剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Thanks.
多谢
Way to go, baby.
好样的 宝贝
What's with all the kissing?
为什么都跑来亲他
Are you trying to turn him straight?
你们是要把他变成直男吗
Oh, shit, they're gonna do it right here.
靠 他们这就开始表演了
I'll get my camera.
我去拿相机
Better yet, get a room.
滚去开房♥吧
Save it for Ted's website.
去泰德的网站上表演吧
Yeah, it might earn you a few bucks.
是啊 或许能让你们大赚一笔
It'd help pay for college.
够付学费了
Don't put any ideas in his head.
别让他有乱七八糟的念头
Or mine.
也别让我有那种念头
Maybe we could do it.
也许我们可以试试
Help pay for the wedding.
赚点钱来办婚礼
What do you think, Teddy?
你说呢 泰迪
Sure thing, Mel. Just grow yourself a nine-inch cock and...
当然可以 茉儿 前提是你长出9英寸的鸡♥巴♥
Could we talk about something else other than sex
我们能谈点性以外的话题吗
for just a few minutes, you know?
哪怕几分钟也好
So, I-if the twink jerks off for more than eight hours,
如果那个小青年手♥淫♥时间超过8小时
does he get overtime?
有加班费拿吗
Don't you bus here, honey.
不用你收拾 甜心
You're not in the diner, sit down.
又不是在自♥由♥餐厅 坐下
It's okay, I don't mind.
没关系 我不介意
Brian, will you grab that?
布莱恩 帮我拿下那个好吗
That?
这个吗
Ah, not that. The platter, please.
不是那个 是盘子 谢谢
Yes, dear.
好的 亲爱的
Holy crap, they're like fucking newlyweds.
天呐 他们简直就像新婚燕尔
I never thought I would live to see it.
我从没想过我有生之年能看到这一幕
I think it's wonderful.
我觉得这样很好啊
Yeah.
是啊
10 bucks says they don't last a month.
我赌10块他们撑不了一个月
I give it...
我赌
three weeks.
只能持续3周
Call me a romantic. Five.
我是浪漫主义者 我赌5周
I'll raise you ten
我加10块
and say two.
赌两周
Aw, you're all pussies.
你们这些孬种
72 hours.
我赌72小时
Deb?
黛比呢
I don't put a price on people's happiness.
我从不给别人的幸福标价
And considering all they've gone through,
想想他们所经历的一切
I'd think their friends would bet for the house
他们的朋友应该支持他们
instead of against it.
而不是拆散他们
That's a good point.
说得很有道理
So, Linz, you in or out?
琳赛 你赌吗
We have to go.
我们得回家了
Oh, but...
但是...
Wait a minute. We haven't had dessert.
等一下 我们还没吃甜点呢
The sitter has to be home by 9:00.
保姆得在9点前回家
Mel? Sorry.
茉儿 抱歉
I made pie.
我做了派
Linz, you okay?
琳赛 你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Cramps? No!
痛经吗 不是
You're acting crankier than Gus when he needs a nap.
你比盖斯犯困的时候还暴躁
I just needed to get out of there, that's all.
我只是想离开那里 仅此而已
I know, Debbie's tchotchkes
是啊 黛比的那些小玩意儿
kind of drive me a little crazy too.
搞得我也有点抓狂
It isn't the tchotchkes.
不是那些小玩意儿的问题
It's listening to that constant stream
而是整晚连续不断地
of sexual innuendo all evening.
听到性暗示
And frankly I didn't find that remark
坦白说 我并不觉得你说的那句
about performing on Ted's website in the least bit amusing.
要去泰德的网站上表演的话 哪里好笑了
Wait, I... I wasn't serious! Christ.
等等 我开玩笑的 天呐
When did you become such a prude?
你什么时候变得这么假正经了
I'm not a prude.
我不是假正经
Yeah, well maybe I am.
好吧 可能是吧
A little. A little.
一点而已 一点
I don't understand people spreading their legs
我不懂为什么有人要分开双腿
for the whole world to see.
让全世界的人看
I know it exists, but...
我知道有人这么干 不过
the idea of anyone I know being part of it really bothers me.
一想到我认识的人也这么干 就无法接受
Come on.
走吧
Back so soon.
这么快又来了
Don't tell me you went through all those comics I gave you already.
别告诉我你已经把我给你的所有漫画都看完了
Yeah, well I'm... I'm pretty fast.
是啊 我是挺快的
I mean, I read quickly.
我是说 我看书很快
Uh, hate wasting time. Life's just too short.
我讨厌浪费时间 生命短暂
Who knows what could happen tomorrow
谁知道明天会发生什么
or even five minutes from now, right?
甚至五分钟以后的事都说不准 对吧
Isn't that the truth?
那倒是实话
Um, is there anything else I can help you with?
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Uh, yeah I hope so.
希望如此
Um, I should explain.
我应该解释一下
My name is, uh, Ben.
我叫 本
Ben Bruckner.
本·布鲁克纳
Michael Novotny
我叫迈克·诺瓦特尼
Hey, Michael.
你好 迈克
Uh, I teach gay studies at Carnegie Mellon.
我在卡内基梅隆大学教授同性研究
I knew it!
我就知道
You knew what?
你就知道什么
Well, with all that talk about cultural references,
你那天提到很多关于文化参照的内容
I knew you had to be...
我就知道你肯定是...
a professor.
一个教授
Oh, okay. Well, anyway.
好吧 总之
We're, uh, exploring homoeroticism in literature from Greek and...
我们正在研究希腊神话文学作品中的同性♥爱♥
Roman mythology. Thanks.
也包括罗马神话 谢谢
Up to and including comic book culture.
一直到漫画文化
Modern comic book culture, so,
现代漫画文化 所以
I'm doing a little research.
我在做些调研
Research. Right.
调研 好的
Got it. Um, well, let me see what else I can find for you.
懂了 我看看还能给你找到些什么作品
Uh, actually, uh, I already found what I want.
其实 我已经找到我想要的了
Yeah?
是吗
You.
你
Me?
我
Yeah. I'd like you to come speak to my class.
是的 我想让你给我的学生做个演讲
About what?
讲什么
Well, when it comes to comics,
在漫画这方面呢
you're obviously the expert.
你显然是个专家
So... I wouldn't say that.
所以... 我可不敢当
It's just something I know about since I was a kid.
我只是从小就知道这些东西罢了
No, no-no. It's... it's definitely more than... than knowing.
不不 绝对不仅仅是知道而已
When you... when you talk about them, you...
当你谈起这些东西的时候 你...
you have a passion.
你充满激♥情♥
So, uh,
所以
what do you say?
怎么样
Will you come?
去不去
I'd love to come.
我很乐意去
Check it out,
看看这个
I got a second box of penne free with a coupon.
我用优♥惠♥券免费获得了第二盒通心粉
You clip coupons?
你还剪优♥惠♥券
Yeah.
是啊
You can save a lot of money.
可以省很多钱啊
Sure you did.
你当然知道
Why don't you take the two boxes of penne back
把这两盒通心粉放回原位
and get one box of rigatoni?
然后拿盒粗管通心粉来
Fuck the 50 cents.
别想着省50美分了
See that guy?
看见那男的了吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表