剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
There you have it, ladies and gentlemen,
瞧瞧吧 女士们先生们
proof positive
这充分证明了
that making other people happy can cause nausea,
取悦他人有可能导致恶心
severe cramps, even diarrhea.
严重痉挛 甚至包括腹泻
Got any tums?
有抗胃酸药吗
You know what tums is spelled backwards?
知道抗胃酸药反过来拼是什么吗
Smut! Smut!
小黄书 小黄书
Why the fuck are you here? I told you,
你♥他♥妈♥的来这干什么 跟你说了
I left you a bunch of messages, and you never called me back.
我给你留言很多次 你一直不回我电♥话♥
I-I mean, out of all the holiday destinations you could have chosen...
你放假可去的地方有那么多
Ibiza, Puerto Vallarta,
比如伊维萨岛 巴亚尔塔港
Six Flags over fucking Tulsa,
塔尔萨的六旗主题乐园
why the Pitts?
为什么非要回匹兹堡
I missed it. It's my home.
我想这儿了 这里是我家
Not any more it's not. You're just a visitor here now.
不再是了 你现在就是个访客
Just a sightseer of your former life.
来观赏自己以前的生活而已
So now that you've seen your mom and the boys and me,
现在你见过了你妈 兄弟几个 还有我
who's next on the tour?
下一个要去看谁
I thought I'd go see Justin.
我想去看贾斯汀
How's he doing? How should I know?
他怎么样了 我怎么会知道
Well, you would if you went to see him.
你要是去看看他就知道了
How about you coming with me?
不如跟我一起去吧
What for?
去干什么
It might make him happy.
那会让他高兴起来
I just told you, making other people happy
我刚跟你说过 取悦他人
can be hazardous to your health.
有碍自身健康
So can making yourself miserable.
让自己可悲也同样有碍健康
Look, save the worried wife routine for the doc...
你这一副担忧的贤妻样 留给你家那位医生吧
And, uh, come with me to Woody's.
跟我去伍迪酒吧
I don't want to...
我不想...
I don't want to go to Woody's. Come on.
我不想去伍迪酒吧 走吧
It's part of the tour.
那是观光游必不可少的一站
On your left, a nostalgic recreation of your misspent youth.
在你的左边 是对你虚度的青春的怀旧重演
You'll love it.
你会喜欢的
Yeah, sure.
好吧 行
I stink. I need a shower.
我身上臭死了 我得洗个澡
What do you know about Justin's condition?
你知道贾斯汀现在的状况吗
What is your relationship to Justin?
你和贾斯汀是什么关系
Is he all right? Have you seen him?
他还好吗 你去看他了吗
Ow, shit!
该死的
Mrs. Taylor, is Justin all right?
泰勒夫人 贾斯汀还好吗
Will you be going to the sentencing?
宣判时你们会出席吗
Jesus Christ, what was that?
天啊 那是怎么回事
They were waiting for us when we got home.
我们到家的时候 他们就等在这了
Someone from the hospital must have told them
一定是医院里有人告诉他们
Justin was being released.
贾斯汀出院的消息
What happened to you?
你这是怎么了
What? Oh, Jesus.
什么啊 天呐
Some asshole out there bumped into me
外面有个混♥蛋♥撞到我了
and made me spill my marinara all over myself.
把我的蒜香番茄酱都撞泼到我身上了
It's supposed to go on the angel hair, not you.
那本来该泼在意面上 而不是你身上
Wait till you see all the supporters
等你见到我们召集去法♥院♥的
we have got coming to the courtroom.
一大批支持者 定会大吃一惊的
Uh, Debbie, I...
黛比 我...
just brought Justin home.
刚把贾斯汀带回家
I can't subject him to all that.
我不能让他面对那些
Oh, sure. I understand.
好吧 我理解
You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble.
你不用这么麻烦的
It's... it wasn't any trouble. She cooked it.
一点也不麻烦 都是她做的
I made Justin's favourite chicken parmigiana.
我做了贾斯汀最喜欢吃的干酪焗鸡肉
Well, I'm sure he's going to love it,
他肯定会喜欢的
if I can just get him to eat.
前提是我能说服他吃饭
Of course he'll eat.
他当然会吃
Of course I'll eat.
我当然会吃
Sunshine!
小阳光
Sweetheart, I thought you were taking a nap.
宝贝 我以为你在睡午觉呢
Everything all right?
没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Don't I look it?
看上去不像吗
Good as new.
完好如初
Ah, better.
甚至更好了
You have no idea.
你简直无法想象
You know, I have prayed... Oh, for this moment,
我一直祈祷着 这一刻的到来
to see you standing there...
看到你站在那儿
to know that you're all right.
知道你平安无事
Shit!
该死
You come and give me a kiss, honey.
来亲我一下 亲爱的
What's wrong? Sweetheart.
怎么了 宝贝
Honey, it's just...
宝贝 那只是
Marinara sauce. It's okay.
蒜香番茄酱 没事的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
So, why don't we all sit down and eat?
不如我们大家都坐下来吃饭吧
Yeah, I-I'll look up, uh, the rest of the sauce,
我 我去看看酱汁
what's left of it.
估计剩得不多了
And I'll wash the baby field greens,
我去洗点小青菜做沙拉
otherwise known as weeds.
也叫杂草
Honey, why don't you just run upstairs and get cleaned up?
亲爱的 不如你去楼上清洗一下身上吧
Okay.
好的
"Honey." "Sweetie." "Sunshine."
"亲爱的" "宝贝" "小阳光"
Just 'cause Chris Hobbs fucking bashes me in the head,
就因为克里斯·霍布斯对我的脑袋敲了一棒
suddenly everybody wants to infantilize me.
突然间所有人都把我当成婴孩一样
You could have died, you know.
你差点就死了 知道吗
I was there.
我亲身经历了
They're going to freak when they find out you're gone.
他们要是发现你没在家 一定会吓死
I left a note.
我留了字条了
"Back soon. Love and kisses."
"很快回来 爱你们 亲亲"
Will you be okay?
你不会有事吧
I don't know. But I have to find him.
我不知道 不过我必须找到他
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, are you all right?
嘿 你没事吧
Don't touch me.
别碰我
So.
话说
How are the boys of Portland?
波特兰的男人们怎么样
I bet with all that... rain,
我敢说 那里整天下雨
they all have perfect peaches and cream cheeks.
他们的屁♥股♥一定都很嫩吧
I... haven't had a chance to do a butt-check.
我 我还没机会去探究他们的屁♥股♥
Besides,
再说了
David and I have better ways of spending our evenings.
大卫和我有更好的夜间消遣方式
Like what?
比如什么
We cook and we read and we listen to music.
做饭 读书 听音乐
And... check each other's pulses
然后 互相给对方把脉
to make sure you're still alive?
来确认对方没断气
You know, if it was me, I'd be out every night...
要是我的话 我会每晚都出去疯
Yeah, that's why they have environmental protection laws.
是啊 所以才有环境保护♥法♥
But, Mikey.
可是 小迈
Tell me. I need to know.
告诉我 我想知道
Does a lumberjack off?
伐木工人会手♥淫♥吗
What the fuck is going on?
到底是他妈怎么回事
Nothing, the-fuck is going on.
没事啊 大家都搞来搞去嘛
You're a fucking, fall-down mess.
你就跟个废人一样
I'm beautiful.
我帅得一塌糊涂
I'll always be beautiful, you said that yourself.
我一直都会很帅 这是你自己说过的话
You want some?
想来点吗
You've cut yourself off from everyone including me.
你断绝了和所有人的往来 包括我
You're drinking...
你喝酒
Christ, like I've never seen you before.
天呐 你就像变了个人似的
Maybe you need to talk to someone.
也许你该找人聊聊
What are you? My goddamn mother?
你谁啊 我老妈吗
You go back where you belong, and...
你回你该回的地方去
read and cook and listen to muzak with David,
去和大卫看书 做饭 听音乐
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表