剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm so horned out.
我简直欲♥火♥焚身
I've had a raging hard-on all the way home.
我在回家的路上硬得都不行了
I was afraid hearing about Brian and me
我还怕你听到布莱恩和我的事
would have the opposite effect.
会产生相反的效果呢
I guess maybe I should have said something.
或许我该解释一下的
I told you, it's no biggie.
我说过 这没什么大不了的
But this is. Ooh, lucky for me you...
但这个很"大" 我很幸运
have such a...
因为你...
kind and understanding nature.
天性善良又善解人意
But it was still a shitty way to find out.
不过发现这种事 还是会让人不爽
I have the hottest boyfriend in town.
我男朋友是整个城里最火♥辣♥的人
It's a given that Brian would've fucked him.
布莱恩肯定操过他啊
It was a casual thing.
那就是一♥夜♥情♥而已
One night, long before you were born.
就一个晚上 那时候你还没出生呢
To me, that is.
对我来说是这样
I told you, you don't have to explain.
我跟你说过 你不需要解释
I mean, we don't have to tell each other
我们不必告诉对方
everybody we slept with before we met.
我们以前睡过的每个人
I wouldn't remember half their names anyways.
一半人的名字我都不记得了
Leave your underwear on,
别脱♥内♥裤♥
I'm going to chew through 'em.
我要用嘴咬开
You are.
你硬起来了
Nice form, guy.
体型不错 老兄
I'll say.
的确很"不错"
Really got my heart rate going too.
搞得我都心跳加速了
Meet me at the squats.
到蹲坐器械那儿找我
I could definitely squat on that.
我绝对可以坐在他身上
That's Rainer, my new trainer.
他叫瑞纳 我的新教练
I see he's already taught you how to sit up and beg.
我看他已经教会你怎么坐着求操了
Garth recommended him.
他是加斯推荐给我的
He only trains with the best.
他只训练最棒的人
Ah, it's definitely worth it.
绝对值得
I can feel the difference already.
我已经感觉到变化了
Hey, Brian.
嘿 布莱恩
Ah, don't tell me.
不会吧
Yeah.
是啊
You know, he's like a German train.
他就像德国火车
He always comes in on time.
"来"的总是很准时
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
You want to spot me?
你愿意当我的健身助力者吗
No, I have to go have a word with Ted's new trainer,
不 我要去跟泰德的新教练谈谈
have him check out my forward lunge.
让他检查一下我的前跨步动作
Babylon tonight?
今晚去巴比伦吗
Yeah.
好啊
So, uh...
话说...
Did you and Ben have a fight?
你和本吵架了吗
Or was it just like, you know, awkward silence?
还是尴尬的冷战
Why? Because he and Brian had sex?
为什么 就因为他跟布莱恩上过床吗
If it was my boyfriend
如果是我男朋友
and I found out that Brian had done the dirty with him,
让我发现布莱恩操过他
It'd be game over.
那肯定玩完了
Hhow could I measure up? You couldn't.
我怎么比得上他 你比不上
It's not a problem.
那不是问题
For Brian, sex is like a handshake.
对布莱恩来说 上♥床♥像握手一样简单
That ain't what he was shaking, sweetie.
他握住的可不是手 亲爱的
They know each other intimately.
他们有过亲密关系
How they feel, how they smell.
他们知道彼此的感觉 身上的气味
The sounds they make when they're coming.
彼此高♥潮♥时发出的声音
Would you two shut the fuck up already?
你们两个能不能给我闭嘴啊
Didn't mean to upset you.
我们不是故意让你不爽的
Are we going to work out
我们能开始健身了吗
or are we going to stand around here blabbing all day?
还是整天站在这儿胡扯
Don't forget the dimple on his chin.
别忘了他脸颊上的酒窝
Give me a chance, I'm getting to it.
给我个机会 我这就加上
I don't know what you guys live on.
真不知道你们怎么过的日子
How do you survive?
你们怎么活下来的
That's it.
就是这样
That's it. Okay, Sunshine, print her up.
就是这样 小阳光 打印出来吧
What's this?
这是什么
What? Uh, that's just...
什么 那只是...
It's just head cleaner.
磁头清洁剂
I didn't think you still listened to cassettes.
你好像不再听卡带了吧
What do you say, Jen, are you in?
怎么样 詹 要加入我们吗
No.
不
I think you should leave that to the pros.
我觉得你们应该让行家来处理
But we are the pros.
但我们就是行家啊
Who knows Liberty Avenue better than we do?
有谁比我们更了解自♥由♥大道呢
Ah, speak for yourself, Debbie.
别把我也扯进去 黛比
I'm just a tourist.
我只是个游客
But you're a mother.
但你也是个母亲
What if it was your son?
如果那个人是你的儿子呢
Almost was.
差点就是了
Teddy, you have arrived.
泰迪 你已经到了
You're really here.
你真的站在这里了
All those people you used to hate?
你以前憎恨的那些人
Well, you are one of them now!
现在你是其中的一员了
But... don't look too excited.
但是 别显得太激动了
Actually, act a little bored.
实际上 应该表现得有点无聊
Yeah, that's it.
没错 就这样
And remember, you can do this.
记住 你可以的
You know all about opera, you're politically plugged in,
你了解歌♥剧 也很了解政♥治♥
you just attended a production of "Assassins"...
你还刚去看过《刺客》
Ted.
泰德
So glad you could come.
很高兴你能来
Garth.
加斯
This is for you.
请笑纳
Oh no, he's looking at it like it's thunderbird.
不好 他打量的样子就像这是廉价酒一样
God damn it, Ted,
妈的 泰德
why didn't you go for the $65 bottle?
你为什么不买♥♥65美元的那瓶呢
I told you, but no, you had to...
我告诉过你的 但你...
It is my favourite...
这是我最喜欢的
California pinot. How did you know?
加州葡萄酒 你是怎么知道的呢
Mine too.
我也喜欢
Let me introduce you around.
我把你介绍给大家
Ted Schmidt,
泰德·施密特
Alistair Reynolds, psychiatrist.
这位是阿利斯泰尔·雷诺兹 精神病医生
Luckily, not yours.
幸好不是你的医生
Morley Campbell.
莫利·坎贝尔
Morley organizes gay cruises.
莫利是负责组织同志航游的
Well, thank you for making it sound like "The love boat", Garth.
谢谢你把它说得像是《爱之船》 加斯
It's on a yacht to Fiji,
只是乘游艇去斐济而已
and it only sleeps 10.
只能乘十个人
Well, that's the first night.
那只是第一晚
What about the rest of the cruise?
剩下的航行呢
Ted's an entrepreneur. He has his own web site.
泰德自己创业 有自己的网站
Really?
是吗
Garth!
加斯
Forgive me. We've never seen you before.
失陪一下 我们以前没见过你
Just moved to Pittsburgh?
刚搬来匹兹堡吗
Actually, I've, uh, lived here all my life.
其实 我一直住在这里
Went to North Allegheny High,
我上的是北阿勒格尼高中
was president of the junior accountants club.
曾是初级会计师协会的主席
I've always had an affinity for numbers.
我一直很喜欢数字
Real numbers and, uh...
真正的数字 以及...
cute ones, too.
帅哥们
If you don't behave,
如果你不乖
I'm going to have to tie you up again.
我就再把你绑起来
Promises, promises.
我保证乖 我保证乖
Did Brian ever do that? Do what?
布莱恩这么做过吗 做什么
Tie you up.
把你绑起来
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表