剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Is this real? Honey, I wish.
这是真的吗 我倒希望是 亲爱的
So, how are you doing, my Divina?
我的迪薇娜 你还好吗
That's what you called me in high school.
高中时你就这么叫我
Now, your son tells me you work at the diner
你儿子跟我说你在餐厅工作
and Vic was sick, and now he's better.
维克生病了 现在好些了
30 years in a nutshell.
30年就这么简单概括了
31. Yeah.
是31年 是啊
Michael... is a very nice young man.
迈克 是个很不错的年轻人
I'm very proud of him.
我很为他骄傲
And I would be too.
我也会的
He's polite, caring, good looking.
他彬彬有礼 会关心人 长得又帅
In fact, he reminded me a lot of someone I used to know.
其实 他让我想起了我过去认识的一个人
Only at first, I couldn't figure out who it was.
不过一开始 我想不起来究竟是谁
Then when I discovered that you're his mother, I realized...
而当我发现他母亲就是你时 我意识到
I was looking at myself.
我是在看我自己
In a mirror, through time.
穿越时空 看到了年轻时的自己
Why didn't you ever tell me?
你怎么从来没告诉过我
You'd already left town.
当时你已经走了
Run off to the big city to be a star.
跑到大城市去当明星了
W-what was I supposed to do? Call you up
我能怎么做呢 给你打电♥话♥
and say, "Hey! Guess what? You're a dad.
然后说 "嘿 猜猜怎么着 你当爸爸了
Come back and marry me."
回来娶我吧"
So, you decided to have him on your own,
所以你决定独自生下他
raise him on your own.
独自抚养他
Must've taken a lot of courage.
一定需要很多勇气吧
It was the easiest decision I ever made.
那是我做过的最容易的决定
Who'd you tell him his father was?
你跟他说他的亲生父亲是谁
A soldier who'd died in Vietnam.
越战中牺牲的一位士兵
I picked his name out of the newspaper, from a list of the dead.
我在报纸上的阵亡名单里选了一个名字
I even changed my own name.
我甚至改了自己的姓氏
You went to a lot of trouble to make sure he'd never find out.
你费了不少功夫 让他永远不会发现
I wanted him to have a hero.
我希望他心中有个英雄
And I could never be that.
而我永远成不了英雄
It wasn't so much that you were gay, Danny.
不是因为你是同性恋 丹尼
I always...
我当年..
kind of suspected.
一直有些怀疑你是
In fact, that's prob-ably why I liked you.
实际上 那或许正是我喜欢你的原因
It's that you lied to me.
问题是你骗了我
You weren't the only one.
我不仅骗了你
I lied to myself as well.
我也骗了自己
I wanted to be something I wasn't.
我当年想伪装自己
Well, you sure as hell succeeded.
那你的确成功了
And he sure as hell didn't need to know
而且他也确实没必要知道
that his dad was a drag queen.
他的亲生父亲是个变装女王
And now he's found your goddamn picture in the yearbook.
现在他在毕业纪念册里发现了你那该死的照片
And he's put two and two together.
然后他开始想明白了
And knowing him, he's coming here to talk to you any minute.
我了解他 他随时可能来找你
Christ, what do I tell him?
老天 我该怎么跟他说
Hell if I know.
我哪知道
Well, I'm sure if you explained, that he'd understand.
你要是跟他解释 他会理解的
What, that I've lied to him his entire life?
怎么 跟他说我骗了他一辈子吗
He'll never trust me again.
他再也不会信任我了
And I wouldn't blame him.
我也不会怪他
We were with her almost two- and-a-half hours.
我们跟她聊了差不多两个半小时
She seemed really impressed.
她似乎对我们有深刻的印象
Well, that's a good sign, isn't it?
那是个好兆头 不是吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Christ, I hate these heels.
天呐 我讨厌高跟鞋
Baby, come here.
宝贝 过来
That's nice.
真舒服
And Brian behaved himself?
布莱恩有乖乖的吗
More than behaved.
不仅是乖
He was charming and attentive.
他很有风度 还很关心人
I hope not too attentive.
希望不要关心过头了
He complimented the school up the wazoo.
他把学校猛夸了一顿
Everything was perfect.
一切都很完美
So, why suddenly the long face?
那你为什么突然拉长个脸
It should've been you and me in there.
本来应该我们两个去的
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价吧
Besides, it was your idea. I know.
再说了 这也是你的主意 我知道
It seemed like a good one at the time, but...
当时觉得是个好主意 但...
now, I don't know.
现在我也不确定了
Hey, don't worry about it.
好了 别担心
Sometimes the ends actually do justify the means.
有时目的正当 可以不择手段
Besides, the important thing is,
再说了 重要的是
is that Gus has the same chance as every other kid.
要让盖斯和其他孩子有同等的机会
YELLO? May I speak with Mrs. Kinney?
你好 肯尼夫人在吗
Who? Mrs. Kinney.
找谁 肯尼夫人
Yes.
好的
Hang on.
等一下
Mrs. Kinney.
肯尼夫人
Hello?
你好
Ms. Harper.
哈珀女士
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢你
Oh-h, Mel and I... I mean...
茉儿和我 我是说...
Brian and I felt the same way.
布莱恩和我也都这么觉得
We would be so pleased if Gus was enrolled in...
如果你们能接收盖斯 我们就太高兴了
What?
什么
"Uh-huh", what?
什么怎么了
I understand.
我能理解
Well, uh...
那么
Thank you for calling.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来
What? What'd she say?
什么 她说什么了
He didn't get in. What?
他没被录取 什么
He didn't get in.
他没被录取
Oh, god... Ms. Harper called with her apologies.
天呐 哈珀女士打电♥话♥来道歉
She thought my husband and I were absolutely charming
她觉得我丈夫和我都很不错
and they would love to have Gus, but...
也很想接收盖斯 但是
So, what's the problem?
究竟有什么问题
They only had one spot open
他们只有一个空缺
and they gave it to another child...
他们把机会给了另一个孩子
with same-sex parents.
家长是同性恋的一个孩子
Are you shitting me?
你在逗我吧
The board decided
学校董事会决定
that the student population had to be more diversified.
学生群体应该更为多样化
Well, we're going to sue.
我们要起诉
Th-this is discrimination.
这是歧视
Against who? Heterosexuals?
歧视谁 异性恋吗
You think this is funny?
你觉得这好笑是吗
I think it's hilarious!
我觉得简直笑死人了
Oh, wait till Brian hears.
布莱恩听到这事得疯掉
What are we going to do now?
现在我们如何是好
I'm going to take a bath.
我要洗个澡
And first thing tomorrow,
明天第一件事
we're going to look for another school.
就是再找一所学校
And this time,
而这一次
Gus' parents, Lindsay and Melanie,
盖斯的家长 琳赛和茉蕾妮
will go to the interview.
会去参加面试
Come on, rub my other foot.
来 给我揉揉另一只脚
I'll rub your other foot,
让我给你揉脚
I'll tell you I'm going to rub.
让你见识下我还要揉揉什么
When I was in school,
我上学那会儿
I had a part-time job walking people's dogs.
兼♥职♥帮人遛狗
Who knew you could make money wagging your tail?
谁知道自己摇尾巴也能挣钱呢
Some turnout, huh?
来的人可真多啊
Congratulations, baby. Thank you,
祝贺你啊 宝贝 谢啦
But I owe it all to Michael for delivering Divina.
但都多亏了迈克请来迪薇娜
There you go. Thanks.
给 谢谢
Oh, show's about to start.
演出快开始了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表