剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
From high school senior to go-go boy in less than a year.
从高三男生变成脱衣舞男只用了一年不到
It's got to be a record.
这肯定破了纪录
Another success story from father Kinney's home for runaway boys.
肯尼老爹收留的离家出走男孩的又一个成功故事
And to think some people say he doesn't make a good role model.
有人还说他可不是个好榜样 真是可笑呢
If I were Brian,
如果我是布莱恩
I'd go crazy seeing all those guys pawing my boyfriend.
看着野男人对我男朋友动手动脚 我肯定会抓狂
You know, it must be true what they say
有人说音乐声开得太大
about deafening music damaging your eardrums.
会损伤鼓膜 一定没错
I could swear I heard you say if you were me...
我发誓我刚听到你说如果你是我就怎样怎样
Come on, it's got to bother you a little bit.
承认吧 这肯定让你有点不爽
I mean, everybody knows
我是说 众所周知
the only way you get to dance on the bar
想要上高台跳舞的唯一途径
is if you let the boss blow you.
就是让老板给你舔屌♥
It's business.
这是生意
Getting head to get ahead?
想活得屌♥ 就得先被人舔屌♥吗
He's earning an honest living, not taking any handouts.
他现在靠自己的劳动赚钱 不接受施舍
Check out how much money I'm making.
看看我挣了多少钱
That's enough to put a child through school.
简直足够一个孩子的学费了
Shouldn't the child be at home, in bed?
那孩子不应该在家里睡觉吗
That's a good idea.
真是个好主意
I can't. I have to work till 2:00.
不行 我得2点才能下班
But, sweetie, you already look exhausted.
不过小乖乖 你看起来已经很疲惫了
How are you going to keep it up?
你要怎么保持生机勃勃
Especially at home.
尤其是回家后怎么勃起
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not paying you to make out with your boyfriend.
我付你钱可不是让你来跟你男朋友调情的
I'm on a break.
我在休息
Break's over.
休息时间结束
Relax, Sap. He's keeping your customers happy.
放松点 傻普 他在逗你的顾客开心
It's Sapperstein, Kinney.
我叫塞普斯坦 肯尼
And they're my customers, not yours.
并且他们是我的顾客 不是你的
Come on, you're mine for the next four hours.
快走 接下来四个小时你可属于我
What an asshole.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Did I ever mention that I...
我有没有跟你提过我...
I have an irrational, but nevertheless quite intense fear
我对于任何不是发生在床上的身体运动
of any physical activity that doesn't take place in bed?
都存在一种不合理 却又很强烈的恐惧感
Come on, it's just horseback riding.
没事 就是骑马而已嘛
Don't be such a sissy.
别这么柔弱娘气
Any other impossible requests?
还有什么不可能实现的要求吗
Come on. Where's your sense of adventure?
来吧 你的冒险精神去哪了
Uh, right back in the cozy, warm bed that I crawled out of
都在我刚刚抛下的温暖舒适的床上呢
to freeze my precious buns off out here with you.
就为了跟你来这里 把我珍贵的屁♥股♥冻得生疼
Well, it's time you tried something daring, huh?
你该尝试下大胆的东西了
Something new.
新的东西
I'm perfectly happy
我其实很满意
with my boring little life right here in Pittsburgh.
自己在匹兹堡的无聊小生活
Haven't you ever wanted to travel?
你有没有想过旅行呢
Go around the world?
环游世界
I believe we did that last night.
我们昨晚不就环游了世界嘛
I mean for real.
我是说真的
Come on, Emmett, when you were a little boy
想想 艾美特 你小时候
growing up in Hazelhurst,
在哈泽赫斯长大
What did you dream of?
你有什么梦想吗
Getting out. What else?
走出去 还能有什么
Where did you dream of going? Biloxi.
你梦想着去哪儿 比洛克西
It was the nearest airport.
那是当年距离我家最近的机场
And after that?
然后呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
New York, Paris, Rome.
纽约 巴黎 罗马
Any place Audrey Hepburn ever made a movie.
奥黛丽赫本拍过电影的每一个地方
And where there weren't guys in shit-kickers,
以及没有人穿尖头皮靴
kicking the shit out of me.
踢我的地方
But I only got as far as Pittsburgh.
不过我也就只走到了匹兹堡
Well, now you can go anywhere you want.
现在你可以去你想去的任何地方
The world is yours.
世界是你的
It's yours and mine.
是你的 也是我的
So just say the word.
只要说你愿意
The world is, uh...
这世界是...
Mine.
我的
Around the world? The entire world?
环游世界 整个世界吗
Yeah. Bora-bora, the Himalayas,
是啊 波拉波拉岛 喜马拉雅山
The Serengeti...
塞伦盖蒂大草原
George says we could be gone six months, a year.
乔治说我们会在外旅行半年甚至一年
Wow! I mean, a trip like that isn't just a vacation.
哇 这种旅行可不仅仅是度假啊
That's a life experience.
那是新的人生经历
There's so many places I want to go.
我想去的地方太多了
Like where? Oh, China, Japan,
比如呢 中国 日本
Tibet to meditate.
去西♥藏♥冥想
I want to go to Berlin,
我想去柏林
Amsterdam, Prague.
阿姆斯特丹 布拉格
Great art, great history.
伟大的艺术 伟大的历史
Great men.
伟大的男人
You don't have to leave Liberty Avenue to get international cuisine.
你们不用离开自♥由♥大道 就能吃到国际大餐
French toast,
法国吐司
Belgian waffle
比利时华夫饼
And a Spanish omelette for our own little jet-setter.
还有空中名流的西班牙煎蛋
Oh, d-Debbie?
黛比
Yes, Ben?
怎么了 本
Uh, I'm sorry. Wh-what about my breakfast?
不好意思 我的早餐呢
Working on it. I have just so many hands.
马上就弄 我就两只手
That is such crap. You always get served last.
简直胡说 你的餐总是最后一个才上
And when it arrives, it's cold.
上来的时候都已经凉了
I did order wheaties.
我点的是麦片
Ma.
妈
Yes, sweetie?
怎么 亲爱的
What's going on, ma?
到底怎么回事啊 妈
With what? With what?
什么怎么回事 什么
The way you're behaving towards Ben.
你对本的态度
Why? 'cause I didn't hop to when he wanted his cereal?
为什么 因为他点麦片我没有立马扑上去吗
It's more than that. You...
不止是这个 你...
you never say hello.
你从来不跟他打招呼
You barely speak to him unless you have to.
你总是迫不得已才跟他说话
Well, forgive me if I'm not sitting down
原谅我没有坐下来
and chatting with him about current events over a cup of tea.
跟他喝茶聊天
I happen to be busy. Or haven't you noticed?
我很忙 难道你没看出来吗
Now, excuse me.
不好意思 失陪了
I've got to get somebody his breakfast of Champions.
我得把某人的冠军麦片早餐给他端过去
Wheaties.
麦片
Good morning... Sunshine.
早上好啊 小阳光
I thought you had a class.
我记得你有课啊
I ditched it. How are you supposed to do your best work
我翘了 你一整晚不睡觉胡搞
when you're up all night fucking around?
怎么可能有好的状态呢
I'm taking lessons from you.
我在跟你学
And I'm not fucking around. I'm working.
而且我可不是胡搞 我是在工作
Yeah, I saw how you work.
是啊 我看到你的工作是什么样的了
Sticking that... funny white powder the Sap gave you
把那个傻普给你的古怪小白粉
up your cute, little button nose.
都吸进你那可爱的小鼻子里
You're supposed to be putting yourself through school,
你应该去上学
Not getting so hammered you can't make it to class.
而不是醉得睡过头 连课都不上了
$410 in one night.
一晚挣了410美元
For your tuition,
你挣的是学费
which you won't have to worry about when they kick you out.
等他们把你开除了 你就不用担心学费了
You sound like my father.
你说话的口气像是我爸
Fuck off.
滚蛋吧
Break in the case?
案子有进展了吗
Naw. Nothing yet.
不是 还没什么进展
So, what are you doing here?
那你来这里干什么
It's a diner, isn't it?
这是餐厅 不是吗
It's lunch time, isn't it?
现在是午餐时间 不是吗
It's a little early, isn't it?
现在还有点早 不是吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表