剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Would you move your dick? I can't concentrate.
挪开你的鸡♥巴♥ 我没法集中注意力
You shouldn't have any trouble sinking into that hole.
你射进那个洞里应该不会有问题吧
Oh, yeah! Good shot.
真棒 好球
Well, how about giving me some thing to aim at? Excuse me.
不如你也给我点能瞄准的东西吧 打扰
Support a good cause?
要支持慈善吗
Hey, come to the Angel Ball...
你好 参加天使舞会吧
Support a good cause...
支持慈善吧
Fuck you too.
操♥你♥妈♥
That wasn't very angelic.
那可一点都不像天使
I can't even get them to take a goddamn flyer.
他们连一张该死的传♥单♥都不肯接
Oh, only 100 bucks
只需100块
for yet another boring fundraiser?
就能参加另一场无聊的慈善筹款活动
"Angels over Pittsburgh" isn't just another charity.
「匹兹堡天使」不是什么随便的慈善组织
When Vic was sick, they brought him meals practically every day.
维克当年得病的时候 他们几乎每天给他送饭
My mom and I couldn't have done it without them.
多亏了他们 我和我妈才熬过来
Yeah well, unfortunately,
是啊 不幸的是
that's not enough to get these guys to go.
那无法打动这些人去参加
If you want to get the suckers into the big top,
如果你想让这帮混♥蛋♥参加
you gotta get a big attraction.
就要请到有号♥召力的人
Like Madonna. Or the Backstreet Boys.
比如麦当娜 或者后街男孩
Hey, this is Pittsburgh, sunshine,
嘿 这里是匹兹堡 小阳光
not your wildest dreams.
不是你的狂野梦境
Well, how about Pittsburgh's own Divina Devore?
那匹兹堡自己的迪薇娜·德沃尔怎么样
Says here she's in town.
据说她现在就在城里
Oh, yeah, that's good.
是啊 那可"真棒"
A worn-out old drag queen.
一个过时的变装女王
What kind of homosexual are you?
你算什么同性恋啊
The kind that fucks men.
操男人的那种
Divina Devore is a legend.
迪薇娜·德沃尔是个传奇
She's performed before presidents.
她还在总统面前表演过
Ulysses S. Grant or Chester A. Arthur?
古早的尤里西斯·格兰特还是切斯特·亚瑟面前
If you got her, I bet you'd have no trouble selling tickets.
要是能请到她 我保证你的票能卖♥♥出去
Here at the centre for early development,
在儿童启蒙教育时期
we offer a unique educational paradigm
我们提供独特的有教育意义的典范
which creates a safe and supportive environment
创造安全和支持性的学习氛围
in which our degree candidates
将来要攻读学位的宝宝们
can acquire invaluable learning and social skills.
可以获得宝贵的学习和交流技能
"Degree candi- dates"? They're preschoolers.
"攻读学位" 他们才上幼儿园
Therefore, as much as we would like to accept all our applicants,
尽管我们想录取所有人
in order to ensure maximum focus and individual attention,
但为了保证每一个孩子获得最大限度的关注
we can only admit a select few.
我们只能选择其中一部分人
Yes? May I ask what will determine your final decision?
请讲 你们的录取标准是什么
The child's own unique abilities and talents will play a big part.
主要考虑孩子的独特能力和天赋
But, we're also trying to create
同时 我们也在努力创造
the full spectrum of human diversity,
充满多样性的环境
Uh, race, religion, socio-economic background.
拥有不同种族 不同信仰和经济背景
What about sexual orientation?
那性取向呢
Oh yes, by all means.
当然 也包括在内
Are there any children of same-sex couples enrolled?
这里有同性恋家长的孩子吗
Not yet.
目前还没有
But, we intend to make every effort to change that.
但是我们在努力改变
A masterpiece, that's what it is.
就是绝世佳作 毋庸置疑
For 50 bucks, you'll be buying the next Michelangelo.
花50块就能买♥♥到下一位米开朗基罗的作品
Ignoramus.
无知的家伙
He doesn't know dick about art.
他完全不懂艺术
Ah, it doesn't matter.
无所谓的
You do.
你懂就好
Justin,
贾斯汀
you didn't tell me you had your very own show.
你可没跟我说你有自己的画展
It's not exactly the Museum of Modern Art.
又不是在现代艺术馆
That's next.
下一站就是那儿
You want some- thing to eat?
你要吃什么吗
Thanks, honey. I just had lunch...
不用了亲爱的 我刚吃过午饭
with your father.
和你♥爸♥爸一起
I don't want to talk about him.
我可不想谈论他
Well, I wish we didn't have to either, but...
我也希望我们不用谈 但是...
we do.
必须谈
He says he's not going to pay for your school any more.
他不准备继续付你的学费了
That lame-ass shit.
那个老混♥蛋♥
What's his feeble excuse?
他扯了什么理由
The stock market, and...
股市行情不好 以及...
supporting two households, and...
要供养两个家庭 还有
basically 'cause he's a lame-ass shit.
基本上就是因为 他是个老混♥蛋♥
I... I don't want you to worry.
我...我希望你不要担心
I spoke to the accountant,
我和会计师谈过了
I've a got a little in my savings. I can cash in my IRA.
我还有点存款 也可以从养老金里提现
I'm not taking your money.
我不要你的钱
You and Molly need that to live.
你和莫莉还要过日子呢
Your sister and I will be just fine.
你妹妹和我没事的
No, forget it.
不 别管我
I'll take care of it myself.
我自己会搞定的
If you ask me,
要我说的话
nobody makes a better woman that a gay man.
没人比基佬更有女人味了
What woman looks like that?
哪个女人会像那样
Big red wig and tonnes of jewelry and gaudy clothes.
红色假发 珠宝成堆 衣裳花哨
My mother does not look like that.
我妈可不像那样
Oh, here she comes.
她来了
Thank you, Pittsburgh...
谢谢 匹兹堡
For reminding me why I left.
让我想起了我离开的原因
God, let's just hope she's not one of those maniac divas
希望她不是那种疯狂的天后
who thinks she's the centre of the universe.
总认为自己是世界的中心
You know, snapping her fingers, bossing people around.
打着响指 对别人颐指气使
Hey, you. Tell the idiot who runs the lights,
你 去告诉蠢货灯光师
the pin spot is supposed to be on myfaccia, not my left tit.
聚光点应该在我的脸上 而不是左边乳♥头♥
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
I-I mean, sir. I-I mean...
我是说 先生
Excuse me, Miss Devore.
打扰一下 德沃尔小姐
Yes?
有事吗
I just want to say your performance tonight was...
我就是想说 你今晚的表演真是...
sparkling.
激♥情♥迸发
Yeah, bubbling. Effervescent.
没错 活力四射 热情洋溢
Stop, you'll make me burp. Miss Devore
停 你们弄得我想打嗝 德沃尔小姐
I-I thought your performance was really great.
我觉得你今晚的演出很棒
How flattering to receive such praise from you... handsome young men.
十分荣幸能从你们这些小帅哥们嘴里 听到赞扬
Now, if you'll excuse me. Wait! Uh...
失陪了 等一下
We wanted to ask you...
我们想要你...
For my autograph, huh?
要我的签名
And, uh, for your help.
以及你的帮助
You see, I'm organizing this charity event,
我们正在组织慈善活动
and... Iit's for a very good cause.
所以... 是为了意义非凡的善事
Is there ever a bad one?
难道有为做恶事筹款的吗
Uh, it's for "Angels over Pittsburgh."
是为了「匹兹堡天使」
They prepare home- cooked meals for people with AIDS.
他们为艾滋病人送饭
And I w-was hoping you might...
我希望你能...
Perform? Oh-h, I'd love to.
去演出 我超愿意的
You would? You would?
真的吗 真的吗
If I didn't already spend half my life doing benefits.
可惜我大半辈子都在做义演 没钱可挣
If I do any more,
我要是再继续做
they'll have to throw one for me.
他们就要为我办个筹款会了
I told you that I can pay for it myself.
我说了我可以自己付
With your secret Swiss bank account?
用你的秘密瑞士银行账户吗
I'll get another job.
我再找一份工作
A real job, one that actually pays.
一份薪水够多的正经工作
Yeah, what, making 3- to 400 a week?
得了吧 一周挣三四百美元的那种吗
So, I will apply for a scholarship or a loan.
那我就去申请奖学金或者贷款
What are you going to use for collateral, your ass?
你用什么作为担♥保♥ 你的小屁♥股♥吗
Look, stop being such a twat. I'm just trying to help you.
别犯浑了 我只是想帮你
You've helped enough.
你帮得已经够多了
I practically owe you my fucking life.
我这条命几乎都是欠你的
What do you mean, "Practically"?
什么叫"几乎"
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表