So, things didn't work out, huh?
看来你在那边不顺利啊
Well, I wouldn't... I wouldn't say that.
我觉得 也不能这么说
I mean, sometimes you need to try new things.
有时候 就得尝试新事物
Discover what's right for you, and...
发现什么是最适合自己的
where you really belong, and I discovered
你到底属于哪里 我发现
that what's right for me is...
最适合我的就是
being here.
在这里生活
You know, maybe even get my old job back.
或许 可以继续干我以前的工作
Oh, I hate to break it to you,
我真不忍♥心告诉你
but your old job's been filled.
但你的职位已经被人占了
After you left, Don promoted me.
你离开之后 唐提拔了我
That's great. Yeah.
那很棒啊 是啊
I was glad to see he finally came to his senses.
我很高兴他总算醒悟了
So I guess you're out of luck.
看来你运气不佳了
I guess I am.
我想也是
Well, if you happen to hear of anything...
要是你碰巧听说有职位空缺的话
Well, as a matter of fact,
实际上
we do have a position for which I think
我们这里的确有个职位
you'd be ideally suited,
相当适合你
since you already had it.
毕竟你以前就干过这工作
Assistant manager.
副经理
You mean... working for you?
你是说 在你手下工作
You got it.
你说得很对
Let me know if you're interested.
要是有兴趣的话 跟我说一声
He had nightmares again last night.
他昨晚又做噩梦了
I went in to comfort him, but, uh...
我去安慰他 可是
The doctor says it's... normal...
医生说 这很 正常
if you can call that normal,
那怎么能叫正常
that kind of behaviour, if someone's been attacked.
被人袭击之后 产生那样的反应
But...
但是
to see him in that kind of pain...
看他那么痛苦
You know, I want to help him.
我很想帮助他
Only, there doesn't seem to be any way.
只是 似乎根本没有办法帮忙
I can't.
我做不到
It's okay.
没事的
Here.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
Have some coconut cake.
吃点椰蓉酥
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Vic made it himself.
维克亲手做的
Yeah, it's my warm up for Gus' birthday.
是啊 为盖斯的生日派对练练手
He used to be a pastry chef.
他以前是个糕点师
I didn't say a word.
我可什么都没说
This is good. Too good.
真好吃 太好吃了
We faggots are a talented bunch.
我们同性恋是非常有才的
You gotta hand us that.
这点你必须承认
Indestructible too.
也很坚强
If AIDS and gay-bashers
如果艾滋病 袭击同性恋的人
and crackpot Christians and fucking Republicans
神经病基♥督♥徒 和该死的共和党人
can't destroy you, nothing can!
都无法毁灭同性恋 那你们就是无敌的
And Justin'll make it too.
贾斯汀也会好起来的
You'll see.
你就拭目以待吧
I gotta run.
我得走了
Molly's going to come back from her play date.
莫莉去朋友家玩 就快回来了
Thanks for the cake.
谢谢你做的蛋糕
We'll see you, Jen.
再见 詹
You know, Jen, they say that a boy's best friend,
詹 都说男孩最好的朋友
especially a gay boy, is his mother.
尤其是同性恋男孩 就是他的母亲
But that's not always the case.
但并不总是那样
Maybe what he needs right now is somebody else.
也许他现在需要的是别的人
Somebody who could get close to him.
一个可以和他亲近的人
More important, someone that he would like to be close to.
更重要的是 一个他愿意亲近的人
Debbie,
黛比
I'm sorry, but not after what happened.
对不起 但是发生这种事后 不行
Well... it was just a suggestion.
反正 我也不过是提个建议
Besides, I can look after him myself.
再说了 我自己能照顾好他
Of course you can.
你当然可以
Okay.
好吧
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
I'm glad it's you.
我很高兴开门的是你
Who else would it be?
不然还能是谁
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
In. Did I say you could?
进去啊 我说让你进了吗
Don't give me any shit, all right?
别跟我胡闹 好吗
I nearly freaked out five times getting here.
我在来这里的路上五次被吓到不知所措
Well, you're going to have to nearly freak out
那你回家的路上还得再被
five more times getting home.
吓到不知所措五次
I want to see you. Well you can't, okay?
我想见你 但你不能见我 好吗
Why not?
为什么不行
Are you fucking some guy?
你在操别的男人吗
None of your fucking business.
不关你的事
Now go away.
滚吧
But why?
为什么啊
Why?
为什么
You can't believe what this guy can take.
这个男人的屁♥眼♥什么都能插得进去
No wonder they call him "the chunnel".
怪不得人家叫他"隧♥道♥"呢
Are you on misterfister.net again?
你又在上「拳♥交♥网」吧
It's my late-afternoon coffee break.
这是我傍晚的休息时间
As opposed to your early-afternoon coffee break,
你一两点的时候也要休息
your late-morning coffee break...
快到中午的时候也要休息
Some guys get all the breaks.
某些人就是有很多休息时间
When do you ever find the time to work?
你什么时候抽出空来工作
I manage to fit it in.
我会挤出时间的
Actually, right now
实际上 现在
I should be working on the Magruder report.
我该做马格鲁德的报告了
Wertshafter's expecting it at...
温斯福特还等着我交
Holy shit. He's playing "hide the hydrant".
我的天 他在玩"藏栓"
The fire hydrant?
消火栓吗
Fuck!
操
Shit. What?
操 怎么了
What?
怎么了
I just spilled coffee on my pants.
我刚把咖啡洒裤子上了
Sure you didn't already?
你确定你还没射吗
Fuck!
操
Schmidt.
施密特
M-M-Mr. Wertshafter, I...
温温斯福特先先先生
I can...
我可以
I can explain this. I, uh, uh...
我可以 解释
Fuck.
操
Fuck
操
Fuck!
操
Justin, my god, what are you doing?
贾斯汀 我的天 你在干什么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表