剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, my god.
我的天
Volume one, issue one.
第一卷 第一♥期♥
It's the first time I've ever seen my work in print.
这是我第一次见到自己的作品被出版出来
This was just a story in my head.
以前这只是我脑中的一个想法
This is so cool.
太酷了
Do you have any idea how much this is going to be worth some day?
你知道它日后会有多值钱吗
Look. Story by Michael Novotny.
快看 编剧 迈克·诺瓦特尼
Art by Justin Taylor.
绘画 贾斯汀·泰勒
Hey, boys.
你们好啊
So, are you ready to sell your baby on the open market?
准备公开♥发♥♥售♥你们的宝贝了吗
I hope people like it.
我希望大家会喜欢
Why wouldn't they?
怎么会不喜欢呢
You have no idea how vicious queers can be.
你无法想象基佬能有多恶毒刻薄
Especially when it comes to someone else's success.
尤其是面对别人的成功
But that's why I've invited them all to a party,
所以我邀请了他们所有人来参加派对
so they'll feel loved and included.
他们会感觉到被爱 被当成自己人
Holy shit! Brian.
天呐 布莱恩
I've invited members of the gay press
我还邀请了同志媒体的人
and set up some interviews,
安排了几个采访
bought advertising in all the fag rags,
在基佬杂♥志♥上买♥♥了广♥告♥位
top queer web sites.
顶级基佬网站上也买♥♥了
If we play this right,
如果我们路子走得对
you won't be able to peddle these fast enough.
书会卖♥♥到让你忙不过来
And then we can all retire to palm springs,
然后我们就可以退休去棕榈泉享福
wear muumuus and sip mimosas.
整天穿着花衬衫 喝鸡尾酒了
In the meantime, I better get to class.
现在 我要去上课了
Bye.
拜拜
See you tonight?
晚上见吗
Uh, sure.
好的
Love you. Me too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Always have, always will.
以前爱 以后也会永远爱
Zephyr looks just like you.
西风看上去跟你一模一样
A-and J.T. looks like Justin.
J.T.也很像贾斯汀
And Rage is the spitting image of Brian.
狂怒跟布莱恩就像一个模子刻出来的
How come, uh...
怎么会...
I'm not in here. What, superheroes don't have mothers?
没有我 超级英雄们没有妈吗
Who washes their tights?
谁给他们洗紧身衣
Who irons their capes?
谁给他们烫斗篷
Yeah.
是啊
Ben, honey, here, have some more rigatoni. Oh, no, no,
本 亲爱的 再吃点通心粉 不 不用了
Debbie, really I couldn't.
黛比 我真的吃不下了
Sure you can.
你当然可以
Ma, would you stop force-feeding him?
妈 你能别再逼他吃了吗
He's one of the family now.
他现在是这个家的一员了
Excuse me. I'm one of the family.
听到没 我是家庭成员
Yeah, my sincere condolences.
那行吧 我致以衷心的哀悼
What Michael means is,
迈克的意思是
membership has its privileges.
家庭成员是有特权的
Yeah well, are you going to hit him in the head now too?
是啊 你现在也要打他的头了吗
Including... a two-week package in the Poconos.
包括 去波科诺山度假两周
We've been going there every summer for two weeks since I was nine.
从我9岁开始 我们每年夏天都去那儿
Yeah, right by the lake.
是啊 就在湖边
It's the perfect place to relax.
休闲度假的最佳选择
I cook.
我做饭
I sleep. I camp.
我睡觉 我野营
So why don't you come with us?
和我们一起去吧
Oh, uh, I would love to.
我很愿意
If I'm free.
前提是我还在这里的话
Wh-where would you be?
不然你要去哪儿
Well, I was, uh, actually thinking about going to... Tibet.
其实 我在考虑去西♥藏♥
Honey, that's a long way to go for a vacation.
亲爱的 度假去那儿可够远的
Yeah, well, it wouldn't exactly be a vacation.
其实 不完全算是度假
Um, see there's this buddhist academy;
那里有所佛学院
It's, uh, near Lhasa, the capital, that accepts westerners.
在省会拉♥萨♥附近 那里接收西方学员
A friend of mine just got back from studying there,
我有个朋友刚从那里学习回来
said it was the most profound experience that he'd ever had.
他说那是他此生意义最深刻的经历
I-it changed his life.
那改变了他的生活
Yeah, well no heat,
是啊 没暖气
no electricity and no toilet paper can do that.
没电 没手纸 的确会改变一个人的生活
You'd be there, like, what?
你要去多久
A couple of weeks or...
几个礼拜还是...
I-it's an intensive programme.
那是个内容非常多的学习项目
So if I decide to go, um...
如果我决定去的话
more like six months.
估计要半年
Tibet? What's in Tibet?
去西♥藏♥ 西♥藏♥有什么
Nude beach? Circuit party?
有裸体海滩吗 有狂欢派对吗
Nude beach or a circuit party.
裸体海滩 狂欢派对
He's so funny. You are so funny.
他太搞笑了 你太搞笑了
What'd I say?
我说什么了
He wants to go to a monastery.
他想去寺院
Could be hot.
可能会很基情
He'll be gone for six months.
他一走就是半年
That's a long time to be celibate.
要禁欲那么长时间
Well, you live with monks, you have to be celibate.
同和尚住在一起 也只能禁欲了
Not him. You.
不是说他 是说你
Look, just because he's talking about it
听着 就算他在谈论这个想法
doesn't mean he's actually going to go through with it.
并不代表他一定会去
Yeah. Once he realizes there's no fucking,
是啊 当他意识到那里没法做♥爱♥
no dancing, no gym,
不能跳舞 没有健身房♥
and that you have to wear orange,
还必须穿橘黄色的衣服
which, trust me, no human being looks good in,
相信我 谁穿那个都不好看
no matter how spiritual,
无论精神信仰有多崇高
He'll forget all about it.
他会打消这个主意的
Em's right. You are so right.
小艾说得对 你说得太对了
Besides, there's no way he's going to leave his honey.
再说 他不可能就这么离开他的宝贝
Okay. Come on, let's hit the showers.
好了 我们去洗澡吧
Pussy. You've been working out for exactly 10 minutes.
真没用 你只锻炼了十分钟
Which is the same as a two-hour workout for you,
那跟你锻炼两个小时的效果是一样的
minus all the time you spend cruising all the guys in this place.
刨除你在这里视奸男人的时间 也差不多
Come on, Em, I'll hit 'em with you.
走吧 小艾 我跟你一起去
So this Friday, mmm?
这周五怎么样
Instead of going club-hopping with your boyfriend,
别跟你男友去夜店了
why don't you drive to the country with me?
跟我开车去郊外吧
We'll park under the stars
我们把车停在星空之下
and we'll watch the meteor shower.
然后一起看流星雨
I can't.
我去不了
He's giving me a party.
他要为我举办一场派对
Don't tell me he finally decided he believes in birthdays.
别跟我说他终于决定为你庆生了
No. It's... it's for the comic book.
不是 是为了漫画书
He must love you a lot.
他一定很爱你
In his way.
以他的方式
But not in yours.
而不是你的方式
I have to go.
我真得走了
My latest CD.
我最新的专辑
You're the first person to have it.
你是第一个拥有它的人
And you used my drawing.
你真的用了我的画做封面
Check out the back.
看看背面
"For Justin."
"献给贾斯汀"
Oh, hold on.
等一下
What? Your back's still wet.
怎么了 你后背还是湿的
Let me dry you off.
我帮你擦干
You've really gotten yourself into great shape.
你的身材真的练得很有型了
Your back is as broad as Texas,
你的后背和德州一样宽阔
your stomach as flat as Kansas,
腹部和堪萨斯州一样平坦
And Florida's lovely this time of year.
而佛罗里达现在风光正美
Well, let's just stop before we get to the Grand Canyon.
快停下吧 再说要说到"大峡谷"了
God, you are so funny.
天啊 你太幽默了
So, what are you doing now?
那你现在准备干什么
Putting on my shirt.
穿衣服
No, I meant... I meant after.
不 我是说待会儿
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表