剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Then you're selling yourself short. Ask for five.
那你就卖♥♥便宜了 五百万才行
Five. Sold.
五百万 成交
It's yours...
是你的了
For a song.
换你的一首曲子
You drive a hard bargain.
你够能砍价的
Why don't you come over later and collect it?
不如过会儿到我那儿去收账吧
How 'bout a smile, Deb?
黛比 笑一笑吧
Hey, honey.
你来啦 亲爱的
Don't count on me for dinner, all right?
我不回去吃晚饭
I'm taking over Betty's shift.
我要替贝蒂的班
It's a damned good thing we got our flu shots
幸亏我们都打了流感疫苗
'cause every- body's sick.
现在所有人都生病了
Ben's in the hospital.
本住院了
What?
什么
Jesus.
天呐
Is it...
是因为
Pancreatitis.
胰脏炎
From the meds. Probably the Videx.
是他吃的药引起的 可能是惠妥滋药
That'd be my guess.
我估计也是这样
How's he doing?
他现在怎么样
Michael says not so good.
迈克说不太好
When did he call? Last night.
他什么时候打给你的 昨晚
And when the hell were you planning on telling me?
那你怎么现在才告诉我
He didn't want you to know.
他不想让你知道
I'm his goddamned mother, for christ's sake.
我可是他亲妈 老天啊
Is my son all right?
我儿子还好吗
He's putting up a brave front, but it's tough.
他勇敢地扛着 但很艰苦
Deb, your eggs are up.
黛比 鸡蛋好了
I told him this would happen, didn't I?
我早跟他说过这种事会发生的 不是吗
I told him.
我早说过的
Right again. Congratulations.
你又对了 恭喜啊
Hi, cutie.
你好啊 帅哥
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Wonderful.
好极了
You look so sexy in your little gown.
你穿病服很性感呢
You want some crushed ice?
你要吃些碎冰吗
They said it would help with the fever.
他们说有助于退烧
I never thought I'd end up here so soon.
没想到我这么快又沦落进医院了
You haven't "Ended up here".
你没有沦落进这里
You'll be out in a day or two.
你过个一两天就能出院了
I've seen what happens.
我见过类似的情况
From now on, it's back and forth, trip after trip.
从现在开始 病情会反复 不停地跑医院
The only trip you'll be taking is to tibet.
你唯一要跑的地方是西♥藏♥
I've already booked us into the Kathmandu hilton.
我在加德满都的希尔顿酒店订了双人房♥
They've... they've got this great package deal.
他们有一个超棒的优♥惠♥套餐
It's 10 bucks a day and all the yak you can eat.
一天10块 牦牛肉随便吃
Oh, don't make me laugh.
别逗我笑了
Time for his medication.
他该吃药了
Wait, can you come back a little later?
等等 你能过一会儿再来吗
He... he just fell asleep. Sorry.
他刚刚睡着 抱歉
Mr. Bruckner?
布鲁克纳先生
He needs his rest.
他需要休息
And I have my orders. He's supposed to take this.
我也有命令在身 他应该吃药了
What is it? His HIV medication.
这是什么药 他的艾滋药
Wait. Who prescribed it?
等一下 这药是谁开的
The doctor on call.
值班医生
Well, the doctor who admitted him
接收他入院的医生说
said he wanted him off all medication.
让他停用所有药物
Th... this is what practically killed him.
这药差点要了他的命
Look, I don't take my orders from you,Okay?
听着 我并不听你的命令 明白吗
That's what you think.
那只是你这么认为
If you give him this, he'll die.
如果你给他吃这药 他会死的
I'm getting a doctor.
我去叫医生来
Well, while you're at it, why don't you get a brain?
顺便把你的脑子也带上
They arrived from Louisville this morning.
他们今早刚从路易斯维尔过来
On a bus?
坐公车来的吗
Jesus, look at those lapels.
天呐 瞧瞧这些小翻领
They didn't come for no fashion show.
他们来不是为了看时装秀
I expect you to treat them with the same respect
我希望你能同样地尊重他们
and courtesy you would any human being...
对他们礼貌一点
With a $30,000,000 account.
看在三千万美金的份上
Jesus, you had me worried there for a second, Gardner.
天呐 你刚刚都让我忍♥不住担心了 加德纳
Get your ass in here and sign 'em up.
赶紧过来 把他们拿下
Ah, Mr. Frawley, lovely to see you again.
弗劳利先生 很荣幸再次见到你
You're looking good.
你看上去很有精神
Please, please...
请坐 请
What's up? ...the figures we're going to be discussing today...
怎么了 我们今天要讨论的数额
Do you think we could get this meeting going?
可以开会了吗
S... 'scuse me one second.
等我一会儿
I'll be... I'll be right with you.
我马上就来
Sit there. Don't move.
坐在那里 别动
I have to go.
我得走了
What are you talking about? We have a meeting.
你说什么呢 我们要开会
Reschedule it.
重新定时间吧
I have the entire board of Frawley's open fire in there.
弗劳利开火牛排的全体董事都在这里
What am I supposed to do with them?
我要拿他们怎么办
Order them a steak.
给他们每人点一份牛排
Bobby, lunch is on you this time.
波比 这次午餐该你请了
I paid the last time.
上次就是我请客的
My grandfather taught me how to play.
是我外公教我演奏小提琴的
He was a violinist for the Berlin philharmonic
他曾是柏林交响乐团的小提琴手
before they threw him into a concentration camp.
后来却被关进了集中营
Holy shit.
天呐
He still practiced six hours a day, even though he didn't have a violin.
尽管没有小提琴 他还是坚持每天练习6小时
So how did he?
那他怎么练习的
By the time he got out of Auschwitz,
等他离开奥斯维辛集中营时
he said his technique had actually improved.
他说他的技艺竟然进步了
That his, uh, performance of the Mendelssohn violin concerto
他的门德尔松协奏曲
was the greatest never heard. Huh!
是我听过的最棒的
That's amazing.
不可思议
The only thing that kept him going was his music.
音乐就是他的精神支柱
Sometimes I feel the same way.
有时候我也是这么觉得的
I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
No matter how shitty things get, I always have art.
不管活得有多么艰难 我还有艺术
It's the one place I can go where I'll always be safe.
只要沉浸到艺术的世界里 我就觉得是安全的
I never told anyone that before.
我从来没跟别人说过这些
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Not even your... rich, successful boyfriend?
就连对你那有钱的成功男友都没说过吗
Not even him. No.
就连对他也没说过
So...
那么
Do you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗
No changing the subject.
别转移话题
Come on, I'm curious.
告诉我吧 我很好奇
There was this guy.
曾经有过一个人
And I was...
我...
So fucking crazy about him, I can...
疯狂地迷恋他 我..
I can't explain it.
我甚至都无法解释
You don't have to.
你无需解释
We were together for about a year.
我们在一起大概有一年
But he liked to go to the clubs and...
他很喜欢去夜店
party and bring guys home, and...
参加派对 带男人回家
For a while, I have to admit, it was pretty exciting.
我承认 一开始我觉得很刺♥激♥
I suppose it can be.
我想可能的确会如此
But then I realized it's not what I want.
但是没多久 我就意识到这不是我想要的
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want to be with somebody who only wants to be with me...
我想跟一个只愿跟我厮守的人在一起
Who doesn't need to see other people...
不会去随便勾搭别人
Or be in the scene every night.
或者夜夜笙歌♥
I want to be with somebody who I can have a picnic on the floor with,
我想要他能跟我一起 在草地上野餐
and tell things to that I've never told anybody.
跟他说一些我从来没跟别人说过的话
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表