剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
with the answers to the officer's exam at the inter- galactic academy.
在银河系学院的军官考试中
Astro would never lie or cheat or steal.
阿斯特罗从不欺骗 作弊或偷窃
Well, as soon as I read that I...
一看到那句话
I hopped back on my bike
我就跳上自行车
and I rode back to Fisher's drug store and...
回到了费歇尔药妆店里
I told mr. Fisher that I had swiped it.
我告诉费希先生我偷了书
I was sure he was going to call the cops.
我以为他肯定要报♥警♥
But instead he reached into his pocket
但他却从口袋里
and he pulled out two quarters...
掏出了两个硬币
and he put them into the cash register
然后放进收银机
and he handed me back the comic.
把漫画书又给了我
And he said that I should go home,
他说我可以回家了
my mom was probably worried about me.
我妈妈会担心的
You're a good man, Michael Novotny.
你是个好人 迈克·诺瓦特尼
Even if you are a petty crook.
哪怕你是个小毛贼
Where's mine?
我的呢
Could I have the arts and leisure section?
我能看看文艺版吗
I'm reading it.
我正在看呢
In the six years I've known you,
我认识你6年
you've never read the arts and leisure section.
你从来不看文艺版
Well, I'm reading it today.
我今天就看了
Hang on. It's for you.
稍等 找你的
Hi, mom. Did you get my message?
嗨 妈 你收到我的留言了吗
That's good.
太好了
But she left it to me, she wanted me to wear it.
但是她留给我了 她希望我在结婚时穿的
Well, it's real to me, mom.
对我来说是真的 妈
And it's not your place to refuse, mother.
轮不到你来拒绝 妈
Now what?
又怎么了
She won't let me have my granny Faye's wedding dress.
她不准我穿菲伊外婆的婚纱
What?
什么
She said if granny Faye knew
她说如果菲伊外婆知道
a lesbian was getting married in her dress,
一个拉拉要穿她的婚纱结婚
she'd die.
她会气死的
I thought she already did.
她不是已经死了吗
Honey.
亲爱的
It meant a lot to me to get married in her dress.
穿着她的婚纱结婚 对我来说意义重大
I know, baby. I know.
我懂 亲爱的 我懂
Holy shit!
我♥操♥
No wallet, no I.D.
没钱包 没身份证
You searched the dumpster?
垃圾箱里找过了吗
Yeah,
是的
and the alley all the way back to the corner.
从小巷一直到街角都找过了
Nothing.
什么都没找到
Search it again.
再找找
You mind if I ask you a couple of questions, uh, Debbie?
我能问你些问题吗 黛比
Not if you don't mind me asking you one first.
除非你先回答我的问题
What the fuck happened?
到底是怎么回事
Looks like somebody strangled the victim
看起来有人勒死了受害人
And tossed him in the trash.
然后把他扔到了垃圾箱里
What time did you say you found him?
你是什么时候发现他的
15, 20 minutes ago.
15到20分钟前
Uh, when I called you.
然后我就报♥警♥了
How long do you think he's been in there?
你觉得他在那里多久了
Six, seven hours from the look of it.
看起来有六七个小时了
You ever seen him before?
你之前见过他吗
Yeah, I seen him.
是的 我见过
Sunshine, don't look.
小阳光 别看
Sunshine?
小阳光吗
Yeah.
是啊
That's what I call him.
我一直这么叫他
What, you got a problem with that?
你对此有意见吗
How about him, has he got a name?
那他呢 他叫什么
Spanish omelet.
西班牙蛋卷
What?
什么
Extra crispy home fries,
超脆炸薯条
whole wheat toast.
全麦面包
I only knew him by his order.
我只知道他点过什么餐
Hey, you got a name, detective?
嘿 问到名字了吗 警探
Looks like we got a Jane Doe.
看来是个女无名氏
What'd you just say?
你刚刚说什么
Ah, cop talk.
警♥察♥的行话
You know, just because you found a body on Liberty Avenue,
虽然你们是在自♥由♥大道发现的尸体
doesn't give you the right to make fag jokes.
但你们没有资格拿同志开玩笑
The boy in the trash was some- body's son.
垃圾桶里的那个男孩也是别人的儿子
Yeah. I'm sure he made his mother proud.
是啊 我相信他妈妈很为他骄傲
Well, I am the proud mother of a gay son.
我为我的同性恋儿子骄傲
And you are a homophobic prick.
而你是个恐同的混♥蛋♥
The name's Horvath.
我叫霍瓦特
H-o-r-v-a-t-h. File a complaint.
记好了 有本事去投诉我吧
Ma, are you okay?
妈 你没事吧
This is my gay son, Michael.
这就是我的同性恋儿子 迈克
I was just telling this nice officer all about you, honey.
我正跟这个好警官说到你呢 宝贝
Oh, an accident?
是意外吗
Jesus, what happened?
天啊 怎么回事
Oh, my god, is he dead?
老天呐 他死了吗
What the hell d'you serve him, Deb?
你给他吃了什么 黛比
Any of you know this guy?
你们有人认识他吗
I do.
我认识
I danced with him once at Babylon.
我在巴比伦跟他跳过舞
I don't suppose you got his name.
我猜你也不知道他的名字吧
Well, I'm starved. Let's eat.
我饿了 去吃东西吧
Did you see what he was wearing?
你看到他穿了什么吗
Leather pants, tank top.
皮裤 背心
Yeah, my theory is whoever killed him
是啊 我觉得凶手杀了他
was making a fashion statement.
是因为他穿衣品味太差
I think it was a... a crime of passion.
我觉得这是...激♥情♥犯罪
You know, his boyfriend dis- covered that...
他男朋友发现
he was being unfaithful,
他出轨了
so he, uh... sent him a note
所以 给他留了个字条
saying, uh, "Meet me tonight", some secret spot.
说晚上在秘密地点见面
Thinking it was...
他以为是
from his lover, he goes, but when he gets there,
他的情人发来的 于是就去了 可当他到了那里
His boyfriend steps out of the shadows,
他男朋友从黑暗里走了出来
strangles him.
把他勒死了
I think you've seen too many operas.
你歌♥剧看太多了
Oh, uh, I'm going tonight. Big Gala.
我今晚就要去听歌♥剧 超级盛典
I have an extra ticket if you want to go.
我多了一张票 你去不去
I'd rather end up in a dumpster.
我宁愿死在垃圾堆里
So, whoever this, uh,
不管是谁
demented aberration of humanity was
这么丧心病狂地
who, uh, who killed him
杀死了他
Do you think they had sex first?
你说在杀人前他们有没有做♥爱♥
Hope so.
希望有
It's always better to come before you go.
先来再去 先爽再死 总归是不错的
Brian.
布莱恩
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
That's my question.
我正要问你呢
Just sign right there.
麻烦签个名
We're going to show them that every life is valuable,
我们要告诉大家 每条生命都是宝贵的
gay or straight.
无论同性恋还是异性恋
Well, thank goodness somebody around here
谢天谢地 总算还有人
is taking what happened seriously.
能把这事放在心上
I'm so proud of you, sweetheart.
我真为你骄傲 宝贝
Thanks, ma. You want to sign?
谢了 妈 你要签名请♥愿♥吗
Damn right I will. Give me that pen.
当然 给我支笔
Never mind, I got my own.
不用了 我自己有
"Bring back Captain Astro",
"复活阿斯特罗队长"
what the fuck is this?
这什么鬼东西
It's a petition to the publishers to bring him back.
是给出版商的请♥愿♥书 把这个角色复活
What is the matter with all of you?
你们都有什么毛病啊
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表