剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I-I got a great group of friends. I love 'em to death,
我有一群很好的朋友 我非常爱他们
but I'm still looking for that special someone.
但是我一直还在寻找那个对的人
So if you're looking to have some fun, call me.
如果你想过有趣的生活 给我打电♥话♥
Well?
怎么样
You have excellent posture.
你的姿势很好
Nice shirt.
衬衫不错
You're absolutely adorable.
你太可爱了
It's pathetic.
真可悲
At least somebody's honest.
至少有人说了句真话
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
What a complete fucking waste of time and money.
真♥他♥妈♥的浪费时间和金钱
Listen, Mikey, you have to sell yourself.
听着 小迈 你得推销你自己
You're... you're no different than toothpaste or shampoo.
就像是推销牙膏和洗发水一样
People want sexy.
人们要的是性感
They want hot. He's right.
他们要的是热辣劲爆 他说得对
I think I'll re-heat this pizza.
我去"热"一下披萨
So what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
Don't move.
别动
Let's see.
我们来看看文案
"Nice guy..." Make that "A hot guy".
"好男人" 换成"性感男人"
"Well-rounded..."
"多才多艺"
Could you make that "Well-hung"?
换成"天生大器"
"With a spirit of adventure."
"富有冒险精神"
"Is into any scene."
"无所不好"
Can't say that.
别那么写
Shut up and show me some skin.
闭嘴 露点肉
"If you're giving, with a great sense of humour,
"如果你慷慨大方 有幽默感
big heart..."
心胸宽广..."
"If you like to give it..."
"如果你喜欢做攻..."
"Have a great body..."
"身材健美"
"and a big cock..."
"有一根大鸡♥巴♥"
"I want to hear from you."
"静候联♥系♥"
Perfect.
完美
That's the one.
就要这个效果
I'd date me. So would I.
我愿意约我自己 我也愿意
Theoretically speaking.
理论上说而已
Well, it's not exactly what I wrote.
这个文案跟我写的不一样啊
Writers, complaining every time you change a fucking word.
该死的文案写手 每次换个词 他们都要抱怨
You'll be beating them off with a stick.
到时候有一堆人找你 你要拿棍子赶
Hopefully you won't need a stick.
但愿你不必使用棍子
So how does it feel, Mikey,
感觉怎么样 小迈
to be the hottest guy on the Internet?
作为网上最性感的男人
Well, in the modern re-telling,
在现代版的童话故事里
the coach would be a limo,
四轮马车对应的是豪华轿车
and the liveried footman would, uh,
穿制♥服♥的男仆
would be the driver,
对应的就是司机
and Cinderella would, of course,
灰姑娘对应的当然就是
be a fag rather than a woman,
基佬 而不是女人
since no self-respecting woman would let herself
因为有自尊的女人绝对不会
be enticed to a strange man's home
受到珠宝 豪车 香槟和鱼子酱的诱惑
with jewelry, a limo, champagne and caviar...
跑到陌生男人的家里去
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, my God.
天呐
Something tells me I'm not in Kansas anymore.
感觉我已经不是在堪萨斯了
In fact, something tells me I'm not in Pittsburgh anymore.
确切地说 感觉我已经不是在匹兹堡了
Fetch?
费奇
It's him.
就是他
Uh, your, uh, your... your majesty.
陛...陛下
Your... grace, your, uh...
大人
gorgeousness, I, uh...
阁下 我...
I received the bracelet...
我收到了手镯
And I'm yours.
我完全属于你了
I'm the butler, sir.
我是管家 先生
This way.
这边请
Okay. Yeah. Right.
好 好的
Jesus, if he's the butler...
老天 如果他是管家...
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh... my... God!
我的 天呐
If...they...could... see me now that little gang of mine...
如果我的那帮朋友 能看到我现在的样子
No, no, no. Don't do that. No. No.
不 别这么做 不要
This is, uh, no time to be a show-tune queen.
现在不是当音乐剧天后的时间
This is, uh... it's much more... "Masterpiece theatre".
这更像是 《名著剧院》里的场景
Yes.
没错
Your highness. Yes.
殿下 你好
How very kind of you to invite me.
十分感谢你的邀请
I love what you've done with the place. Yes.
我喜欢这里的装♥修♥
Join you by the fire? Oh, I'd be delighted.
跟你一起围坐在壁炉边吗 我非常乐意
Do you know,
你知道吗
I've always wanted to ask you, is, uh,
我一直想问你
is Charming your first name or your last?
白马王子的「白马」二字是你的名还是你的姓
Jesus Christ. Scared me to death.
老天爷 吓死我了
I didn't, uh, didn't know anyone was here.
我不知道有人在这儿
I'm, uh, I'm Fetch.
我叫费奇
Waiting for the master.
在等这里的主人
I'm George Schickel.
我是乔治·希克
I am the master.
我就是这里的主人
Y... you...
你...
I see you, uh, received my little... token of esteem.
我看到你收下了我的一点小心意
Huh? Oh... yeah.
什么 是的
I was on the internet one day,
那天我上网了
"surfing" I believe is the word,
"网上冲浪" 这词没错吧
when I came upon you.
恰好看到了你
Oh, my, my, my.
我的天
You're a very talented boy.
你真是个"天赋异禀"的男孩
Hardly a boy.
我可不算男孩了
At my age,
到我这个年纪
everyone's a boy.
看谁都是孩子
Now then...
好了
shall we discuss your fee?
我们来讨论一下你的收费
Fee?
收费
Oh, for your... services.
你的服务费
I have no idea what you people charge, so, um,
我不太清楚你们的行情 所以
will a thousand suffice?
一千块够吗
A th... thousand?
一千块
All right, two.
好吧 那两千
All right. Three.
好吧 三千
God, you drive a hard bargain...
天 你讨价还价可真硬气
So it had better... be hard.
所以你那玩意儿最好 很硬
Excuse me, Mr. Schickel,
抱歉 希克先生
but I'm afraid you've made a mistake.
但你恐怕犯了一个错误
I'm not, as you seem to think,
我不是你以为的那种人
for hire.
我不卖♥♥身
I came here e-expecting...
我到你这儿来只是以为...
Well, it's...
算了
It's not important what I came here expecting,
我带着什么期待而来并不重要
except to say I didn't find it.
只能说我大失所望
Thank you for the, uh, lovely gift...
感谢你送的美好礼物
and for allowing me a few moments to dream.
以及给我的短暂美梦
Now, if you'll excuse me.
抱歉 我先走了
You want me to fuck you?
你想让我♥操♥你吗
I want you to wash my back.
我只想让你帮我擦擦背
Better get a move on.
得快点了
The guys are waiting on us.
他们在等我们呢
You know maybe you should...
也许你应该
get some friends your own age.
去交些同龄的朋友
You sound like my mother.
你说话跟我妈一样
Well, sometimes your mommy's right.
有时候 你妈是对的
I have friends my own age.
我有同龄朋友呀
You're my age, emotionally.
你和我差不多大 心理上
I mean like Daphne.
我是指像达芙妮那种
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表